Tracking The Palin Thought Crimes

We must keep an eye on this flag wearing Palin woman. Fortunately we have observers willing to trek north and brave the frozen tundra. They try to hide but we will find them and report the TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH. Does she think some silly fence will stop the People's loyal eyes? And what is she doing with a pool in Alaska? Does everyone have a pool? I think not. She will require serious education indeed.

palinfence2.png

I am so full of proudness that comrade McGinniss would risk life and limbs to move next door to this radical, moose hating, gun shooting woman. It takes a most brave comrade, to stalk spy move next door to get the "real story" of her evilness.
I am dripping sweats of fear!! (oh wait, the gulag fan went out..... dang!)

Comrades, this Palin woman deserves to be taken out and laid to rest. And if she ever leaves her husband, I volunteer to do the deed.

In addition to her Facebook page Palin can now join the AOL group called Neighbors from Hell

Image Image

Due to my connections with our operative, McGinnis, I'm able to release this exclusive photo he took catching Palin in the act of attempting to thwart GAIA Minister Neytiri's animalitarian effort to rescue and revive Bi-Polar Bears found frozen in the Artic during the Blizzards of 2010:

Click the image (or click here) to view a larger version.

McGinnis says that this is a deviation from Palin's normal routine because she usually flies the pterodactyl to swoop down just above the artic ice to club baby seals and then feed them to wolves before she tears the wolves apart limb-by-limb with her bare hands, after which she forces native Alaskan children to eat the remains of the wolves before she feeds the children to the Grizzly Bears to balance the too-much-fat in their steady diet of salmon.

What's Todd doing all this time? McGinnis says Todd is positioned on the roof of the Palin house with a bazooka hoping to get a shot at McGinnis. More photo-journalism to come as this mission develops.

--Thought-Crime Warden

For good reporting one must take risks. Put his life on the line. Throw caution to the wind. Get the facts. The People have a right to know their enemies.

Comrade Warden, how glorious of you to capture such an authentic, factual photo of that radical woman working against the good of the Collective. You should win the Goreable Global Crisis Award for your efforts... as well as one of the Nobel prize things.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Comrade Warden, how glorious of you to capture such an authentic, factual photo of that radical woman working against the good of the Collective. You should win the Goreable Global Crisis Award for your efforts... as well as one of the Nobel prize things.

Dear Fraulein of Pulchritude,

You'll be delighted to know that McGinnis' next mission will afford him relief from the arduous task of covertly observing that Palin woman, who's as primitive as that woman in the movie "One Million B.C." (That actress, Raquel Welch has since become a frothing-at-the-mouth Tea-Bagger.)

What will be McGinnis' next mission? He will create a Peoples Calendar featuring "Women of the Cube," and he plans to make you the Cover Girl. But that is for another thread (in which you will, of course, not be wearing "threads").

--Thought Crime Warden

ABOUT TIME!

I was so sick of the that right wing controlled media who did not do their jobs when she was picked as the Rethugglikkan V.P choice. I mean really when Obama was running the media was all over him and every detail of his life........like, er, that time when he was younger and.......er well you remember that thingy and when he was in college and his.....er you know that.....ummm....well the media was relentless in vetting the guy.

Compare that to how the media sheltered Palin what do we really know of this woman and her family? I mean besides every single college grade, her friends, all her decisions when she was mayor, her kids names and her husbands job and voter registration and his hobbies, her daughters boyfriend and his family, her every single day in as Alaska's mayor, her favorite food, what clothes she likes, gosh in other words we know NOTHING of this woman! Damn Right wing Media.

Go get em Joe I'm sure he'll get to the bottom of this and get the real dirt on the woman.

I hear McGinnis has in the works a soundtrack for the upcoming tale of Palin Eating Kittens In Her Home Perimeter ® flick...

It opens with...

Too much vodka?

Ruthless and vicious, he'll stomp on your face
Deadly, malicious, stay outta his space
He'll rip your eyes out, dont you look the wrong way
And once you meet him, there's no time to pray

He'll rip your heart out, make you eat your own lips
He'll crack your elbows, and crush fingertips

HE'LL MAKE YOU WISH THAT YOU DIDN'T EXIST
Cause Sargent D is coming, and you're on his list

Don't cut the line, cause he'll cut off your legs
Don't waste your time or you'll spend time with the dead.
Don't try to trick him cause he'll fill you with lead
Don't beg for mercy, he'll piss on your head.

He'll kill your sister, then mail back the tits
He'll beat you senseless, then break out the whips

He'll pour gas on your kids, then throw 'em a match
He'll back the car over grandma, the dissect her cat
With his Stormtroopers of Death, they will come to your town
Their Uzi's rip through flesh, then it's time to chow down

Their cause is justified, their reason is clear
The word 'revenge' is all that they hear

replace D with M

Palin's 15-feet-high fence is no obstacle to me. Yesterday evening the Palins made the mistake of going out to dinner at Tea-Bagger private-club restaurant where they felt safe from public view.

They thought I had gone to the grocery store, but I was really hiding in the trunk of their gas-guzzing SUV.

When they arrived at the restaurant for dinner, I put on my "Tea-Bagger" disguise and entered the restaurant. With a small tip to the hostess, I managed to secure a table next to the Palins.

Just after the waiter brought their dinner (Sautéed Alaskan Kitten), Sarah Palin asked me to snap a picture and handed me her camera. After taking the picture, I quite naturally asked, and received, permission to take a picture with my own camera. Then she insisted that I ask her for her autograph, so I had her autograph the napkin from my table.

Image I watched them eat the Sauteed Alaskan Kitten without even using utensils. There's no doubt these people are barabarians.

