Transgenderism breaking out all over

Transgendered.jpg
Komrades! The Glorious World of Next Tuesday is inching ever so closer! At last the proletariat will subsidize those less fortunate than Caitlyn Jenner! Who could have guessed what was in GloriousDearLeadercare until Komrade Kongress Person Nazi Pelosi passed it so we lowly Kulaks could see what's in it?

Obamacare to cover majority of transgender woman's sex reassignment surgery costs

Due to new government truth in advertising guidelines, the ACA (Affordable Care Act, AKA Obamacare) will now be known as the FRED (Freakin' Ridiculous Economic Disaster)…

But, wait, Komrades, there's more!

Our Glorious Dear Leader, Komrade Emperor Urkel the First has made history by appointing a transgendered man to the Presidential Commission on White House Fellowships:

Obama Appoints Transgender Man to Presidential Commission

Shannon_Minter.jpg
Just as I noted before, we may now move Progress Forward so quickly that we may see Next Tuesday before the weekend. (Never mind that the weekend is already here, there are others).

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
One is only left to wonder how a sixty year old guy who has "vaginoplasty, breast implants, facial reconstruction, hormones" and " laser hair removal" becomes a woman instead of a hideously disfigured old man.

I guess the facial reconstruction part is still on hold pending government approval of its "shovel ready" status ... Hmmmm... I'd say it's "shovel ready" now... where's my shovel?

"For a vaginoplasty, breast implants, [highlight=#FFFF00]facial reconstruction[/highlight], hormones, laser hair removal, for everything that needed to be done, my first quote was $70,000, Larson added."

If you're not a transgender human person, you should be! It's just another way to make life more interesting with other people's money. (No guarantees as to what'll happen to you after the revolution).

I still regret getting a tattoo on my back, comrades. I think I'll hold off on genital mutilation at this point.

El Presidente wrote:I still regret getting a tattoo on my back, comrades. I think I'll hold off on genital mutilation at this point.
Decades ago many who are younger than me began putting pins in their tongues and various places in their face. They called them piercings......I noted that, as an aircraft mechanic, I got pierced enough involuntarily, I damned sure wasn't going to do it on purpose.

Red Square wrote:If you're not a transgender human person, you should be! It's just another way to make life more interesting with other people's money. (No guarantees as to what'll happen to you after the revolution).
One might point out that, after the revolution, the useful idiots don't fare so well...

Having your Johnson cut doesn't make you a lady. It makes you a fella without a Johnson.

When does the fashion for transpeciesism begin? I want dibs on becoming an alligator.

Kommissar Uberdave was most equal when he wrote: One might point out that, after the revolution, the useful idiots don't fare so well...

True, once they become useless idiots they will be classified as 'transperson', and then receive a surprise knock on the door by the local Party Loyalty Inspector and their assault squad assistants.

For the record, that marriage equality graphic looks like a rejected logo for an aerospace company.

RedDiaperette wrote:When does the fashion for transpeciesism begin?[highlight=#ffff00] I want dibs on becoming an alligator.[/highlight]

Me First.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:When does the fashion for transpeciesism begin?[highlight=#ffff00] I want dibs on becoming an alligator.[/highlight]

Me First.jpg
Oh, very well, then, perhaps I will be a geranium (but NOT a pansy). Or perhaps a teapot. Yes, I remember the stirrings I felt in early years at school when we all sang, "I am a little teapot short and stout; here is my handle, here is my spout." Of course I was not stout then, nor am I now, but still ... there was something in the idea ... yes ... a teapot ... of course. Or, if that franchise is also taken, perhaps a coffee pot. (Come to think of it, I do not have a spout, either. Well, there is always spoutoplasty.)

RedDiaperette wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:

The attachment Me First.jpg is no longer available
Oh, very well, then, perhaps I will be a geranium (but NOT a pansy). Or perhaps a teapot. Yes, I remember the stirrings I felt in early years at school when we all sang, "I am a little teapot short and stout; here is my handle, here is my spout." Of course I was not stout then, nor am I now, but still ... there was something in the idea ... yes ... a teapot ... of course. Or, if that franchise is also taken, perhaps a coffee pot. (Come to think of it, I do not have a spout, either. Well, there is always spoutoplasty.)

I obviously have too much free time on my hands lately You're in luck comrade. Yes, you can have a spout surgically attached if you so desire. I've provided an example below. This teapot had a very nasty accident and required reconstructive surgery including an addaspoutome. ObamaCare covers this procedure only if in the future you pledge to use a protective device to prevent another unplanned "inconvenience".

Teapot-Repair.jpg