Trashin' Michelle O's Fashion

Image Where else but on The People's Cube can I dump on this without fear of being tarred and feathered and blacklisted by others--only to be lynched for using such racist words as tarred and blacklisted--and finally denounced for cheapening the word lynched?

I am forever being told by the MSM that First Lady Michelle Obama is America's new fashion icon. That she is the most stylish First Lady since Jackie. That she looks fabulous in everything, simply everything! That even Sarkozy's model wife stayed home in shame from G20 because she knew not even she could hold a candle to the elegantly clad Michelle, and if you can't look as good as Michelle, then you may as well just dig yourself a hole, crawl into it, curl up, and die. That I should be in a constant state of squirming and whimpering and twisting my legs together to prevent soiling myself in anxious anticipation of what spectacular knock 'em dead outfit Our New First Lady is going to wow me with next and make me wish I could wear and guess what? YES, I CAN! Because whatever outfit she wears, it only costs $500.00 which of course is in the price range of EVERY American woman in today's economy, so we can all look just like her, which is JUST LIKE US! Oh, I am so thrilled that--oh, please excuse me while I get up to change, I think I just had that little accident.

OK, I'm back, now where was I? Oh yes. And the MSM also beats me over the head with the fact that Michelle always wears bold, bright colors--something that NO First Lady, with the possible exception of Jackie, has ever, EVER dared to do!

So where were those bold, bright colors yesterday? THIS is what she wears when she goes to London to visit the Queen? I should think she frightened a lot more than a little mouse under Her Majesty's chair.

Mind you, sister female comrades, I have nothing against wearing black. It can be very chic, and they do say it's slimming. But in this case, it just doesn't work.

The Queen is clearly dressed for spring in a pretty pastel pink.

Michelle, on the other hand, looks like a huge mutant crow. Or even the evil fairy Maleficent in the Disney cartoon Sleeping Beauty. All she needs is a scepter with the smaller crow as her familiar perched atop it:

WSL-Mal2.jpg
Furthermore, she looks as if she got dressed in front of a spinning airplane propeller.

And I'm supposed to be--well, blown away by her dazzling look? I see women like that schlepping around at my local Wal-Mart every day.

Though maybe that's what the MSM means when they say Michelle dresses in a way all of us gals can relate to--and easily emulate.

Thank you for letting me rant. I will now return to my regular Party-approved shoveling.

Respectfully, Comrade Kommisarka Pinkie...

Madam Michelle's black and chartreuse ensemble, worn as she deplaned at the summit, was quite striking. She favours Jason Wu - a young up-and-coming Canadian designer whose work is quite lovely. As a Canadian Dolphin, I cannot find fault, as much as I may despise your usurper. We could, of course, have Jason make something especially for you, the true Mrs. Obama. Something like his single shouldered inaugural gown would leave you both dazzling, and still able to shovel with your usual elan. And Housekeeping will keep it in pristine condition. Think about it.

Sister Massively Opiated

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Michelle, on the other hand, looks like a huge mutant crow.
Are you familiar with the legend of the Royal Ravens?

(off)
Well of course the MSM will portray her as an icon, or even an idol, heck they've been doing that to the SOBama since 2007. Staying on the clothing topic, I guess many people aren't looking to the Epidemic awards and the fashion show lately, for what ever reason, so the media has to find something, or someone, to "fill this void".

I think ultimatly, it's two things, "either" or "and". It's nothing but a modified PR play ment to make her husband look good, or to get people to trust the SOBama because his wife is a nice looking lady. While the second one is a little out there to us (an image over substance argument) I do know democrats who choose image over substance.

By the way, since Maleficant can turn into a dragon. . . can Mrs. Obama turn into one/ is she one?

My dear SMO,

I agree not everything she wears is hideous. I actually liked what she wore on Inauguration Day (though the color wouldn't look good on me). It's the HYPE. The MSM is trying to create this huge illusion that she's a glamorous fashion icon, when in truth nothing she wears is more remarkable than anything her past three predecessors wore, and the whole thing is interfering with my delicate digestive system.

Red Square: I think so. If the ravens fly away from the Tower of London never to return, the Tower will collapse and perhaps all of Britain with it, so their wings are kept clipped to prevent that.

We need a superstition like that for around here. Like if I ever lose my shovel or get caught without my red headscarf, or that Cube ever drops out of your hand and hits the floor . . . well, then the whole shovel-ready operation will collapse.

