President Obama! Never mind the birth certificate ...

President Obama! Never Mind the Birth Certificate ... Where's the Cojones?

Comrades, Seems our Dear Leader is now trying to emulate The Great Castrate ™. First free health care, class warfare, and now NO COJONES!!!!!!!!

Damn racist KKKonservative Sarah Palin (spit spit) is now claiming that Dear Leader is lacking. And to top it it off she is claiming the AZ Gov. Jan Brewer possesses said Party Members.

Clearly this teabagger in the video is trying to upstage Dear Leader.

But not to panic, The Great Castrate ™ has been informed Dear Leader's missing part is on it's way to DC. His missing parts were found!

Listen with earmuffs lest you hear subversive statements.

And before there are any racists comments regarding the color of the said Cojones being sped back to DC, remember Dear Leader is half white.

Infidel Castrate wrote:And before there are any racists comments regarding the color of the said Cojones being sped back to DC, remember Dear Leader is half white.

I believe you are wrong, Infidel.

I have it from a good source that the above photographed cojones are on their way to D.C. to be returned their rightful owner...Secretary of Statist, Hillary.

Lies! The progressive media has already refuted this ignorant statement:

Obama's Nuts And Their Magical Properties

it is a known fact that for every cut out Obama's nut, two more will grow in its place. For every four cut out nuts, eight more will grow, and so on. As of last month, Obama's scrotum resembled a large cluster of table grapes that experts compare to a delicious mix between Fantasy Seedless and Bluebell.

One or two Obama's nuts are occasionally found in shower drains at hotels along his campaign trail. People who find them usually obtain good fortune, boundless wisdom, and total protection from the FBI.

Every Obama's nut is unique with various properties and characteristics and has the ability to induce hope, as well as store, receive, and transmit energy. Other legendary properties include the ability to attract compassion and understanding of the media, reveal the location of other people's money, ward off unwanted inquiries, and prevent drug overdose.

I just wish we could put a stop to all those prank calls to the White House asking if they have Obama's nuts in a can.

Infidel Castrate, I must thank you for the clarification regarding 'color'. I heard through my top secret email sources that many had been returned but were "way too big & black" to be dear Leaders. Some pranksters sent conjones that belonged to squirrels, bunny's and even one small gerbil. (Palin spit spit supporters, no doubt!). Alas, the email stated in the end, that said conjones were was found in Mama Mo's handbag, which she forgot to return it after the previous next to last vacation before the last vacation.

(I am still thinking the glorious Rev. Jackasson had HIS WAY with dear Leaders privates, just as he threatened! Will there be an investigation??!!)

Groucho Marxist wrote: I know what happened to them.

Great Stalins Ghost!

What if he puts them up for auction on Ebay? Will that man not stoop to anything to fund his syndicate organization?

https://www.jessejackson.org/allegedshakedowns.html

El Presidente wrote:
Infidel Castrate wrote:And before there are any racists comments regarding the color of the said Cojones being sped back to DC, remember Dear Leader is half white.

I believe you are wrong, Infidel.

I have it from a good source that the above photographed cojones are on their way to D.C. to be returned their rightful owner...Secretary of Statist, Hillary.

So the suspect list grows. We must get to the bottom of this!

Perhaps Dear Leader could make use of Fraulein Pulloskies' "Endowments for All" plan.

And perhaps noted Alpha jackass Male and major wall stud Al "The Goracle" Gore could loan Dear Leader some of his, um, offshore drilling equipment?

As our dear departed Klansman Senator Byrd would say ....

Barbaric! Barbaric! Barbaric!

https://obamaschocolatenuts.com/

Clearly this Thought Criminal ™ at that website must be added to the suspect list.

He is claiming to be in possesion of said Cohones, and selling those on the open market. How sick has KKKapitalism become?

Proletariat Peabody wrote:Perhaps Dear Leader could make use of Fraulein Pulloskies' "Endowments for All" plan.

And perhaps noted Alpha jackass Male and major wall stud Al "The Goracle" Gore could loan Dear Leader some of his, um, offshore drilling equipment?

What a bountiful y plan that would be, would it not? Bounty brings pleasure... of course, I mean when the government permits!!!

