Trump Killed Jerry Lewis

Comrades, I cannot make this proletarian shit up. This was found on the message board for the workers and peasants students and faculty of The Evergreen State College.

Trump_Jerry_Lewis_SCRN.jpg

Image I denounce Trump! That Bastard!

Now, what's for lunch?

I was not his personal physician ... or even a physician ... but it was within the realm of medical probability that Jerry Lewis would not have died had Hillary been elected. There was a likelihood that none of us would have died during a Clinton presidency. The election of 2016 may have been the closest mankind has ever come to achieving immortality and it was stolen from us by the Republicans.

It is obvious that the untimely death of Hollywood Icon Jerry Lewis must be added to President Trump's body count of billions dead. That bastard!

There is, however, a rumor circulating that Antifa Freedom Fighters are planning a peaceful disruption of the funeral services. We have learned from a masked bully coward, oops, anonymous Antifa spokesperson the reason for this loving demonstration. It seems Jerry Lewis is to be reviled for his history of humor causing unapproved joy and his despicable work to make crippled children's lives better, er, I mean extending the existence of millions of useless eaters, that should have been murdered, eh, kindly starved and body parts sold. After all, it's For The Children ™.

[ PROG OFF ]

Judging from this interview, Jerry Lewis was a news junkie and a big Trump supporter and shared Trump's views on just about everything.

If anything, he died not of a broken heart, but rather with joy in his heart, knowing that now he can rest peacefully since the country is finally in good hands.

Notice that it was published on Dec 23, 2015 - even before the primaries had begun (soon after the Las Vegas debate, which Trump had won). The president whom Jerry Lewis criticized for his "uncertainty" is, of course, Obama.

Red Square wrote:[ PROG OFF ]

Judging from this interview, Jerry Lewis was a news junkie and a big Trump supporter and shared Trump's views on just about everything.

If anything, he died not of a broken heart, but rather with joy in his heart, knowing that now he can rest peacefully since the country is finally in good hands.

Notice that it was published on Dec 23, 2015 - even before the primaries had begun (soon after the Las Vegas debate, which Trump had won). The president whom Jerry Lewis criticized for his "uncertainty" is, of course, Obama.

Image I read elsewhere (Wikipedia) that Lewis was advised by "his friend" John Kennedy to avoid politics since, "they will usurp your energy." For most of his life he did.

Image On a related subject: After reading Lewis' Wikipedia entry I can only conclude that Antifa has yet to "korrekt" his historical record. (See to this in the morning)