P.S. to SMO: Glad to see you here!

Forgetting about her for a second (or longer, if I'm lucky) just look at His O'liness for a few seconds. Is it just me or does he look like a robot? Or a puppet?

Why does peoples in picture not have shovels?Maybe no shovel for old woman, but others. Everyday I shovel for glory of Rodina. Who is robot man? Him maybe not so strong and can't shovel many times. Robot man would not last in camp, maybe as commissar's boy. Giant woman look like she can shovel many times. I thought all were equal?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:P.S. to SMO: Glad to see you here!

Thanks! It's great to be conscious again! I really missed you guys... I think...

Speaking of Ravens, during my convalescence, I watched a lot of nature programmes, as usual and there was a show on Ravens. There were two featured, in particular, among a number that were shown. These two, Nevermore and Lenore, were a mated pair, because ravens mate for life and this particular pair had been studied since birth. They were celebrating their silver wedding anniversary, as they'd been mated for 25 years. It was quite sweet. Unlike crows, who live in large familial groups (like the murder that takes over my neighbourhood ever few years when the pigeon population gets too high, because the crows kill and eat the pigeons - literally fly some of them down in the air - but the extended family also looks after the chicks in the family, with the teenagers babysitting while parents go off to find food)... Anyway, Nevermore and Lenore were quite affectionate and seemed to genuinely like being 'married'.

Our ducks have just come back though no ducklings yet... The pool is the safest place for them with the fence around it, so they keep coming back every year and everyone is feeding them. It's kind of nice since it's one of those things that signals the return of spring, even if they do occasionally go nuts quacking at night if something sets them off... it's really no different than the couple in the unit below me.

Gulag Man wrote:Maybe no shovel for old woman, but others.

Everybody must shovel long time!

Obama gives the Queen of England a shovel

We can only imagine what Prince Philip was thinking throughout this affair, and what he said afterwards.

I like HRH's little green shovel... it's almost like a scepter and is just the right size for scooping Corgie poo.

As for the Royal Consort's thoughts and comments, I'm sure they both involved the words, "Damnable Colonial Upstart Wog," but at least he's never, like his son, been wire-tapped telling his mistress that he'd like to be her tampon.

In another one of those warm and fuzzy "she's just like one of us" moments, I see she buttons her cardigan the way I used to do mine when I was a little girl.

Mrs. Obama and Mrs. Brown

(Upon reading the article, I learned yesterday's outfit wasn't black, but navy.)

[TABLE][TR][TD][/TD][TD][/TD][TD][/TD][/TR][TR][TD][/TD][TD]<br>Image Image[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Am I seeing things, or does it also fasten up the back?

Opiate of the People wrote:Image
Forgetting about her for a second (or longer, if I'm lucky) just look at His O'liness for a few seconds. Is it just me or does he look like a robot? Or a puppet?
(off)
Here is the photo I said I'd make.
I also decided to go for broke and did Michelle too.

Checkout the crossdresser sized shoes. And I thought Paris Hilton had big feet.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Checkout the crossdresser sized shoes. And I thought Paris Hilton had big feet.

I told you Michelle was a man.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:We can only imagine what Prince Philip was thinking throughout this affair, and what he said afterwards.

My guess is he was thinking "The Americans voted for this jackass?". Afterwards, he probably told Her Majesty "Civilization, as we know it, is doomed!".

--

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:If the ravens fly away from the Tower of London never to return, the Tower will collapse and perhaps all of Britain with it, so their wings are kept clipped to prevent that.

There must be at least six ravens for British monarchy to survive. Currently there are seven (one spare). Considering that ravens mate for life, those are probably three permanent couples and one... um... gay?....

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:We need a superstition like that for around here. Like if I ever lose my shovel or get caught without my red headscarf, or that Cube ever drops out of your hand and hits the floor . . . well, then the whole shovel-ready operation will collapse.

Yes, we need to have progressive superstitions on the Cube. The more superstitious the culture, the more progressive it is (and the more foreign aid it gets). How come I didn't think of that? We must announce a contest for the best progressive superstition.

Comrade Red Square wrote:The more superstitious the culture, the more progressive it is (and the more foreign aid it gets).
I could certainly go for some foreign aid right about now.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:
Comrade Red Square wrote:The more superstitious the culture, the more progressive it is (and the more foreign aid it gets).
I could certainly go for some foreign aid right about now.

