Trump poster: Make America FEEL THE EARN again!

Shaking my head. It is sad to me that so many TPC comrades are happy to endorse a clearly unqualified and dangerously narcissistic demagogue.

And you, Mr droid1, are trying to shift the focus from your chosen messiah to someone I have neither endorsed nor defended. I'm opposed to Trump because of what Trump himself has proclaimed. It's the same reason I was opposed to Obama. I wasn't wrong then and I'm not wrong now. You can try to make it about Cruz all you want but you will only make yourself look foolish.

droid1 wrote:did you, or anybody in your Family got shafted by Trump? (that scenario might explain)

That you even ask that question shows that you understand what a crook this guy is. Enough said.

Sorry for a bit late add-on, but it just hit me.
Is it possible that KKKruz is an actual troll? Trying to take down this great site? A well known technique in my old country. Hmmm...

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Shaking my head. (shake it) It is sad to me that so many TPC comrades are happy to endorse a clearly unqualified (unqualified? how? can you set your standards?) and dangerously narcissistic demagogue (wow, do you actually know the meaning of the words?).

And you, Mr droid1, are trying to shift (shift to what?) the focus from your chosen messiah (Trump) to someone I have neither endorsed nor defended. I'm opposed to Trump because of what Trump himself has proclaimed (a Winner). It's the same reason I was opposed to Obama (both agree) . I wasn't wrong then and I'm not wrong now. You can try to make it about Cruz (Cruz is a WHORE) all you want but you will only make yourself look foolish.
Love the site, less the trolls (who knew they are on this site...)

I thought you said you were an avid reader for 10 years. Apparently you've missed my regular contributions, comments and Mother Page articles of the last 3 years...........

Comrade Red Square? I think I called this right.

A dollar? i'm not laughing. Whatever you can. Would you (kindly) answer my questions? Please?
And, don't play stupid this time around.

What are you talking about? Can anybody else decipher that? Who is talking about a dollar? Is this some kind of Zen thing?

I have no idea what your questions are but I think the answers are "Jelly fish". But I'm only guessing.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:What are you talking about? Can anybody else decipher that? Who is talking about a dollar? Is this some kind of Zen thing?

I have no idea what your questions are but I think the answers are "Jelly fish". But I'm only guessing.
Oh boy, speed is not your venture, lot's of good old humor just passed you by. Admit, you must be a Canadian. Or worse, Kenyan.

droid1 wrote:
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:What are you talking about? Can anybody else decipher that? Who is talking about a dollar? Is this some kind of Zen thing?

Oh boy, speed is not your venture, lot's of good old humor just passed you by. Admit, you must be a Canadian. Or worse, Kenyan.

Excuse me for butting into your lovefest with the Kapitan, but in your opinion which candidate is better qualified to be POTUS - Hillary or Sanders - and why so?

palpatineclintontrump.jpg

I can't even vote in your so called "elections" but i'll keep repeating my glorious opinion.

Captain Craptek wrote:
droid1 wrote:

Excuse me for butting into your lovefest with the Kapitan, but in your opinion which candidate is better qualified to be POTUS - Hillary or Sanders - and why so?
My quick answer would be ... my bedbug. But, that's just my single minded opinion.

droid1 avoided my question when he wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
My quick answer would be ... my bedbug. But, that's just my single minded opinion.

No answer? OK, I'll put you down as unaffiliated. i.e., it doesn't matter.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:

I think that Komrade Droid is less person-oriented and more issues-oriented. If we can ask him his opinion on enough issues, we can help him come to know that Stalin is the perfect candidate and that Komrade Droid should use his robotic intellect to bring him back to life.

Ask him some issues questions!

Captain Craptek wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:

No answer? OK, I'll put you down as unaffiliated. i.e., it doesn't matter.[/quote
Gosh, your interrogating technique in just perfect. "My quick answer" = "No answer?" You must be from East Berlin region.

droid1 wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
Gosh, your interrogating technique in just perfect. "My quick answer" = "No answer?" You must be from East Berlin region.

No interrogation, Comrade... a simple selection question - no wrong answer possible. Hillary or Bernie? (bedbug not running)

I have a side question. How can you gather, adopt new members, let the site grow, if KKKruz and such are the bullies? I'm flabbergasted.

droid1 wrote:

Oh boy, [highlight=#99cc00]speed is not your venture[/highlight], lot's of good old humor just passed you by. Admit, you must be a Canadian. Or worse, Kenyan.

