Obama Bust Going To Mount Rushmore!

Great news, comrades!

By Christmas Winter Solstice time we shall all have a lump of coal of the dear leader kind!

As I sit here, wasting away with my People's Vodka and waiting for my favorite Memorial to be Reopened, I learned that our dearest of dear leaders is to be honored by having a body part added to Mt. Rushmore! It was decided by majority vote that coal should be used, since he, our own dear leader, has single- handedly closed down that evil industry.

Here is the most updated, recent accurate photo of coal being delivered to the Mt area to be cut and carved by expert hands, to make glorious likeness of Barack Hussein Obama.

coal.jpg

I was also give privy to an up close, accurate photo account of what said glorious monument will be looking like:

obama_mtrushmore.jpg

Save your applause! There will be plenty of time to get drunk... have a toast of joy come December, but for now, we can all bath in the excitement of knowing dear leader is getting what he deserves!

Whew! When you said "body part" I was afraid it might be something else, and even considering the size of those current Mt Rushmore president faces, that's WAY too big a chunk of coal!

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:It was decided by majority vote that coal should be used, since he, our own dear leader, has single- handedly closed down that evil industry.

But Dear Leader Obama isn't black like coal, he's brown like yard fudge.

He is half white, according to the absolutely reliable and trustworthy layered PDF birth certificate released by the White House Staff Hawaiian Bureau of Vital Statistics. The proposed statuary likeness of Dear Leader could be declared correct if the "other" half is inside...The sock puppets Supreme Court can announce the party line decide korrekt from wrong.

Comrade Che, your eyes are deceiving you and yours. The monument is not finished. When it is, here is updated, submitted accurate photo example of it's heilings to dear leader and his progressive War Against Coal:

BO_new_monu.jpg

Comrade Fraulein, might I suggest that the bust would be more appropriately placed in one of the fortunately no longer used coal mines (that have, themselves, gone "bust" HA!). This would itself entitle the former mine to be declared an "essential" national park & monument not subject to closure. There would also be great symbolism in having the bust of dear leader's head firmly shoved into/up the bowels of the earth, where his wisdom will continue to bring light where the sun does not shine.

Hold on my fellow comrades!!! You all have fallen for the oldest trick in the book. Someone has altered the original photos of the monument. The face of our Dear Leader is on the wrong side of the mountain. Here is the proper side!

mountrush.jpg

Comrade HUN, you caught the ass by.... buttocks! I have shocked, shocked I tell you... what have the evil Rethug's been up too? The Park is closed!

Comrade Marx, You have suggested a good suggestion! A coal mine would be a much better site . . . but once they have closed, who would see dear leader beside the rats and dust bunnies? We must ponder long and longer before suggesting to dear leader....