Is not offshore drilling banned? Oh, my mistake, I just read, yes there it is, Sen. "swfitboat" Kerry, who served in Viet Nam, just purchased a boat yacht and will be drilling this very weekend!

kerry.jpg

This is to be for the terrible news! How can it be for Dear Leader to be for losing his cojones? I am just of the Obamahope that he is not also of the affliction of the detatchable penis!

o m g, no conjones and a detachable? No wonder Mama Mo left the country for Spain (and some Spaniards.. but you didn't hear that from me!)

and it is good to see you back Mrs. Al. We always have fear you have been trapped in the cave or accosted by an unruly underwife... or Obamo forbid, stoned. (not of the drunken kind but of the Mooslimic kind!)

Oh dear Frau, I am always to be for being here it just that I sometimes am not for the talking. It is like when mommies complain that everytime they are to be on the phone that that is when their little childrens are always wanting of the attention. I have same problem only with the many underwives.

Hmm... what are you for saying Zaifa was to be doing?

انها أكلت الكلب

That is not of the big deal. Do not be for so much of the trouble making.

وقالت انه كان من المقرر في الحديقة

ALA ZEG!!! Can you not to be seeing I am having the good conversation with the Frau. Now go away.

كل يوم هناك صباح جديد Now maybe I to be having time for the talking. As i was to be for saying.... ack... now what... make for the holding... What is all that noise!!!

عندما انت ذاهب إلى إيلاء اهتمام بالنسبة لي

ack... there is no rest when you to be first wife.....

Oh, poor dear Mrs. Al, I am most familiar with such interuptedness. Poor dear late Mr. P was always whining interrupting with some foolish thing or another, which is now, greatly missed. cough cough See if you can interpret a few well thoughtful comments for them:
"put a sock in it"
"shut up or I'll wake Mr. Al and tell him you are ready for romance"
"was that an Imam I heard calling your name?"
"be a dear and go collect some rocks for me."

Maybe these will be of assistance.

Perhaps Mrs. Al should hang this poster in the cave...

Ahmed SILENCE.jpg

But Mrs Al, you have to admit, at least the wives have no cojones, as husband does. Just think how complicated things would get, if each under wife had her own set of cojones, like Sarah Palin does. Then your trouble would be even greater.

As for Dear Leader, one set of cojones in the family is enough. There is no need for him to have any.

A very thoughtful thought, Leninka! And as we know, Mama Mo carries her conjones in her handbag (or as I heard the tale, they belonged to dear Leaders). I'm troubled by the smallness of the bag.

Leninka... (I must be for saying that when I to see your new look I am of stunnedness for how much is the beauty of your light skin with such golden horse tail [pig is haraam])
Underwives with cojones??!!!Ala zeg!! That is what the FGM is for!!!

Fraulein... many of the thanks for so much for good suggestions for translations! (I should also be for saying that your new beauty is now also of the stunningness. If I were not to be for the knowing of you I would be for the fearing of being wacked by your signage. The proles will now be of great awe of your Madeness.)

Comrade Whoopie... I have been for making such good signage and have it at my side as of this moment. Already is is for the good working order and several of the underwives have already been for trying to be for getting my attention and have run away once seeing such things.

Frau... the box the Mo is holding is of a lenthy type. Are you sure she is to be carrying cajones in such purse or is she in possesion of a detachable penis?

ACK! All this talk by the womens of cajones and p...p...penis is making me uncomfortable.
Can't we get back to discussing boobies?

Got this emailed to me this morning. Picture taken this past Saturday in Austin, Texas, on 5th st. Leninka may have seen it.

Obama_Arizona_Sign.jpg

Thank you Mrs. Al, I am proudly humbled by my newly provide free ObamaCare Makeover, but I am also concerned I will be having to beat the men off. oh, wait, is that what I meant to say? Well, neverthemind, you know what I mean.

As for Mama Mo, (who some reichwingers are now calling "Michelle Antoinette Obama"?!) and her handbag, I do not know what is inside. I hope she hasn't pulled a chop-chop on dear Leaders 'personal endowments' but considering her fast trip out of the country, it is possible. And would make for unsightly appearance in a speedo.

Comrade Whoopie, as I would tell dear beloved late Mr. P, "DEAL with it".

Comrades,

Please keep this a secret. I may have found the missing "Endowments".

