EL BOBO - The Best Movie of the Year

This is the best film I have seen in years. It's spectacular....! Stupendous!

I highly recommend it! Thumbs up!!!

Hmm. Best film? Can we really call ourselves progressive when we assign such titles as "best" to the contributions made by noble workers in the film industry? I would say that all films -- even films that have yet to become films -- are the "best" films, Comrade. Only the oppressive would be so cruel as to designate one piece of art as being "best" over another piece of art. We must remember that art is always the "best" art so long as it upholds Party doctrine. And what art as of late hasn't upheld Party doctrine?

Exercises:

Sex-Worker A is better than Sex-Worker B = INCORRECT

Sex-Worker A and Sex-Worker B are equally best = CORRECT

One more example for clarity:

Turd on canvas is not as good as Christian iconography = INCORRECT

Turd on canvas is better than Christian iconography because it best represents the human experience = CORRECT

I'm here to help, Comrade. I'm here to help.

Sorry Chairman Puchenko, of course you are no more correct, than I am mistaken.

Comrade Check Point Charlie has me in stitches.

He's telling me that we must remember that if it weren't for LA BOBA giving birth to EL BOBO, EL BOBO wouldn't exist. First, there was LA BOBA, who gave birth to Red Diaper Baby EL BOBO. Then, he grew up to become EL BOBO MAXIMO.

As soon as my movie ration coupon arrives in the mail, I will rush to the Peoples Cubical Theater to watch with my Government Mandated/ Mama MO Stamp of Approval™ bag of carrots.

It's about time Mooslimics got their "just desserts" around the death and destruction imposed by the new KKK of America, the New Black Panty Panther Party on those white crackers. oops, I hope I did not give away the plot of the movie?!

ImagePapa BO and Mama MO Approved™

In the interest of getting all I can get, I will wait patiently for the movie to become available at Redbox for $1. Then I'll hand out pirated copies to all my friends as Xmas presents.

(Why do you think Redbox is red, huh?)

Comrades,

It is just as good as "El Topo," if you saw that movie. If this is any indicator of where movies are going, then perhaps there is a chance that a movie will be made of a book I am reading now called "Life Under Stalinism." Right now, I am reading about how they held competitions--yes Comrades--competitions--between one collective and another to see who produced the best produce (no offense, Comrade Puchenko-of course we must all strive to produce everything equally, here at the Cube).

I will put my beet field up against anyone's beet field!
of course, you must know, this is not the 'growing season' correct? But I digress.............
Image I believe "Life Under Stalinism" should be mandated as mandatory reading, Leninka. How else is the glorious collective to know how to think?

I agree, Fraulein. Not long ago, there was a surplus of copies at a capitalist bottom fisher store (Half-Price Books). It seems that not enough people want to read about our glorious system. I bet that a book entitled "Life Under Obamunism" would be most popular.

That beet field of yours would certainly have won a prize in the days of Dear Leader Stalin.

Leninka, is book "Life Under Stalinism' anything like the life under Islamism? At least for my country peoples all womens lead much of the same life kind.

Very much so, Mrs. Al. This is what we are striving for with life under El BOBOism.

Leninka wrote:Very much so, Mrs. Al. This is what we are striving for with life under El BOBOism.
I can't help but wonder if the most Self-important Wife MO ™ , is enjoying her striving under El BoBoism? I am thinking, nosomuch.

Thank you for your considered thought, Leninka. We, meaning myself, are striving and toiling daily under the hot sun to ensure good beetage. It warms my heart cockles, to see appreciation of our, meaning my, efforts.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:Hmm. Best film? Can we really call ourselves progressive when we assign such titles as "best" to the contributions made by noble workers in the film industry?
Who is this Chairman M. S. Punchenko?

Some remorseless brute who punishes the helpless, afflicts the aspiring and brutalizes the well meaning?

I like him.

No one messes with Puchenko. He get's 1/3 of everyone else's share of everything, from beets, to vodka, to cleaning supplies.

In the meantime, El Bobo will become incorporated into the lexicon of the Hispanic community and that is my reward.

And you thought horses had no place in politics.