Apparently you didn't notice the avatar, comrade. If you intend to make someone look foolish, comrade, you'd do well to avoid looking like a fool yourself.

Captain Craptek wrote:
droid1 wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:

No interrogation, Comrade... a simple selection question - no wrong answer possible. Hillary or Bernie? (bedbug not running)
None. Trump.

droid1 wrote:I have a side question. How can you gather, adopt new members, let the site grow, if KKKruz and such are the bullies? I'm flabbergasted.

Comrade robot needs Craptek's Safer Space™.

untitled.png

Give me some muscle!

Incidentally, you keep referring to me as "KKKruze" despite that I've stated that I haven't endorsed him, your initial post was a personal assault and now your freaking whining about the reaction? Go change your diapers.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
droid1 wrote:

Oh boy, [highlight=#99cc00]speed is not your venture[/highlight], lot's of good old humor just passed you by. Admit, you must be a Canadian. Or worse, Kenyan.

Apparently you didn't notice the avatar, comrade. If you intend to make someone look foolish, comrade, you'd do well to avoid looking like a fool yourself.
Apparently, your avatar is meaningless to me. Can I call it silly? Your support of Cruz, on the other hand, is not. It's simply stupid and outrageous. Why, you may ask? Simple. Cruz is a political whore. A whore to be purchased. A whore to be purchased to the highest bidder. May I go on?

droid1 wrote: Apparently, your avatar is meaningless to me. Can I call it silly? Your support of Cruz, on the other hand, is not. It's simply stupid and outrageous. Why, you may ask? Simple. Cruz is a political whore. A whore to be purchased. A whore to be purchased to the highest bidder. May I go on?
Arguments are for proles - besides, whores can be quite friendly and warm... especially when you find yourself naked, wandering aimlessly in Mrs. Butterworth's back yard at 4AM. Is that why you're so cranky today, comrade? Is it? I hope she didn't spank you too hard,... she has a mean streak in that old, shriveled up body. So, anyway... Hillary or Bernie?

I vote Mrs Butt or worse Butterworth. But it better be worth it!

Minitrue wrote:
palpatineclintontrump.jpg

I can't even vote in your so called "elections" but i'll keep repeating my glorious opinion.

Comrade Minitrue, can you tell me who this is? palpatineclintontrump?
Thanks in advance.

droid1 wrote: Apparently, your avatar is meaningless to me. Can I call it silly? Your support of Cruz, on the other hand, is not. It's simply stupid and outrageous. Why, you may ask? Simple. Cruz is a political whore. A whore to be purchased. A whore to be purchased to the highest bidder. May I go on?

Please do. This is a satire site and I enjoy satire.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

I'm gonna put my two cents here, not that I can bet for any horse in this race, but if a foreign opinion serves to give this issue a speck of perspective, please, read on. After living for a while in America, I came to realize why "The Great American Experiment", even as an ongoing process, has been more of a success than a failure: People are free to have, explore, express and materialize ideas.

It's true that not everything has been easy or pretty, but without insidious comparisons, the amount of intellectual and philosophical wealth that the USA has produced is astonishing, most of it is good, and for the first time in human history, didn't depend on a government's mandate or desire to become real. Individuals created that wealth. A young Union, that unlike any other civil developments, charged the responsibility of governance upon the people's minds and hearts and not on the whim of established power brokers.

But comfort & material wealth tend to corrupt even the strongest roots, complacency settles in, mining the principles that made everything possible, freedom gets exploited by people who forget what the common goals meant and some (with good or bad intentions) push for the need of a "strong government" to keep the progress ongoing. And so, the well of ideas gets poisoned with opportunistic words and actions that only seek to undermine the freedom that individuals created.

This election cycle has an exceptional significance for America, because the two roads ahead are total opposites: One is to go back to the historical cycle and do "as the rest of the world does" and the second is to repair and continue the experiment that led to it's success.

I don't pretend to state a preference for either candidate, not my place or inclination, so my only suggestion, for what is worth, is to vote by conscience and principles, but remember to stand together as you face this fork on the road, because once the path is chosen, everyone will have to follow it. A culture that gave the opportunity to a person to create a site like this, where you can debate so passionately about your future, it's worth the shot (and this is not a hollow praise, because between the lines, embedded in every joke, picture, video and cube, I've found some serious food for thought around here... Know that all of you have my respect and most sincere admiration).