Check out the 2nd item under "Tantalizers" from the Phoenix Rawhide Steakhouse and Saloon.

https://www.usdiners.com/cgi-bin/menupreview?State=AZ&ID=2669

Hehehehe

oh my, Comrade Castrate, that is the last time I will eat "chicken fingers"!! (and personally, I never could handle mountain oysters)

I can't understand why Dear Leader is so skinny though, seems to be unusual for a Eunuch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3viQHs ... r_embedded

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:oh my, Comrade Castrate, that is the last time I will eat "chicken fingers"!! (and personally, I never could handle mountain oysters)
Those are a delicacy in the Texas Gulag

Infidel Castrate wrote:I can't understand why Dear Leader is so skinny though, seems to be unusual for a Eunuch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3viQHs ... r_embedded
I heard he was hung.

hung.

oops, I do not believe that is a government approved word when referring to fearless Leader, Comrade Marxist. Hope you enjoy the chicken fingers.

Groucho Marxist wrote: I heard he was hung.

You betcha...
well hung.jpg

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
hung.

oops, I do not believe that is a government approved word when referring to fearless Leader, Comrade Marxist. Hope you enjoy the chicken fingers.
Oops, Wrong movie

And I was referring to mountain oysters.

Groucho Marxist wrote:
Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:oh my, Comrade Castrate, that is the last time I will eat "chicken fingers"!! (and personally, I never could handle mountain oysters)
Those are a delicacy in the Texas Gulag

Dem Mountain Oysters is tasty, Fraulein. I bet the ones you had were overcooked.

That could well be the case, Leninka. A wee overdone and the parsley was a bit dry too. The hardest part was getting them off the Democrat's. I've never seen so much whin'n in all my days.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:That could well be the case, Leninka. A wee overdone and the parsley was a bit dry too. The hardest part was getting them off the Democrat's. I've never seen so much whin'n in all my days.

There's your problem. Democrat males are already cut. You were just bringing back painful memories.

And unfortunately, this will prove Sarah Palin right - fearless Leader has NO conjones. CURSES!!!!

Infidel Castrate wrote:President Obama! Never Mind the Birth Certificate ... Where's the Cojones?

Comrades, Seems our Dear Leader is now trying to emulate The Great Castrate ™. First free health care, class warfare, and now NO COJONES!!!!!!!!

Damn racist KKKonservative Sarah Palin (spit spit) is now claiming that Dear Leader is lacking. And to top it it off she is claiming the AZ Gov. Jan Brewer possesses said Party Members.

Clearly this teabagger in the video is trying to upstage Dear Leader.

~
But not to panic, The Great Castrate ™ has been informed Dear Leader's missing part is on it's way to DC. His missing parts were found!

Comrade,

I say we run with this idea. Use our enemies words against them!

Yes he has NO COJONES; because Papa Obama is the "Founder" of a new great society!
Built on helping the poor and gov't control of Healthcare. He is more like the "loving mother" to the concepts that will rebuild our society. After all, in his own words, "we are the ones we have been waiting for..."

We should be proud of this concept and build monuments to it; so future generations can recall this time. So Yes "we have NO COJONES; we have NO COJONES tonight"

Oh, I can't wait to be on the teat. That looks like fun. See, there is nothing more nurturing than our glorious system. Now, I need to plan my week. I have enough of my welfare check to go to a movie, but on Monday, I'll need to get myself a new supply of government cheese.

You better hurry Leninka, comrade Reiuxcat is already getting more than his fair share.

(nipples).jpg

Leninka wrote:Oh, I can't wait to be on the teat. That looks like fun. See, there is nothing more nurturing than our glorious system. Now, I need to plan my week. I have enough of my welfare check to go to a movie, but on Monday, I'll need to get myself a new supply of government cheese.

Once you cut off the mold that gov't cheese is pretty good. ( I like your new pic)

All this "teat business" does remind me of some glorious past attempts at the "teat"

No doubt about it, Our Most Great Leader, Papa Obama is definitely a "teat man". Of course, one could make the argument he might be a "ass man" as well. However, this question is best left to history

Titillating Attempts or Teat of the government Redux

Groucho Marxist wrote:
rome.jpg
Yes indeed!We all know that it would still be standing if they only had more gov't control ;-)

Thanks for the compliment on my avatar, Comrade Neotrotsky. I switched from the Janet Reno State Hair Salon, over to the Whoopie State Hair Salon.