Trudeau & Macron Caught Gossiping About Trump At NATO

Trudeau and Macron were caught on on a hot mic saying......

"Now, we're not ones to go 'round spreadin' rumors,
Why, really we're just not the gossipy kind,
No, you'll never hear one of us repeating gossip,
So you'd better be sure and listen close the first time!

That Pres. Trump is more than mean and hateful,
He's the biggest bully in all of this creation,
He wants us to pay our 2% to NATO or he'll
Pull defense and call us two-faced deadbeats."

Gossipers.jpg

In case you are to young to remember.

Mystery item No. 1

And when Trump forced them to cough up some cash, economic hardship followed...

Oh CIZ! You sure pegged Macron and Trudeau to the clothes line. And btw completely Climintern25 Safe. Double plus good work! Right, GD?

When 'pelipsky was transported to this institution's basement for treatment for unregulated thoughts, the number printed on supplied striped uniform was BR-549. That uniform has been through the wringer over the decades, but deplorable is stamped all over 'pelipsky. #BR-549 coincidence? Even after years of mental sandblasting and acid jiggle bath spa treatments in the basement, Jackalopelipsky #BR-549 still remains capable of refolding the unfolding road map of life.
Can Macron and Trudeau, who may be left hanging out to NATO dry claim THAT?

jackalopelipsky wrote:Oh CIZ! You sure pegged Macron and Trudeau to the clothes line. And btw completely Climintern25 Safe. Double plus good work! Right, GD?

When 'pelipsky was transported to this institution's basement for treatment for unregulated thoughts, the number printed on supplied striped uniform was BR-549. That uniform has been through the wringer over the decades, but deplorable is stamped all over 'pelipsky. #BR-549 coincidence? Even after years of mental sandblasting and acid jiggle bath spa treatments in the basement, Jackalopelipsky #BR-549 still remains capable of refolding the unfolding road map of life.
Can Macron and Trudeau, who may be left hanging out to NATO dry claim THAT?

[OFF]

I was subjected to this show when I was a wee lad. It has always produced a similar effect in me to that of nails on a chalkboard.

Yes, that's what one does when they are too weak to lead and too proud to follow. Oh, and those tariffs on French imports? Hahahaha! Coming right up.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
[OFF]

I was subjected to this show when I was a wee lad. It has always produced a similar effect in me to that of nails on a chalkboard.

LOL, I understand your Prog Off. At the time I didn't have the appreciation that I now have after finding out how much residents of fly over country are hated by the snotty elites like three of the four "constitutional scholars" that 'testified' yesterday. When that Karlan creature started talking, that's when the nails hit the chalkboard for me. The more I see where Korn Kountry is getting under a Karlan type's skin, the more I like it.

VIVE LE BR-549!

Somehow Comrades, the photo of these esteemed leaders reminds me of some college sociology department lounge lizards discussing how to apply resources in order to instruct an “Intro to Contemporary Euro-Western Sociological Grievance Issues” class for freshmen of whom many consider intellectually inferior! Perhaps, they will adjourn for further discussions complete with icy glares in order to re-incentivize their next department meeting if somebody fails to fall in line…..or cannot find their Jamaican nurses.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... In case you are to young to remember ...
Ay, thanks Komradette Clara for this glorious rejuvenating cure (um, '77, I surely didn't "recall"*)

* um, well, '77 : I was (still, and since 3+ decades) behind the Iron Curtain...
(and Truman, Dulles, The Bomb, plus Amyerikanski Impyeryalizm of Ike-JFK-LBJ-TrickyDick & Co hovering day in, day out above our heads, and trying to destroy our potato fields by nightly parachuting Colorado beetles into the heroic kolkhozes of Eastern Bloc...)

jackalopelipsky wrote:... And btw completely Climintern25 Safe. Double plus good work! Right, GD? ...
Korrekt, Komrade Jacko. Except, of course, they gossipy hyperventilate (karbon!). But, cuties they are, we cut 'em a break, no?

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:< MAN - SITS - KNEES - BALLS >

Messieurs Wonderful-1 and Wonderful-2 :

(reuse from here)
(Evil Smiley's post - on Justin & blackface - aptly recalls what an abysmal clown this bozo is)

I presume it is merely an editing overlook of an easy to forgive spelling error (please, no heads need roll--perhaps just a slightly increased beet quota for offending komrades?), but surely it is "Turdeau" and "Macroon"? Is it not?

Komrade Grendelssohnovovich
Party Approved Spelling Gremlen