You will have to go and beg the G20's Financial Stability Board (FSB) for some foreign aid. They now dictate U.S. economic policy thanks to His Excellency.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Checkout the crossdresser sized shoes. And I thought Paris Hilton had big feet.

Creepy Progressive.

Shovels for everyone! Well almost everyone. 'is Consortness is carrying a spade. Let's not be afraid to call a spade a spade, eh?

President Obama (birth certificate pending) is carrying a smashingly fashionable trenching shovel. I wonder what he's been entrenching?

And speaking of fashion, Mrs. O does very well indeed, I think. That's a VERY trendy shovel she's sporting. I love the sleek lines around the handle. I have got to get me one of those. It would make an enviable addition to any man's ensemble. She might show a little better if she could have found a lady's model.

In another one of those warm and fuzzy "she's just like one of us" moments, I see she buttons her cardigan the way I used to do mine when I was a little girl.

Does giant woman not know how button works?

Womens look like they have people's beet harvest under dresses.
Both womens look strong and could shovel many times, but must give beet harvest back to peoples.

No penis envy allowed here, Meow.

Gulag Man wrote:Womens look like they have people's beet harvest under dresses.
Both womens look strong and could shovel many times, but must give beet harvest back to peoples.

I agree. No hoarding of beets under dress or elsewhere. The woman must be a kulak. But I'd rather not eat beets I see here. Let them be redistributed to lower-level proles in the media.

In fact, this reminds me of a picture we had on an earlier thread, Vegetable Americans, Unite! (the way the color scheme and coordination work in both pictures, one might think they were the work of one and the same designer).

I agree. No hoarding of beets under dress or elsewhere. The woman must be a kulak. But I'd rather not eat beets I see here. Let them be redistributed to lower-level proles in the media.

Is woman on right half black like obammessiah? Face and hands white,legs black.
What is this?
I am but humble shoveler, but no beet for me from these womens.

Must give beets back to peoples, as well as cottage cheese hidden in thighs.

I still don't understand why the right-wing reactionaries are going on and on about the FLOTUS touching the Queen...

A little Photoshopping can do much good...

BigFurHat wrote:Take for instance Michelle Obama. The media continues to peddle her as a fashionista and ravishing beauty. iOwnTheWorld.com was able to obtain an unretouched photo of Michelle Obama which reveals the lengths certain sectors of the media will go in order to cover the truth.

Image The Queen and consort look like Hobbits next to Obamessiah and Amazonia.

Michelle Obama reminds me of that character Jean Hagen played in Singing in the Rain - Lina Lamont. Lina Lamont's career as a glamorous sophisticated silent movie star was all complete hype created by the press; Lina was actually a petty lowbrow shrew of a woman - no one that knew her liked her - and when she opened her mouth and talked she was always a terrible embarrassment. Notice how Michelle doesn't say much in public anymore?

Michelle's handlers dress her up in some funny looking things. I suppose they want to emphisize her top so people don't look at her big butt, but this ensemble just looks weird to me:

I don't understand how you can criticize Michelle's fashion. Her taste is rather exquisite!

Especially when she showed up as "The Black Widow!"

How does the song go?

"I love to go swimmin'
with bowlegged womyn
and dive between their legs"

Wow, I never realized how bowlegged she is along with being the NTE...I guess that makes her now the "BLNTE".

Until I saw this picture on Drudge, I didn't think it was possible for the FRONT of an outfit to make your butt look big.

From the accompanying article:

[quote] Teaming the look with a patterned belt the U.S. First Lady made the most of her narrow waist, while smartly referencing eclectic catwalk looks by British designer Christopher Kane.[/quote]

I don't know about the narrow part, but I must agree she definitely made the "most" of her waist in that get-up.

Worn with dark slim-fitting trousers she topped it off with not one, but two cardigans.
That decision, however, may have had more to do with the chilly British weather than any fashion statement

Global Warming strikes again.

And as for the next photo . . . as Laika would say: "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?"

Not enough whisky in the world.
No way José on the tango
and no "fox" in that "trot"

She has about as much fashion sense as a homeless person rummaging at the local Goodwill thrift store....

When MLK Jr was referring to a "color blind society" I don't think this is what he had in mind.

That's it! The Official Party Line™

"Solidarity with the Homeless and Raising Awareness for the Color Blind!"

