Chelsea Strikes Blow for Wymyn's Rights & Income Inequality

Chelsea Strikes Blow For Womens Rights and Income Inequality.jpg
[/i]
Washington, DC - Glorious advocate for Wymyn's Rights and the Income Inequality ™ pay gap imposed on the female gender by the evil, capitalist ReThuglicans spoke today about her struggle to improve working conditions for all wymyn.

"My upbringing, like so many women, consisted of education opportunities at the Sidwell Friends School, Stanford, Oxford, Columbia and NYU. Despite my underprivileged background, I was able to obtain degrees in History, International Relations and Public Health Administration which fully qualified me for the career role that allowed me to break through the glass ceiling of televised journalism."

In November 2011, NBC announced that they hired Clinton as a special correspondent. One of her roles was reporting feature stories about "Making a Difference" for NBC Nightly News and Rock Center with Brian Williams. Clinton spent a total of 23 minutes on-the-air and was compensated $600,000 or $26,000 per minute.

"I was able to reach a pay wage that was nearly equal to Brian Williams - a man - because of my comparable skills and experience. If every women could be compensated at $1,560,000 per hour as a minimum wage, we would vanquish income inequality in America, like....forever."

The White House was so enamored of the idea, they immediately rushed legislation over to Capitol Hill proposing a hike to make the minimum wage $1,560,000 per hour.

In totally unrelated news, the Dow Jones industrial average dove 15,041 points today from its previous high of 16,578. Additionally, 479 of the Fortune 500 filed petitions of bankruptcy in Federal court.

I believe Comrade Nietzsche put it best when he said:

schwachsinn.gif

Comrade Lev, there may be more to be said as to Comrade Nietzsche's Truth™ when considered in the context of the adage that "you get the votes what you pay for." So, while expensive idiocy is still idiocy, is not the expensive idiocy better more equal? In this Light™ , our Beloved Dear Leader, His minions and our other government masters overseers caretakers nanny mentors, for example, may proudly be touted as the best idiots that money can buy! Similarly, NBC should be permitted to demonstrate its superior idiocy by pointing to the ludicrous amounts paid to grease the wheels with Hillary the Clinton child in furtherance of her broadcasting experience and dubious obvious talent. It is said that she really knows how to handle a ... microphone.

chelsea_clinton_2.jpg

Comrade Marx, your words are wise and good. I believe that Comrade Nietzsche's underlying premise may have simply been that idiocy is a fungible good no matter the cost, and from this it follows naturally "let's get the most for our rubles" followed by "if we're going to have it then let's have a lot of it." And therefore, the more the merrier.