Obama Could Give Assad $1 Billion To Destroy (wink) Weapons

bo_assad.jpg

Comrades, compadres and compatriots,

Great news! Our dear leader is working on expanding, improving, and "stimulating" the American economy again by giving 1 billion dollars (that is billion with a big B) to loyal, admired Comrade Assad, or as we at The People's Cube call our dear leader, ole dictator buddy, Ass.

Comrade Ass is saying one billion might be enough monies, so that he can (twink twink) "destroy" the chemical weapons, which he previously stated he did not have (he truly sounds like a comrade of the close sort of our dear leader, does he not?!!)

Giving away another billion, would be like dropping water in a bucket, since we know from dear leader, that spending does not increase the national debt (do we not love Democrat math?!!).

I am thinking that by spending more, we are actually saving and increasing? Right?

In any case, this will make Comrade Ass happy, dear leader happy by spending more money to lower debt, make the Democratics happy that dear leader is happy ... and infuriate Rethuglicans. A win win all around, is it not?!

Demo-Math is quite easy Comradess Frau! All that has to be done is to calculate a wrong answer & it will always turn out correct!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2and2equals5.jpg

ImageYes Comrades, we're highly intelligent Progressives educated at some of the finest universities in the country and we have some brilliant, creative ideas for stopping this terrible war. Although, it's very possible, but the very thought of a decorated war hero wounded on the battlefields of Vietnam serving as our Secretary of State has been driving fear into the hearts and souls of our enemies once and for all. However, just doing a fly over and throwing out paper money out the back of a C130, just like crop dusting would be a bigger savings. This would enable us to bring home all of our devoted military who will proudly serve in a manner in which our glorious leaders in Washington have intended, by guarding abortion clinics.

trashmouth wrote: However, just doing a fly over and throwing paper money out the back of a C130, just like crop dusting would be a bigger savings. This would enable us to bring home all of our devoted military who will proudly serve in a manner in which our glorious leaders in Washington has intended, by guarding abortion clinics.
Perhaps we might accomplish even more by throwing all our politicians out the back of a C-130 -- with parachutes, of course (ahem ahem), so that they will land softly among the people they wish to help. What a wonderful welcome they will receive. And how happy we all will be here at home.

As long as Supreme Executive Secretary of State Super Putin is running the program I say give them 3-4 billions! Spare no expense!

Well Comrade RedDiaperette, a wonderful good will gesture on their part would be for the installation of loudspeakers in the tower of Capital building where everyone could hear the Muslim call to Prayer all during the day before their flight in the C130.

Idea Bulb.gif
I like this idea of destroying the weapons one person hasn't got, with money another person doesn't have. When destruction of the non-existent weapons is complete, they will still not exist and our money will also not exist. Nothing for something!

This is truly Progressive thinking. Karl would be proud.

Very well said, Comrade Craptek -- and I believed you have nailed dear leader's Foreign Policy on the sickle.

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:Very well said, Comrade Craptek -- and I believed you have nailed dear leader's Foreign Policy on the sickle.

I wold have thought the hammer but I believe Comrade Cyrus has yet to disinfect and return it....