Did anybody else notice the Secret Service agent walking behind her, stifling his laughter by biting down on his lips?

Wow. I had no idea Washington DC had a Wal Mart. Or that the First Lady shopped there.

Are you sure, Colonel? Those clothes have "Fashion Barn" written all over them.

Mmm could be doc. Of course there is always the possibility she went high end and got some stuff on closeout at JC Penny

Or the local GoodWill store was having a sale of epic proportions.

I woke up this morning to find these photos shoved under my door, depicting the most glamorous and elegant American First Lady since Jacqueline Kennedy:

Image Image
Apparently she doesn't wish to be mistaken for any of those rowdy, rude, racist, “Brooks Brothers brigade” protestors who storm town halls well dressed, without a care for how ridiculous they look in their nice clothes.

The one photo that makes the deepest impression on me is the one where she's flanked by the men in Air Force service dress (aka “Class A”) uniform. I'm an Air Force veteran so I've worn the women's version of the service dress uniform. It's designed strictly for looks, not comfort, and it's no fun to wear during the summer months.

Nor is it fun to wear when traveling. We were required to wear it anytime we traveled on a government owned conveyance, or on a commercial conveyance at government expense. This would include not only commercial airliners, but cross-country buses where, if you were to ask James Carville, Republican operatives might work their way up the aisle dragging hundred dollar bills.

On my first overseas assignment, I flew at government expense, and the final leg of the journey was a government charter packed with personnel in uniform, their spouses comfortably dressed in civilian attire, with screaming kids and babies galore. It took me 48 hours to fly from Seattle to Atlanta to Charleston, S.C. to Frankfurt, crammed and jammed with hundreds of other bodies, all the time wearing that service dress uniform with skirt and pantyhose. The coat is not allowed to be worn unbuttoned, and forget what you've seen in the movies—you're not allowed to loosen your tie or roll up the long sleeves of that dress shirt, or unbuckle your belt and open your pants after a big meal.

Why were we required to dress that way for traveling when everyone, even those who make the rules, knows it's uncomfortable? Because when you put on that uniform, you represent not only whatever branch of the United States military you're in, but you are representing the United States of America itself, and you are letting the whole world know it—and no matter how uncomfortable you are in that coat or those pantyhose, you're proud of it.

In the 1990's, after the end of the Cold War there followed a “drawdown” in the U.S. Armed Forces, and certain things were relaxed, like the requirement to wear service dress uniform during official travel, at least inside the U.S. In theory, personnel were allowed to travel dressed like Mrs. Obama as pictured above. The service dress requirement, however, was reinstated after 9/11. The rationale was that the presence of military personnel in uniform on commercial airliners, et al, would reassure civilian passengers, and restore that good old-fashioned pride in the greatest nation on Earth.

To that end, military personnel have always been exhorted to wear their uniform with pride, to take pride in wearing it, to be proud, because they are representing the United States of America.

So, is it too much to expect the First Lady (who is called “First Lady” for a reason) to appear in public dressed as if she's just as proud of her unique and privileged position representing the United States—or didn't she mean it last year when she said for the first time in her life, she felt proud of her country?

I have no problem with her dressing so casually around the family wing of the White House, or while vacationing in Martha's Vineyard, or even while Air Force One is aloft—especially when Air Force One is aloft. Away from the cameras and the public eye and in flight, she has every right to be comfortable and dress however she wants, just like anyone else.

Trouble is, when the First Lady—any First Lady—emerges into public view, she's not just anyone else anymore.

Such an elevated, high visibility position comes with certain responsibilities: You have an obligation to the American people to look your part, look as if you take that role seriously, and above all, look as if you're proud of it, even if it's not always comfortable. In the above photos, Mrs. Obama does indeed look very comfortable. But coming off of Air Force One—touted as “one of the most recognizable symbols of the presidency”—she looks as if she's proud only to be a Wal-Mart shopper.

Bottom line, the President and First Lady should look like a world leader and the spouse of a world leader, respectively, when boarding/disembarking from “a symbol of power, freedom and prestige, immediately recognizable by virtually all Americans and by millions of people around the world.”<br>
Especially when they seem to have no other qualifications for boarding/disembarking from that symbol.

Thank you for letting me rant.

Is that a suicide belt or does she need it always at hand to spank the little people?

