Trump must go to gulag for not denouncing free speech

01.jpg
Comrades, an audience member told Donald Trump that Obama is a Muslim and not American. Trump steamrolled ahead and responded to this dissident, giving credence to what he said, without rebuking the audience member for his shocking disrespect and factual inaccuracy.

correct.jpg
Free speech is not really free; there are consequences. The consequences are: the media either silences you, or the nearest Republican must denounce (correct) the expression of speech. Since Trump did not denounce the speech then he will be sent to gulag.

Even though Obama said, among other compliments, that the Muslim call to prayer is "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth," it cannot be inferred that Obama remotely identifies as Muslim.

However, I did want to raise a point. The media makes sure that we do not think Obama is a Muslim. But what is wrong with being a Muslim? Muslims are one of our most equally protected classes. It should be an honor to be called a Muslim, unless the media is saying there is actually something wrong with being a Muslim. It's hard to tell.

The audience member who made this statement needs to watch his back. Are his taxes paid? Are his occupation credentials up to date? He might be getting a visit from Big Brother soon.

Comrades,
The Donald reminds me of the last right winger that busted up a glorious party....Mikhail Gorbachev. He must be stopped.

I think the questioner was probably Brian Williams in disguise trying to make some NEWS - you know, trying to be relevant again.

Apparently Comrade Trump wasn't made sufficiently aware that he has been assigned to Defend the Party Narrative about Dear Leader's background.

Olga Photoshopova wrote:Even though Obama said, among other compliments, that the Muslim call to prayer is "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth,"

Oh, bullshit. Not after a night at Larry's Long Lake Liquor Lounge, it's not.

Olga Photoshopova wrote: Are his taxes paid? ...? He might be getting a visit from Big Brother soon.

It'll happen long before Al Sharpton coughs up the $5M he owes the IRS, that's for sure. Or February 2017, whichever comes first.