So, I'll leave you be with some words by one of those individuals that helped to shape this Great Experiment of yours, Abraham Lincoln:

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves..."

Take Care and Be Well...

NikitaTransCyberskaya wrote:Image
I'm gonna put my two cents here, not that I can bet for any horse in this race, but if a foreign opinion serves to give this issue a speck of perspective, please, read on. After living for a while in America, I came to realize why "The Great American Experiment", even as an ongoing process, has been more of a success than a failure: People are free to have, explore, express and materialize ideas.

It's true that not everything has been easy or pretty, but without insidious comparisons, the amount of intellectual and philosophical wealth that the USA has produced is astonishing, most of it is good, and for the first time in human history, didn't depend on a government's mandate or desire to become real. Individuals created that wealth. A young Union, that unlike any other civil developments, charged the responsibility of governance upon the people's minds and hearts and not on the whim of established power brokers.

But comfort & material wealth tend to corrupt even the strongest roots, complacency settles in, mining the principles that made everything possible, freedom gets exploited by people who forget what the common goals meant and some (with good or bad intentions) push for the need of a "strong government" to keep the progress ongoing. And so, the well of ideas gets poisoned with opportunistic words and actions that only seek to undermine the freedom that individuals created.

This election cycle has an exceptional significance for America, because the two roads ahead are total opposites: One is to go back to the historical cycle and do "as the rest of the world does" and the second is to repair and continue the experiment that led to it's success.

I don't pretend to state a preference for either candidate, not my place or inclination, so my only suggestion, for what is worth, is to vote by conscience and principles, but remember to stand together as you face this fork on the road, because once the path is chosen, everyone will have to follow it. A culture that gave the opportunity to a person to create a site like this, where you can debate so passionately about your future, it's worth the shot (and this is not a hollow praise, because between the lines, embedded in every joke, picture, video and cube, I've found some serious food for thought around here... Know that all of you have my respect and most sincere admiration).

So, I'll leave you be with some words by one of those individuals that helped to shape this Great Experiment of yours, Abraham Lincoln:

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves..."

Take Care and Be Well...

YEAH! STOP FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER, COMRADES!
PLEASE! I CAN'T BEAR IT!
STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!
Love, Pammie

Cut the crap and get real! We are in serious trouble. We must unite, and fast, or we are lost and gone forever.

Edit: My font sizes I set seem to be the opposite of what I intended. But, I must continue. So, there you have it.

Am I yelling? No, I'm screaming!

Comrade Stierlitz wrote: I think that Komrade Droid is less person-oriented and more issues-oriented. If we can ask him his opinion on enough issues, we can help him come to know that Stalin is the perfect candidate and that Komrade Droid should use his robotic intellect to bring him back to life.

I think you're right, comrade. We have to end this uncivil politics of personal destruction. Nothing but complete societal destruction will be sufficient. Vote CLUMP!!!!

Comrade Stierlitz wrote: I think that Komrade Droid is less person-oriented and more issues-oriented. If we can ask him his opinion on enough issues, we can help him come to know that Stalin is the perfect candidate and that Komrade Droid should use his robotic intellect to bring him back to life.

I think you're right, comrade. We have to end this uncivil politics of personal destruction. Nothing but complete societal destruction will be sufficient. Vote CLUMP!!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding! With all due respect from an actual human like you, KKK, you get the most coveted prize of "POINT MISSER OF THE YEAR!" Congratulations! You failed to see what other Comrades are expressing. You are putting them in boxes where they do not reside. Therein lies your epic fail.

Still, you won a prize!

Pamalinsky wrote:

Take Care and Be Well...

YEAH! STOP FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER, COMRADES!
PLEASE! I CAN'T BEAR IT!
STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!
Love, Pammie

Cut the crap and get real! We are in serious trouble. We must unite, and fast, or we are lost and gone forever.

Edit: My font sizes I set seem to be the opposite of what I intended. But, I must continue. So, there you have it.

Am I yelling? No, I'm screaming!

HEY EVERYBODY! LISTEN TO PAMMY HERE! QUIT THE FIGHTIN'! IT JUST DISTRACTS FROM THE VODKA AND LABOR!

Pamalinsky wrote:

Ding! Ding! Ding! With all due respect from an actual human like you, KKK, you get the most coveted prize of "POINT MISSER OF THE YEAR!" Congratulations! You failed to see what other Comrades are expressing. You are putting them in boxes where they do not reside. Therein lies your epic fail.