That belt. Again with that belt. What is up with that damned belt? It ruins what is otherwise a very nice outfit (though a more somber color and poppy corsage might have been more appropriate for the occasion). Clearly she's wearing it to hold the coat closed, in which case, why doesn't she just button the coat?

Scroll through all the photos on this thread, you'll see she uses the belt to fasten cardigan sweaters, too. JUST BUTTON THE DAMNED THINGS, WOMAN, AND LOSE THE F***ING BELT!

It also makes her look pregnant, which only riles up a certain segment of the population, but perhaps that's the point. Whether she is or not creates a great distraction for certain citizens who are living, gasping, babbling and stumbling testimonials to why members of my sex were denied the vote until about 90 years ago--and in some cases, still should be.

Exhibit A

There's almost nothing that this beleaguered country could use more now than an adorable Obama baby. In fact, we need it so badly, that if Michelle isn't already knocked up with #3, she and Barack should start trying immediately. Star magazine actually reports that Michelle has already consulted with fertility experts at Northwestern University in Chicago. Nothing would epitomize the new optimistic spirit of change, hope, and rebirth more than a baby born into the White House.

. . .

The Obamas' own personal baby boom could have another positive consequence — a national one. Bad economic times usually translate into a drop in the birth rate. During the Great Depression, births plunged 15%. Well, the last thing America needs with its quadrillion dollar deficit is a smaller future generation of taxpayers to pay it off.

The Obama Boom can help us offset that now.
Now that we live in an age where you can get a Nobel Peace Prize before even achieving anything toward that end, and be diagnosed with Pre-Traumatic Stress Disorder before you're even deployed anywhere, can I sue Bonnie Fuller for plagiarism? Because even though I haven't written that article yet, you can tell I would've done so eventually.

Get to work you bastard BABIES!!! That's all you're good for anyway! Paying off The Parties(TM) bills!!!

Now drop that damn ba-ba and get to WORK!!!

Fashionably CHOPE?

<embed wmode="transparent" src="https://www.zazzle.com/utl/getpanel?tl= ... te_created" FlashVars="feedId=0&path=https://www.zazzle.com/assets/swf/zp/skins" width="450" height="300" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed><br><br><a href="https://thepeoplescube.com/Store.php">Get Re-Educated</a> at <a href="https://thepeoplescube.com/Store.php">The Peoples Dry Goods Store</a>>>>

Comrades I am shocked at comments given toward mate of fearless leader Nobama. Obviously there is no appreciation for socialist science of steroids in making of PERFECT woman. For sake of planet she pull plow in collective instead of tractor with less noxious emissions as long as feed is caviar and not burritos. If shame was not bourgeois I would scold but is of no value.

CUBEFLASH, COMRADES!

This just in! Michelle Obama WORE CLOTHES to light the Christmas tree!

That's right, comrades:

As always, she was appropriately dressed for this most jolly of occasions, this time in a bright, festive black that proclaims to all, "Joy to the world! Oh, can't you hear the angel voices? The holiday season is here and the unemployment rate just plummeted to an even 10%, so turn your frowns upside-down and LET'S CELEBRATE!"

We see that, you Peaches you. Pinkie, it is the implication that we want, this sells newspapers and promotes our nudist paradigm. See, it's all contained in this comment on the article:

SAYITLOUD wrote:By the way......I'm so glad that the First Lady wore clothes to theChristmas Tree Lighting. I can just imagine what the right wingnutcases would be saying if she didn't.

Because everyone knows that wearing clothes is NUTS! And anyone who would disparage one who does not wear clothes to a public event is NUTS!

Red Rooster, thank you for sharing that. It's been a long time since I've heard this, made my day.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2010/02/ ... generation
<br>
"It's done, honey," President Obama said to The First Lady earlier today as he signed a Presidential Memorandum establishing a task force on childhood obesity to address the growing health epidemic. "Now we work," she responded.

Dear Mrs. Obama,

I know it's cold up there in Washington right now, or you wouldn't have to cover up what looks like a very lovely dress with that cardigan sweater.

But don't you think you should wear your own cardigans, instead of little Sasha's old hand-me-downs? Or is that another example you're hoping to set for the rest of us moms? "Don't buy new clothes--instead, create a 'Community Closet' for the whole family. Moms, squeeze into your kids' cardigans. Dads, get comfortable in your wives' lingerie. Kids, wear your dad's (or if you don't know who your dad is, then whoever your mom is currently sleeping with) pants for that oversized, baggy, droopy look that's so in. Yeah, let your underwear show. Makes it easier to get those wedgies that help prepare you for fisting later on."

