Pres. Al Gore: Rewrite The Past For A Better Future!

comrade joe biden1.jpg

Dear Comrades:

Great news of grand joy! We, the glorious collective of next Tuesday (or the Tuesday after) have just received the most Progressive gift of all!

Beloved buffoonish Comrade Joe Biden, who wesome had feared had vanished to Camp Gitmo, has reappeared to set the record straight' and Repeal George W. Bushitler'! To quote glorious Comrade Biden, “This man (Bush) was elected president of the United States of America. No, no, no. He was elected president of the United States of America. But for the good of the nation, when the bad decision in my view was made, he did the right thing for the nation.”

"The Court Was Wrong And Gore Was Gone!"
(bumper sticker to be available in the Peoples Proctology Exam & Eye Center a week from next Tuesday).

We were cheated of an Algore... Al Gore presidency! We could have, should have and must have Gorecare! We could have, should have and must have Gore's IRS Anal Exam of All Conservatives! Benghazi belongs to Pres. Gore! Fast and Furious was...

gwb2.jpg

REWRITE THE PAST FOR A BETTER FUTURE! A Comrade For The Past and Future! (bumper sticker to be available in the Peoples Proctology Exam & Eye Center a week from next Tuesday etc.) So let it be said by Joe Biden; So let it be done by Democrats!

Comrade Vice President Biden is slipping again. The Restoration of the Gore Presidency is not due to happen in this timeline until next Tuesday. Somebody needs to stop giving him classified information.

But after the last Official recount the ballots were handed over to the MSM which spoke and wrote for the People's Party that Bush really did win. And they recounted them Again with the same result.
The Vice Chairman would be wise to cease and desist just this once. If he is allowed to rewrite the results of that 2000 election, the masses of the Proletariat will have expended all that primal rage and hate towards W and Rove for nothing. That emotion is the mainstay of Party power. Such a compelling social and political weapon is Not to be wasted, even if a would be President AlGore would have inflicted joyful depression a lot sooner.

bidenthought.jpg
Whenever I want to rewrite the past I just fire a couple of imaginary blasts into the air from my imaginary shotgun.

What's the big deal?

Comrade Walrus, the Cube is more than pleased to see you are keeping up with all your Progressive bummer car sticking. GLORIOUS!

Red Walrus
Where did you get such a fashionable car? Is that part of the "Castro's Cuban flotilla" collection? You'll create waves of envy among the masses, comrade!

Comrade Komrade Katz,

I was awarded this beauty by my local Commissar. He said my zesty, incessant shouting of Lawrence O'Donnellisms in and around the cement factory near my apartment complex has increased production at the plant by 100%. She is a beaut isn't she?

FORWARD!

Comradette Fraulein,

I consider my bumper stickers, just a miniscule fraction, of all the good we do for the betterment of our Collective. By some off chance of changing one sick Rethuglikan mind to see things our way (the correct way), I will proudly display our message. Can you think of a slogan I need on the back quarter panels?

FORWARD!

Red Walrus,

Obama Starburst license frame 3.jpg
Feel free to bolt this Party License Plate™ to your glorious death trap vehicle. My compliments.

Thank Lenin. Comrade Craptek it is perfect. A few pop rivets and it's...it's beautiful.