Still, you won a prize!

No insult to Kapitan, but he DID miss the point tremendously. To use a geographical illustration: If the point were in the Rocky Mountains, he hit somewhere in Florida.

Pamalinsky wrote:

Still, you won a prize!
On the contrary, my dear Pamski. I got the point. I was making a subtle point of my own, Still, I'll accept the prize. I know you awarded it with all love. I'm sure it will be appropriate, at some point. :-)

Obviously, I'm being a little too subtle. Oh well.

Comrades, you must just come to the inevitable and vote for the Champ, Queen Hillary. It is very simple, and you can say to your state caretaker that you voted for the better and against her foes. Or not vote at all and line up at the gulag. Trump is getting the great beating from everyone for being a capitalist, and seeking a different path from the socialist ways.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Obviously, I'm being a little too subtle. Oh well.

And a bit condescending as well. Oh well.

FYI: Condescending is not a synonym for subtle.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Comrades, you must just come to the inevitable and vote for the Champ, Queen Hillary. It is very simple, and you can say to your state caretaker that you voted for the better and against her foes. Or not vote at all and line up at the gulag. Trump is getting the great beating from everyone for being a capitalist, and seeking a different path from the socialist ways.

You know I don't like to be contentious. I prefer to follow the crowd. You know.......safety in numbers and all that undefined musical exhibitionism. However, it's an exhibition of white privilege to vote for the Champ. We should all vote for the Chump!

Pamalinsky wrote:

Comrade Pamski, that was not intended to be condescending. It was intended to be a joke. How can one be obviously subtle? It's a contradiction in terms. I'm sorry you misunderstood. I thought it was funny but I'm one who loves to play with language.

Pamalinsky wrote:

Comrade Pamski, that was not intended to be condescending. It was intended to be a joke. How can one be obviously subtle? It's a contradiction in terms. I'm sorry you misunderstood. I thought it was funny but I'm one who loves to play with language.

When so much is at stake here, KKK, like our lives as we know them, especially when you are such a vehement advocate of a particular person, chances are your replies are going to include "calls" on your intentions at jokery. They don't wash. Wish they did but they don't.

Oh, I love the Constitution too! Bigtime!!!

Pamalinsky wrote:
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote: Comrade Pamski, that was not intended to be condescending. It was intended to be a joke. How can one be obviously subtle? It's a contradiction in terms. I'm sorry you misunderstood. I thought it was funny but I'm one who loves to play with language.

When so much is at stake here, KKK, like our lives as we know them, especially when you are such a vehement advocate of a particular person, chances are your replies are going to include "calls" on your intentions at jokery. They don't wash. Wish they did but they don't.

Oh, I love the Constitution too! Bigtime!!!

Wait a minute! I am advocating for nobody. I am advocating against Trump. Even IF he beats Hillary, I will still be opposed to him. The man is more of a danger to Constitutional government than either Obama or Hillary could ever hope to be. He admits it himself. None of the remaining candidates are favorites of mine. I would have liked to have seen someone like Jindal or Walker get the nod. It didn't happen. What we have left is Trump and Cruz. Kasich is nothing but a spoiler. Trump is unacceptable, to me. I don't particularly like Cruz. I think he's a weasel. But I think he'd be more inclined to stick to Constitutional Law than any other choice we have.

And Pamski, my sense of humor hasn't changed. All that's changed is that you now disagree with me on certain subjects. Please don't take it personally or too seriously. It would greatly disappoint me if you were to stop seeing the humor in my unique perspective.

Take Care and Be Well...

Thank you for this post, comrade.

Report to your local commissar immediately and don't forget your shovel.

We have work to do.

Pamalinsky wrote:
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:THINK - don't feel.

Well, I THINK I've been stabbed in the back but, I don't FEEL a thing.

How's that?

I know it's hard to fathom but, I can actually think AND feel at the same time!

Pamski, that is exactly the intention. The knife will be turned after November.

I listened to the debate last night. [highlight=#ffff00]Trump is very smooth. It was like listening to a Herbalife pitch. Terrific! It will be Great!

Is the root word of terrific terror?[/highlight] I wonder about that.

Language matters, as does history.

Trump is a fraud. History matters.