Thank you for not wearing that big spiky belt.

Can you ask your husband to make it snow vodka filled chocolates where I live?

Progressively yours,

Pinkie

Great observation Pinkie, that would explain the mom jeans Barack was wearing when he threw that baseball.

As for "saggin" I never could affect that sloppy look (pants on the ground). When women ask me if I wear boxers or briefs I just shrug and say "nope."

The belt.

I think it really complements her abdomen.

Murmph. Chuckle. Ha, ha, ha!

{off}

I think she's been attending too many "Beer Summits"...not that there's anything wrong with that.
What's that thing on her cardigan Pinkie? A sea anenome?

Comrades,

Notice in Commissarka Pinkie's picture above how Her Highness Czar of Potatoes & Lard swoons at the pen wielding power of The One. Celebratory in the control she will have over the lives of others and their bodies. This comrades, is the swoon of great power won over the hands and mouths of The Proletariat.

All Hail her Highness Czar of Potatoes & Lard!

at the pen wielding power of The One.
Which used to get a smack on the knuckles years ago from the teacher with a ruler for holding the pen in a what they now call a "non-ergonomic" form.

He has a claw grip.
I bet his penmanship sucks too.
Of course he Ayers to do that for him, so why care?

Laika the Space Dog wrote:
at the pen wielding power of The One.
Which used to get a smack on the knuckles years ago from the teacher with a ruler for holding the pen in a what they now call a "non-ergonomic" form.

[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]He has a claw grip[/HIGHLIGHT].
I bet his penmanship sucks too.
Of course he Ayers to do that for him, so why care?

Not claw, CRAW!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftgAG3Vnif8

I never noticed this before. He's left handed. How appropriate.

S.A.F. Marshal Pravda wrote:Not claw, CRAW!!

No, no, no! Not the craw, the craw!

Bill Clinton was also left handed.

And no, Laika, I don't think that's a sea anemone; it looks more like that kind of octopus that attacks by attaching itself to the person's face and wrapping its tentacles around--oh, wait, you mean the thing on her CARDIGAN!

A new addition to the Lady O gallery:

Ladies and Gentlemen! Comrades! -

A tarp gown!

Michelle_Obama_Tarp_Gown.jpg

Or is it a recycling cinch bag? Is it pine-flavored?

Somehow I always imagined that's how our Commissar of Housekeeping SMO looked while cleaning up after some especially wet work by Chairman Punchenko - a tarp gown comes quite handy while dissecting and composting. Only SMO would never allow her to be photographed like that, especially with one of her boobs cut in half by the cinch.

Ah, GMTA, Red Square! I see she uses the kind with the drawstring you knot together, instead of those annoying little twist ties.

And behold those bronzed, glistening pecs--all three of them. Such a cute little blob hanging over the rim like risen dough in a bowl.

Which brings to mind something I saw recently on another thread, to wit a show trial, a ridiculous spectacle of finger-pointing that included an accusation from Leninka that Fraulein Pulloskies was using the Cube to cleverly conceal a third boob:

https://thepeoplescube.com/post93229.html#93229

First the Fraulein, now the FLOTUS. Something is afoot. Or abreast. Make that three.

Could this develop into a serious competition to Our Manny-Titted Empress?

Only if the requirement is met among contestants dawning the the ubiquitous Tarp Gown: Bench pressing your husband...

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:In another one of those warm and fuzzy "she's just like one of us" moments, I see she buttons her cardigan the way I used to do mine when I was a little girl.

Mrs. Obama and Mrs. Brown

(Upon reading the article, I learned yesterday's outfit wasn't black, but navy.)

[table][/table]Am I seeing things, or does it also fasten up the back?

Very good Comrade

Strong proof on why Papa Obama was was not looking at this girl's butt when he has the fine First's Lady butt to look at all day. As they say, Why have "hamburger when you have steak at home"

Pinkie -

Since yours truly have been transferred here from the Rio Linda Party Committee, I had to check with Urban Dictionary what "FLOTUS with VPL" stands for.

Turns out, VPL is not "Volatile Party Line" as I had previously thought.

