Triumph of Hyprocrisy: We Are Invincible....AGAIN!!!

Comrades,

As we all well know, a terrible thing crawled out from under its rock this week and made a pretty scathing comment to a crowd of Useful Idiot college kids.

Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass. wrote:"If you make the most of it and you study hard and you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't you get stuck in Iraq."

I know we have all been whispering about it in other forums on how this one comment could turn off the many new “independent” voters that will whisk us into the halls of congressional people's power. For the record, I want to be the first to say that this attempt by the Plantation House to spin the issues is a DESPERATE attempt.

Mr. Non-person's comment was a “botched” joke, nothing more, nothing less. I will go onto say that there is truth in his statement. We all well know that if you fail in the publik edukashional system you are forced to serve in the warmongering imperialist armed forces of AmeriKKKa.

Let us all remember that if someone on the Reich wing makes a comment, observation or “botched” joke, we immediately jump on it and call he/she/dough boy a terrible cruel insensitive thing that should shut up and get off the radio.

Hmm, let's take RushKKK KKKLimbaughKKK for instance; here we have a dough boy that wants to question us in our Parade of Victims tactic by suggesting we are using Marty Mcfly to advance our agenda of winning seats. Maybe we are, but stem-cell research is very important to the Party, though the research shows no hope for anyone, we still must hold it high in the pantheon of progress because it makes Choice look ethical and morally astute on the biological “it's just an embryo, not a baby or life force” argument.

I think the dough boy's attack was shameless, wrong, hurtful and downright cruel, cruel and cruel! I am just thankful that our brave idiots at BSNBC are using the whole day to spin this awful turn of events. Oh, let us not forget what the Veep said about inhumane torture! Let us not forget! We need to put the non-persons silly little “botched” joke to bed.

In conclusion, our double-standards once again will save us. We will not let the Reich make an issue of us saying horrid things about soldiers, and we will also not let the Reichwing make observations or comments about our tactics to take control of Congress.

We have pulled out all the stops this election cycle. We have paraded more victims, called campaign ads racist and demanded their removal, made a media nirvana out of Mark Foley while at the same time ignoring Gerry Studds checkered past, threw on more RINOs to represent the Repuglican party as “out of touch with their pre-94 base of lets run of leftist issues and lose”. We even called Michael Steele an Oreo - black on the outside with a creamy white oppressor center.

When will they learn that we have the pollsters, journalist, magazines, celebrities and diseases all backing us this year? When will they learn, we can make 1st amendment rights their worst enemy?

True Comrade Chairman, true. Plus if we have our glorious 'People's Voting Assitants' and the necro-vote, all should be well. The necro vote has saved us before in the past, especially here in the glorious workers paradise of Illinois.

Hey!! I just had a wonderful idea! Brought to me of course by the glorious Party. We can say that the unperson is a victim!! A victim of the horrible atrocities commited by the Republikkkans. First in stealing the revolution, er election in '04 and then by all of their horrible horrible squirrel killing policies. I can see the commercial now....A picture of the unperson all happy and nice before '04 and then something to the effect of 'this is what happens to people when Republikkkans are elected.' and then cuts of all the crazy things the unperson has said. Vote for the People's Party!! Vote Demokrat Comrade!

Possibilities.....

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Why doesn't Marty just hitch a ride to the glorious communist future this country will become in the Doc's time machine where he can have all the stem cells he will ever need for free?

I think the dough boy's attack was shameless, wrong, hurtful and downright cruel, cruel and cruel! I am just thankful that our brave idiots at BSNBC are using the whole day to spin this awful turn of events. Oh, let us not forget what the Veep said about inhumane torture! Let us not forget!

REMEMBER THE MACACA!!!

Yes! YES! REMEMBER THE MACACA! REMEMBER!!!! REMEMBER!!! (But as for Webbs smut books, forget! fooorrrgggeeeetttt!!

Chairman Meow S. Pun wrote:Yes! YES! REMEMBER THE MACACA! REMEMBER!!!! REMEMBER!!! (But as for Webbs smut books, forget! fooorrrgggeeeetttt!!

Comrade, whatever do you mean??

Ignore the last bit comrade Pravda (Or should I say Grand Marshall Pravda?), it is just a subliminal message to all Repukes who might be trolling our glorious forums of progress.

(remmmeeemmmmmbbbbeeeerrr, You love Webb, he is a Conservativeeeee, just like yooouuuuuuu, vote for him, he is a miracle maker... a miracle maaaakkkkeeeerrr.)

Chairman Meow -

All of this hand-wringing - what's the point? We all know that the Average Amerikkkan isn't smart enough to know that our dear Mr. Non-person's remark was a "botched joke". After all, isn't that what he said?

Statement of Senator John Kerry

As a combat veteran, I want to make it clear to anyone in uniform and to their loved ones: my poorly stated joke at a rally was not about, and never intended to refer to any troop.

I sincerely regret that my words were misinterpreted to wrongly imply anything negative about those in uniform, and I personally apologize to any service member, family member, or American who was offended.

It is clear the Republican Party would rather talk about anything but their failed security policy. I don't want my verbal slip to be a diversion from the real issues. I will continue to fight for a change of course to provide real security for our country, and a winning strategy for our troops.

Yes, Granny hag, you stand corrected. Now go back to your box and wait for further instructions to march through the streets shouting "the Republicans will take our checks away from us! They will take our checks away from us! AHHHHH!!!".