Trump isn't smooth, he's very bumpy, stream of consciousness (like me) and somewhat unpredictable. This is good. Today he did great in Arizona, despite Anti-Trump agitators. He was awesome in Tucson! Again, despite agitators.

Do you really think he would play second fiddle to Hillary? I don't think he would play second fiddle to anyone!

I like that.

Gag me with the analogy of the root of terrific with terror. Please. Yes, language matters but, you have to use it properly and in it's proper context.

Example: The word Budget. Does this refer to financial declarations or "Where do I get my Budweiser?"

See how easily things can be misconstrued?

Your pal,
Pamsky

Pamalinsky wrote:Trump isn't smooth, he's very bumpy, stream of consciousness ...
I'd rather have stream of consciousness than memorized flowery statements rehearsed with an acting instructor.

If Trump had something to hide, or something nefarious on his mind, don't you think he wouldn't have blurted it out already during the hours and hours of his non-stop stream of consciousness at all the town hall meetings? I think that's what's drawing the crowds to his side - they know he's not hiding anything and just says what's on his mind at the moment, and they trust his authenticity.

Cruz, in contrast, delivers perfectly written declarations, with dramatic pauses and artistic gestures - and all you can think about is that he looks like a provincial actor trying his best to get a role in a big budget movie. He may benefit from getting rid of that stage act and be more spontaneous, saying what he really thinks, in his own words. But he's either afraid of that, or he blindly follows what his consultants are telling him. And that's why he's trailing behind.

Red Square wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:Trump isn't smooth, he's very bumpy, stream of consciousness ...
I'd rather have stream of consciousness than memorized flowery statements rehearsed with an acting instructor.

If Trump had something to hide, or something nefarious on his mind, don't you think he wouldn't have blurted it out already during the hours and hours of his non-stop stream of consciousness at all the town hall meetings? I think that's what's drawing the crowds to his side - they know he's not hiding anything and just says what's on his mind at the moment, and they trust his authenticity.

Cruz, in contrast, delivers perfectly written declarations, with dramatic pauses and artistic gestures - and all you can think about is that he looks like a provincial actor trying his best to get a role in a big budget movie. He may benefit from getting rid of that stage act and be more spontaneous, saying what he really thinks, in his own words. But he's either afraid of that, or he blindly follows what his consultants are telling him. And that's why he's trailing behind.

[OFF]

This is one of the things that I like most about Trump, is his very stream-of-consciousness style of speaking. The thing with pre-written speeches is that modern politicians always sound like they're blowing smoke up people's asses when they use them. They craft them so carefully, it's like they're too clean, too refined.

I don't know if it's the fact that the standards and style of writing have changed from the past, or that the politicians are stupider these days, but if you read a Lincoln, Jefferson, Washington, or Franklin speech, hear a Churchill or even a Hitler speech, and even going up to Reagan's speeches, they're very rousing, very inspiring, and they have a quality to them that isn't seen nowadays.

They're very thought out, but not in a modern"skirting the PC and attack ad line" way, they're thought out in the sense that they're elegant and refined. They express ideas with single sentences that modern politicians can take paragraphs to express. They also express these ideas with razor-sharp conviction and proud precision; today's speeches are forgotten the week afterwards, but Churchill's famous "We shall fight them on the beaches" is still known and loved by millions a little over 75 years after it was written.

And not only this, they make you want to get up and help make your country better than it and and make it great. They make you see your country as truly yours, not the government's, and they make you want to see it function beautifully like a machine you built or fixed yourself. They fill you with a patriotism and pride that you simply don't get from political speeches nowadays.

Trump is (or at least seems) different. He isn't ashamed to be an American, he's very proud of it, and it shows. He isn't afraid of other politicians or the media, so he lets everything fly, and it shows. He's incredibly confident in his positions, and it shows. And his style makes each of his speeches very entertaining and lighthearted, and not serious and deadening like other politicians. His rallies and speeches almost feel like a night at the comedy club, whereas other politician's rallies and speeches are an ordeal to slog through.

Nowadays, speeches are written to be understood by lazy hoodrats, marijuana-intoxicated collegiates, and political tribes rather than political parties. They don't have the spirit, the soul in them, they're simply a collection of words. I'm in favor of making politics more accessible to people, but we should be educating them to know and use complex language rather than stooping to the level produced by our failure of an education system.

