Leftist Quandary: Why doesn't Trump ban Saudi Arabia too?

That's a very interesting chart, showing zeroes for the top seven countries. That must be the Current Progressive Truth, I must recalibrate my tinfoil hat.

Just from the top of my head - US CITIZENS KILLED

[table][tr][td]COUNTRY [/td][td]TINFOIL HAT OFF[/td][td]TINFOIL HAT ON[/td][/tr][tr][td]Iraq [/td][td]Close to 5,000 U.S. servicemen not counting contractors, journalists and aid workers. Now also partially overtaken by ISIS.[/td][td]0 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Iran [/td][td]State sponsor of terrorism, Beirut barracks bombing killed 241 U.S. and 58 French peacekeepers, followed by deadly attacks around the world, 1998 United States embassy bombings, Riyadh compound bombings, supplying Iraqis with IEDs that kill US military, assistance to the Taliban, etc.[/td][td]0 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Syria [/td][td]Partially overtaken by ISIS.[/td][td]0 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Libya [/td][td]Benghazi, anyone? And now ISIS.[/td][td]0 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Somalia [/td][td]Black Hawk Down, anyone? Now also has ISIS problem. Recent attacks by Somali refugees.[/td][td]0 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Sudan [/td][td]State sponsor of terror, systematically kills Christians, now also has ISIS problem[/td][td]0 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Yemen[/td][td]The USS Cole bombing killed 17 US servicemen. Home of al-Qaeda and now also ISIS. [/td][td]0 [/td][/tr][/table]

tinfoil_russ.jpg

Is Google News Suppressing Center-Right News Sites?

The big story this evening is the fact that President Trump has fired the acting Attorney General, a far Left Obama holdover. Let's see which sites Google has chosen to promote. Are these selections fair and reasonable? Let's look at global Alexa traffic rankings (and, yes, I know they're not spot-on, but they're definitely useful proxies for actual traffic).

google-news-bias.jpg
Suffice it to say that Google appears to be suppressing center-right news sources and feeding the echo chamber More Of The Same™.

No Americans have ever been liquidated by these peace loving nations.
jenkem bob.jpg

Comrade Photoshopova, now I know that my State-approved Jiffy-Lobo has worked properly, because everything you have said makes perfect sense to me. Thank Lenin for Jiffy-Lobo. I love Big Brother.

Comrades! Chuck Schemer has vowed total resistance to that alien spawn Herr Von Trump! To the barricades! Perhaps, if the Asses would get off their asses and confirm Cabinet appointments we would not have a leftist hack as a temporary AG.

RedDiaperette wrote:Comrade Photoshopova, now I know that my State-approved Jiffy-Lobo has worked properly, because everything you have said makes perfect sense to me. Thank Lenin for Jiffy-Lobo. I love Big Brother.
Well said, Comrade Feline. To simplify even further for those who do not have the advantage of a Jiffy-Lobo (because of Trump's draconian cuts in health care for poor and minorities), whatever a Republican does is racist. This is because all racist things come from Republicans, so you see the irrefutable logic.

To bring it down to the common denominator:

[img]/images/various_uploads/Muslim_Ban_Liberal_America_Last.jpg[/img]

Digging into our archives way back from 2005 -

America Last (NPR at Large program)

The only solution is more obligatory academic classes in advanced doublethink.
We have always been at war with Eurasia! Islam is a religion of peace! Black hawk down was a fiction movie, no Americans were ever hurt in Somalia! The Americans that might have been hurt there were sent to somalia by an evil republican president, NOT by Bill Clinton. Nope.

Comrade Olga, your post is simply awesome!

Chuck Schumer, then and now - an intellectual's journey and "evolution" on vetting immigrants.

Well Comrade Red Square, you have finally done it....

https://shoebat.com/2017/02/01/all-signs-reveal-that-terrorism-is-on-the-rise-while-americans-remain-a-divided-nation-heading-the-way-of-europe-where-we-will-soon-see-violence-on-the-streets/

Comrades,

The allegedly fake Fakestinian terrorist Walid Shoebat seems to make some valid points. He bashes the failings of Trumpitler's immigration policy (Double-plus good), his choice of Steve Bannon as the chief strategist of the National Security Council (How many goods is good?), yet manages to lump the champions of Next Tuesday in with the terrorists of the Alt-Right (spit). Can someone explain how a Christian Identitarian can at times give the appearance of being sensible with regards to who should be open to scrutiny while poisoning the minds of the Masses? Let it be known I take turning the soil seriously and would never dream of forwarding the excuse that I've misplaced my ration card and the lack of proper nutrition has clouded my judgement. I humbly solicit the judgment of kulaks who know their way around my predicament.

Tremendously effective "Muslim ban"! Of the worlds 1.6 billion Muslims, 1.3 billion are not affected by this temporary immigration moratorium. In The People's Math, that's 87% not affected. I cannot remember, but in the infamously ineffective "assault rifle ban" were 87% of assault rifles exempted?

I've just realised Pat Condell hasn't posted anything about it ,it's not like him.
I hope he's alright ,his last video (below) was in November.

Red Square wrote:Liberated from the Internets:

Ban_Cuban_Refugees.jpg

Shumer_Cry_if_I_Want_To.jpg

The last one reminds me of this:

"If youd'a been there / If you'dve heard it / I bet that you would have done the same"