I confess, I coordinated illegal campaign contributions

"I confess to all the Soviet people, I coordinated illegal campaign contributions."

Stalin would have been proud...

Is it not wonderful to be having show trials again?

RedDiaperette wrote:Is it not wonderful to be having show trials again?

It is to the highest degree

Glorious times we live in, Komrades!

So many Sovietisms coming back, so many already here - uzhas a delight!

Don't we have - across the Big Pond, or here in Yurop - a nice zyensura again?
Don't we have - definitely risen since 2008 - cute cults of personality, both here and there?
Don't we have - thunderously galloping - agitprop? White Man, Ol' Penis, Hegemon - just slashed?
Don't we have - here and there - ossified structures? Spread of Mediocrity? Ruling Bureaukratsiya?
Don't we have - The Wave! - wild-eyed revoluzzos*? Screaming: Soc! RealSoc! nay, Kommunizm!

* only this time they come hourly microaggressed, sourly triggered, dourly genderfluid.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote: * this time they come hourly microaggressed, sourly triggered, dourly genderfluid.
Oh, dearest Genosse, you are a poet indeed. I am overwhelmed. My whiskers tingle.

By Mom Merkel, don't make lil' me forget this glorious scene, in its stiff emotionality straight out of a Congress of CPSU in Batyushka Stalin's years:

12 minutes, squeezed by time-lapse wizardry into barely 2 minutes, and real-time 3D navigable (just use < and > to look around the Palace of the Soviets, I mean, the Zyentrala of CDU, ze Cherman GOP):

Watch cringeworthy glorious video and timer rushing madly
(plus curt indoctrination of yours truly):

Mystery item No. 1

Margaret wrote:"I confess to all the Soviet people, I coordinated illegalundocumented campaign contributions."

Stalin would have been proud...

Fixed it for you...

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:* only this time they come hourly microaggressed, sourly triggered, dourly genderfluid.
Thank you komrade for reminding me to change the genderfluid in my glorious Lada. From transmission to transition.