One thing that I have noticed about really great speeches is that they weave a tale that also presents and justifies the message that the speaker is getting across. The speeches are very story-like, and they hook you from the start and don't release until a few seconds after they've ended. If the speaker was interrupted, they were usually smart and sharp enough to respond with tactful wit, which can't be said of today's politicians. The speeches cover everything and a little more, they paint pictures in your mind and present the whole picture. But not now. They have devolved from "Compared with the perils which our forefathers conquered because they believed and were not afraid, we have still much to be thankful for. Nature still offers her bounty and human efforts have multiplied it. Plenty is at our doorstep, but a generous use of it languishes in the very sight of the supply. " , which was spoken by FDR in his first inaugural address, to a complex version of "Two legs bad, four legs good".

I don't believe that we'll ever see language like that of our forefathers again, nature teaches us a lesson that everything slowly rots until it's no longer there, but I do believe that today's writing can still have the spirit that was infused by our forefathers into their language. Such writers and fewer and further between, but they are still there, and will continue to be there. One can only hope that they won't be overshadowed or forgotten.

One thing I always ask myself is "Who knows?" I find myself saying that more and more as time goes on. It's sort of my version of the Yiddish "Oy vey". I don't say it as a question, I say it as a statement, mostly of displeasure and acceptance of circumstance. And that's what I have to ask of this, is "Who knows?"

Red Walrus wrote:Powerful imagery...
trump-voters-to-gop.jpg

KKK, I understand that I may appear to be extremely arrogant with this post and the request, but please watch the vid and (re)educate yourself. It's worth your time.

droid1 wrote:KKK, I understand that I may appear to be extremely arrogant with this post and the request, but please watch the vid and (re)educate yourself. It's worth your time.

Most esteemed Comrade droid1,

Thank you for enriching the latest hour of my life with an amazing video. I loved the way Donald behaved with sincerity and facts, and, most especially, how many Dems concurred with him. An amazing video. It made my heart sing!

Watch this video!

Yes Comrade CC, this Trump fellow continues to threaten the powers that be. My only hope is that Comrades Hillary and Bernie will come together forming an impenetrable wall of steel and keep Barack Obama's (PBUH) or the establishment GOP's agenda alive for the next few decades. Both are acceptable and as Lindsey (I love shopping for shoes) Graham once said, "The choice between Cruz <spit> and Trump <barf> is like choosing to get shot or poisoned". Lindsey is such a visionary very much like Mitt Romney. FORWARD!

gop mounted on wall.jpg

Wow. He looked a lot less puffy and orange back in 1991.

Pamalinsky wrote:
droid1 wrote:KKK, I understand that I may appear to be extremely arrogant with this post and the request, but please watch the vid and (re)educate yourself. It's worth your time.

Most esteemed Comrade droid1,

Thank you for enriching the latest hour of my life with an amazing video. I loved the way Donald behaved with sincerity and facts, and, most especially, how many Dems concurred with him. An amazing video. It made my heart sing!

Watch this video!
Gosh Comrade Pamalinsky, my cheeks right now are the color of a very ripened beet, burning even more red that usual (I'm shy, what can I say). But, thank you. Hopefully Comrade KKK will find some time to watch the video and see that (maybe) Trump is not that stupid/devilish/Clintonista/arrogant/dem-in-disguise/anti-Constitution/______(fill in more), as the media and GOP portrays him to be.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Wow. He looked a lot less puffy and orange back in 1991.
The Donald seems to do OK puffy and orange. I want to try it and see how it works for me.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Wow. He looked a lot less puffy and orange back in 1991.
Isn't an orange a new color of choice of oppressed BLM lately? Possibly Trump want to appear to them too?

This is probably some of the best satire this site has ever seen. It's truly a shame that you're all serious.

For all you Trump fans

No doubt, he will be entertaining.

You know Comrade Kangaroo, no one is forcing you to stay with Trump and regress to that candidate, but we must promote more of Queen Hillary. That is a mandate you cannot miss.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:You know Comrade Kangaroo, no one is forcing you to stay with Trump and regress to that candidate, but we must promote more of Queen Hillary. That is a mandate you cannot miss.

Comrade, you misunderestimate me. I'm all for promoting Queen Hillary and who is a better promoter than Comrade Trump?

I do believe that I am the first to not only suggest but to advocate for a unity ticket.

Clinton/Trump. Affectionately known as CLUMP.

Only when the Democrats and Republicans unite in a bi-partisan and comprehensive manner can America be truly great again. We won't need to talk about crossing the aisle because there will BE no aisle. There will be one, never ending, fully beet vodka supplied, Party™.