Knowing how protective the media are towards Sarah Palin, I fear that this shocking picture may never be seen by anyone other than regular subscribers to respectable publications like the Daily Kos. Maybe one day the rest of the media will wake up.

--Joe McGinniss, The Peeples Journalist.

And here was I, thinking that her biggest crime was only eating babies...

But Kittens!

I think I must throw up.

Comrade McGinniss deserves a parade or at least a medal. I COULD spy on my neighbors and report all thoughtcrimes to them here, but I have more important things to do (like watching TV so as to find another effective hypnotic commercial to make you pledge alligence to the Party.)

Oh I never saw those days of spying, but maybe one day I'll get the call to install spyware on someone's computer to watch their moves in the name of National Security.

. . .Oh hey, Burn Notice is on.

Obamugabe wrote:And here was I, thinking that her biggest crime was only eating babies...

But Kittens!

I think I must throw up.

I join you in your upchucking! Whats next? Puppies!?

PUPPIES_002.jpg

Buffoon, I too was sickened at the thought of eating kittens. Cat meat tastes awful...ummm, or so I've been told.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Cat meat tastes awful...ummm, or so I've been told.
The collective would like to know who you've been talking to. HMMM???

Red Square wrote:
Comrade Whoopie wrote:Cat meat tastes awful...ummm, or so I've been told.
The collective would like to know who you've been talking to. HMMM???

More Equaler Red, your implication implicates Comrade Whoopie with association to vile Bushitler...... or at a minimum, his diet. Should this prove factual, should the firing squad muskets be cleaned and prepared?

I fear muskets won't be sufficient. Whoopie's avatar indicates this comrade has been dead from corrective icepick insertion for over 70 years now. So we can rule out the use of the icepic as well. Perhaps we can ask the Ghost of Rachel Corey to talk some sense into him. Or implement whatever they use in the ghost world to pick the ghost ice.

All I can say in my defense is never buy a skinned rabbit carcass from a Chinese butcher.

Comrade Whoopie, funny how minus the feet and head the carcasses look the same huh?

More Equaler Red Square, possibly a bit of the ole' "vihtamins and viddy vid's" would reveal Comrade Whoopies dietary associations?

His reaction...

Whoopies Viddy Face.jpg

to 82 hours of this...

Her eyes don't look Japanese. She's missing some skin. What's up wid dat?

Comrade Buffoon wrote:to 82 hours of this...

I like the upper left text that repeats the character for "nothing" like 8 times.

The girl doesn't say much, and what she "says" doesn't sound Japanese, but then I'm not so much listening as looking. All those mu characters suggest a Chinese/Taiwanese girl who can write arigatou and is looking big-eyed like Ayumi Hamasaki for a rice daddy. However, the crucifix and eyes make me wonder if she's a Filipina or plastic-surgery-enhanced Korean.

But maybe that's just this comrade.

Do Chinese peoples be to wearing a spit Christian cross around the neck?

Maybe she to be of offsping of offspring of offsping of Amerikkka Japanese love connection of the WWII.

This video got millions of hits on youtube; It reminds me of the movie "Butt" (or maybe it was called "Fart", can't remember for sure) that is featured in the movie "Idiocracy"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiocracy

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Do Chinese peoples be to wearing a spit Christian cross around the neck?

Which would give credence to the theory she's maybe Korean or a Flip or some Caucasian Asian mix-match.

I know, you're thinking this discussion is raaaacist. But Progs are never raaaacist. We're race conscious. That's different. When we consider race it's because we care about multiculturism, victimhood and most importantly, political ideology. It's ok to profile or categorize people along racial lines for political purposes.

Comrade Whoopie wrote: I know, you're thinking this discussion is raaaacist. But Progs are never raaaacist. We're race conscious. That's different. When we consider race it's because we care about multiculturism, victimhood and most importantly, political ideology. It's ok to profile or categorize people along racial lines for political purposes.

I not to be of caring about those such things. I am just caring about having to be of subject to image of Christian cross spit spit and Allah forbid Jooish stars spit spit spit.

I just to be waiting for day when all the world to be of one race - the Islamic race.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:
Comrade Whoopie wrote: I know, you're thinking this discussion is raaaacist. But Progs are never raaaacist. We're race conscious. That's different. When we consider race it's because we care about multiculturism, victimhood and most importantly, political ideology. It's ok to profile or categorize people along racial lines for political purposes.

I not to be of caring about those such things. I am just caring about having to be of subject to image of Christian cross spit spit and Allah forbid Jooish stars spit spit spit.

I just to be waiting for day when all the world to be of one race - the Islamic race.

So much spitting! Us Deist types simply giggle at silly crosses (not so much Star of David personally)... As for your dreams of One World Race ™ how will I ever grow a beard to prove my manliness or wear glorious tribal head scarves?

I fear this may be most unequal for me...

Comrade Buffoon, Islamics are of most compassionate race. We are of great undertanding that not all the mens can be of growing the glorious facial hairs like me. We are not of the discriminating kind when it comes to the facial hairs.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Comrade Buffoon, Islamics are of most compassionate race. We are of great undertanding that not all the mens can be of growing the glorious facial hairs like me. We are not of the discriminating kind when it comes to the facial hairs.

As long as I'm not thrown from flotilla's or beaten with pipes, I agree...

Obamugabe wrote:This video got millions of hits on youtube; It reminds me of the movie "Butt" (or maybe it was called "Fart", can't remember for sure) that is featured in the movie "Idiocracy."

Comrade Obamugabe,

The statistics you cite indeed show the Party platform is making steady inroads among the masses: perfect. It is all going according to plan.

The movie Idiocracy has been recommended to me, although I understand it is tainted with reactionary concepts in places and thus must be viewed only in a controlled and monitored environment lest one think for one's self.

Literal or figurative? Or is there a difference?