VPL:

Acronym for Visible Panty Line. Since the Nobel Prize for Outstanding Services to Mankind was awarded to Sisqo for promoting the thong, VPL has fortunately become a rarer sight on the bottoms of women across the globe. VPL is where the panties of a woman are visible through the material of lower-body clothing. This is a definite fashion misdemeanor (as any gbf will tell you). VPL damages the aesthetic beauty of a fine rump, and can be very harmful to a woman's health. Only in two cases is it allowable to have VPL - During Rag Week and severe hemorrhoids. Known cures for VPL are the G-string, V-string, thong, tanga, T-back and going commando (not wearing any underpants).
- "Damn! Check dat booty!"
- "Nah, man. Can't see it for all that VPL."

From this we can deduce that:

- FLOTUS is wearing what looks like a V-string
- FLOTUS may be suffering from hemorrhoids or is celebrating the Rag Week festival.
- FLOTUS doesn't have a GBF (gay best friend)
- FLOTUS could benefit from going commando. Is there an abbreviation for Visible Cellulite Bumps? I offer VCB.

Gettin' JIGGY Wid It?

Being of sound giblets and firm beak I must hereby compute that....

This:

And this:
Compute differently for Dear Messiah Leader. Such compassion, such yielding to.... such... Dear Leader confounds use with Feminyst Understanding™ we dare not have grasped nor have the powers to comprehend.

Hail Obama!

I was of much admiration when she to wear bumbee bee color skirt to be of offsetting her lovely light black skin shiney legs to do exercise program with Harry Reid.

harry-reid-michelle-obama-yoga.jpg

Only when the womens to be as confident as the MO could they even to dream of being allowing to be seen to be wearing skirt that does the accentuating of her most accentuated hips. MO could not be looking as of any wider.

She is of inspiration to burka wearers that there truly is nothing to be of hiding. That one is to be of flaunting what one has been of endowment with - even if endowment is around the hip bones and not the breast bones.

Hmmmm... does this now to mean she is a Hippy?

Enough about Michelle and her fashion faux pauxs, let's talk about the latest uniform for Progs in the know.

Guys, the hot Summer fashion political statement is scarves. Nothing identifies a Leftist tool like a scarf draped or wrapped around the neck. And an Arab scraf ties it all together. It not only says I'm a rebellious iconoclast, it screams FREE PALESTINE!

nytneckscarves.jpg
Yes, I know it seeems we've already covered this… but guys in Arab scarves just takes it to the next level. This is not an easy look to pull off, however, when done well ("Aii Papiii!") The Arab scarf is the new men's fashion item.

Getting back to Michelle, girl, the boob belt is so last season. You're the First Lady among equals, you gotta be a trend setter, not an Irish Setter. So lose the belt.

hipsters_toon_narrowweb__300x369,0.jpg
Hipsters needing to accessorize only need to keep a few items in mind. And don't forget the PBR (Pabst Blue Ribbon beer). If you can't be seen holding a can, at least look like you're hung over from drinking too much of it the night before.

hipsters1.jpg
The saddest thing of all is when a non-hipster dresses like one by mistake. Be deliberate in your fashion choices.

hipsters.gif
And dressing like a hipster can be fun, make a game out of it.

hipster-bingo.jpg

Red Rooster wrote:Gettin' JIGGY Wid It?

Being of sound giblets and firm beak I must hereby compute that....

This:

And this:
Compute differently for Dear Messiah Leader. Such compassion, such yielding to.... such... Dear Leader confounds use with Feminyst Understanding™ we dare not have grasped nor have the powers to comprehend.

Hail Obama!

Yes indeed!

Yo, da POTUS be tappin' dat *ss!!

Komrade T

Pinkie - do I detect a shovel dent?

Now, now, I want you to calm down and tell me exactly what happened.

Michelle_Ass.jpg

Pinkie probably doesn't like skirts slit for a slut on the First Lady. It's unbecoming. What else does Pinkie hate, fashion wise?

mcbelt.jpg

If she wore a slip under that skirt, she wouldn't get Sticky Butt Syndrome--the result of sitting (usually on vinyl) for prolonged periods, during which time seat warmth will generate enough perspiration to make the fabric to mold and stick to one's backside. You'd think out all those 26 ladies-in-waiting she has, at least one would be tasked with discreetly applying thumb and forefinger to the fabric when Mrs. O stands up, so as to carefully peel it away from the royal backside, allowing the skirt to hang naturally without displaying every embarrassing crevice.

In the meantime, would you let your wife out of the house wearing a dress that makes her look as if she has a beer belly?