Think of the joy when there is no longer bickering in Washington DC because all of our leaders are happy and all the voters are being represented.

We NEED CLUMP!!!!!! It's the only way to unite the country!

VOTE CLUMP

Seeing that many of the #NeverTrump conservatives are happily sharing anti-Trump links from previously despised leftist sources (HuffPost, etc), it seems Trump is succeeding in uniting the country even without teeming up with Hillary. There also seem to be a lot more conservative appearances on CNN these days, as long as they are trashing Trump. It comes to a point where one can't even tell a conservative from a progressive anymore. I can't wait for them all to get together and sing Kumbaya.

But John McCain did the same thing, trashing other Republicans on all MSM channels, and he thought they liked him so much, he could beat Obama. But when it came to the general election, the MSM showed him the middle finger and laughed in his face. The same thing will happen to the #NeverTrump conservatives, but they are too excited right now to think that far ahead.

I don't own a TV so I have no idea what you're talking about. However, do find your comparison of the McCain v Obama and the possible Trump v MTE rather pertinent. McCain refused to go after Obama. Trump is a Clinton donor.........

Still, I suppose that a stream of consciousness is better than a lake of unconsciousness (don't tell the progs). Although, streams often turn into raging flash floods and sweep away and drown the unsuspecting who were previously enjoying the sound of a babbling brook - and streams eventually flow into lakes and oceans.........

Of course, a lake of beet vodka would be far less stressful than being conscious of what is actually going on. Let's all be positive.

Comrades, what is just happening! That rag of a rag, giving other rags the bad name published total lies about Ted Cruz. I urge you not to read it, as they were also very wrong about Gary Hart, Edward, Woods and others.

Warning, do not read!
https://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebr ... dCruzTease

And do not read this one either!
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... z-affairs/

How wonderful to see a Trump troll diving to the bottom of the barrel, without even pausing to take a breath. Be careful down there, comrade Robot. There are a lot of bullies down there and you don't want all that slime shorting out your ever so delicate circuitry.

What a country! Who could have imagined that the two leading Republican (that's right comrades! REPUBLICAN!) candidates for president would be battling it out over who has had the most extra marital affairs? This is certainly progress, comrades. Who cares what the meaning of "is" is anymore?

!NEWS FLASH!

BREAKING

Donald Trump, reportedly shocked at the news that Ted Cruz had 5 extra marital affairs and in an attempt to reassert his status as dominant male in the GOP tweeted this statement in response:

5 mistresses? That's nothing! Cruz is a p***y! I have 15 mistresses right now on my campaign tour bus! All bought and paid for with my own money! @#p***yCruz

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:How wonderful to see a Trump troll diving to the bottom of the barrel, without even pausing to take a breath. Be careful down there, comrade Robot. There are a lot of bullies down there and you don't want all that slime shorting out your ever so delicate circuitry.

What a country! Who could have imagined that the two leading Republican (that's right comrades! REPUBLICAN!) candidates for president would be battling it out over who has had the most extra marital affairs? This is certainly progress, comrades. Who cares what the meaning of "is" is anymore?

!NEWS FLASH!

BREAKING

Donald Trump, reportedly shocked at the news that Ted Cruz had 5 extra marital affairs and in an attempt to reassert his status as dominant male in the GOP tweeted this statement in response:

5 mistresses? That's nothing! Cruz is a p***y! I have 15 mistresses right now on my campaign tour bus! All bought and paid for with my own money! @#p***yCruz

Image KKK, go double-plus Yuck yourself. We don't care about all this double-plus-attack of yuckiness on either candidate. It's disgusting! We don't believe any of it. Even if it's true, we don't care.

I wish they would just get down to the real nitty-gritty. No one gives a crap about their affairs or their indescretions. We just want a president who values our rights and values the US Constitution. That's pretty much it.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:How wonderful to see a Trump troll diving to the bottom of the barrel, without even pausing to take a breath. Be careful down there, comrade Robot. There are a lot of bullies down there and you don't want all that slime shorting out your ever so delicate circuitry.

!NEWS FLASH!

