Top Obama donor indicted for offering free candy

[img]/images/Free_Candy_Van_Obama.jpg[/img]

Comrades,

With all the other breathtaking news going on, this story has sadly fortunately escaped the People's attention:

TOP OBAMA BUNDLER ACCUSED OF CHILD RAPE

This brave campaigner, a real Prog's Prog right here in the People's Republic of Oregon, has been fighting the good fight for decades to bring Communism to the USSA. And what does he get for it?

An accusation from the extreme Reich-wing RethugliKKKans. All he was doing, Comrades, was teaching a young boy the dangers of Global Warming -- by warming the boy's own "globes" of course, but that can be excused.

After all, Portland (also known as Stemming The Rose City) has a long and proud tradition of electing mayors who pork show their love for underage children, all of them Democrats, so we know they were doing nothing wrong. Why should this man be singled out?

We can be thankful that this story broke in the midst of Executive Amnesty and the Ferguson Riots, so Dear Leader (PBUH) will probably never have to 'splain any of it. But if he does, I suggest the following:

• "At this point, what difference does it make?"
  • "He had to pass 'it' [through the boy's pants] to see what was in it."
  • "He is only a Junior Varsity pervert."
  • "I don't have all the information, but I think the cops that arrested him acted stupidly."
  • "I didn't know I was giving him rides on Air Force One until I saw it in the newspaper."
  • "Sometimes you have to break a few, uh, 'eggs' [wink wink] to make an omelette."
  • "He was never on my staff… uh, wait a minute… uh… Oh crap, what did I just say?"

Anyway, if you Comrades have any more suggestions for Dear Leader, please post them here. I'm sure His O'liness reads this site every day for inspiration!

We are The People we have been waiting for!..........No? Wait......

Yes we can!.......um......maybe not......

I've got it!:

Let me be perfectly clear.......uh.......uh........uh.......uh.......we don't have a strategy, at this time.

Thank Lenin for all our liberal, liberated men from Obama who do things conservatives should be hung for...and continue to receive praise from liberal wymin. Mr. Bean is not the first:

https://articles.philly.com/1992-12-07/ ... nt-paradox

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:[img]/images/Free_Candy_Van_Obama.jpg[/img]

I do not see a listing of calories on this food distribution van. I will immediately alert HHS, FDA, and other appropriate agencies about this flagrant violation of Dear Leaderess's "Let's Moo" nutritional guidelines.

Chuck Schumer tries to explain to his fellow perverts that Miss American Pie doesn't like ObamaCare flavored candy and that this is why she won't get in the car and get kidnapped and thrown in their dirty basement den of twisted political sexual perversion.

Image Chuck Schumer is open to new ideas. What is the right candy flavor? [cartoon from Red Primer For Children and Diplomats https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-tool ... t2223.html]

Great Googly Moogly!

And I thought this was all about flavor choices: Chocolate, Vanilla, Orange Cream.

Candy=Child Molestation (!)

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] Now I get it. Thanks Chuckie! (another pathetic turd pile of a man)

Gotta barf now because of taking in too much candy. BRRRAAARRGHFF!