BREAKING

Ouch Comrade (?) KKK, I think I remember you saying in this thread that this is a satire site (for most). So, it is? Or, it is not. Or, it is only when it suits you and your beliefs. I'm really leaning toward (how do I do PROG OFF?) "A Closeted Commie".Repeat after me, and don't be ashamed that this is coming from a troll and a robot: "Cruz is a Lying Politician and can not be trusted". Repeat this every time you pee, or poop.Please report the progress.

Pamalinsky wrote:

!NEWS FLASH!

BREAKING

Image KKK, go double-plus Yuck yourself. We don't care about all this double-plus-attack of yuckiness on either candidate. It's disgusting! We don't believe any of it. Even if it's true, we don't care.

I wish they would just get down to the real nitty-gritty. No one gives a crap about their affairs or their indescretions. We just want a president who values our rights and values the US Constitution. That's pretty much it.

I couldn't agree with you more, comrade Pamski. Why you're rebuking me is beyond my comprehension. I wasn't the one who introduced the subject to the thread. That was the Trumptroll Mr droid1 (further evidence that he is nothing more than a Trumptroll, in my humble opinion). I was simply pointing out the absurdity of that line of attack on Cruz given Trump's history.

Pamalinsky wrote:We just want a president who values our rights and values the US Constitution.

Then how can you support a man who has a history (recent, what's more) of violating both the rights of his fellow citizens and the US Constitution?

droid1 wrote: Ouch Comrade (?) KKK, I think I remember you saying in this thread that this is a satire site (for most). So, it is? Or, it is not. Or, it is only when it suits you and your beliefs. I'm really leaning toward (how do I do PROG OFF?) "A Closeted Commie".Repeat after me, and don't be ashamed that this is coming from a troll and a robot: "Cruz is a Lying Politician and can not be trusted". Repeat this every time you pee, or poop.Please report the progress.

Thank you for contributing to my amusement on my day off, Mr Robot. The funniest aspect of what you've said is that you actually said it. For a ten year avid reader, you don't know much about this website. I suggest you go and apply for a Sense of Humor™ at your nearest Department of Welfare office. You're entitled to it and nobody knows how to approve of laughter better than your betters in the government. Before long, you, too, could have a Party™ approved Sense of Humor™ and be a well adjusted, contributing and functioning citizen of the USSA. Looking forward to that day when I may call you "comrade".

droid1 wrote: Looking forward to that day when I may call you "comrade".
^^That will never happen, we will never be ones as I hate liberals. Did you, or did you not repeat as I requested? "Cruz is a Lying Politician and can not be trusted". Repeat this every time you pee, or poop.Please report the progress. Btw, are you constipated?

droid1 wrote: ...and nobody knows how to approve of laughter better than your betters in the government. Before long, you, too, could have a Party™ approved Sense of Humor™
Yup, I'm laughing my butt off since your first post where I'm involved. You are a true comedian.Edit, I despise egomaniacs like you.

droid1 wrote:
droid1 wrote: ...and nobody knows how to approve of laughter better than your betters in the government. Before long, you, too, could have a Party™ approved Sense of Humor™
Yup, I'm laughing my butt off since your first post where I'm involved. You are a true comedian.Edit, I despise egomaniacs like you.

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Please take your personal battles to PM, IM, email, short wave, telegraph, or elsewhere. Thanks.

Captain Craptek wrote:Please take your personal battles to IM or email. Thanks.
Acknowledged and apologies. No more tete-a-tete, or any communication on open channels with this Aussie Cruz supporter. Btw, who is IM, can he be bribed?

Captain Craptek wrote:Please take your personal battles to IM or email. Thanks.

[OFF]

Yes! I think we all can agree that if droid and Kapitan wish to continue arguing in this manner they should take it to PM or Email.

Kapitan, droid, I respect both of your opinions and the right to have them. I respect your rights to free speech and free discourse. However, this website is Oleg Atbashian's AKA Red Square's website, and everything you say publicly on here reflects on his own reputation. The People's Cube has established itself as an outlet of witty writing, superb satire, and powerful parody. It has NOT been established as a place for its' users to fight. So, please, take your argument to Private Message or Email, and leave this thread as a platform for others to comment on the Trump campaign and not a boxing ring to exchange written blows within.

Also, while you may have the right to free speech, you do not have a right to People's Cube membership. Mr. Atbashian can terminate your membership any time he wants, and if my knowledge of server administration and phpBB is correct and current, he can even prevent you from viewing the site at all, regardless of membership status. I suggest taking your fight onto a more private stage before any action is taken by Mr. Atbashian. I am sure that he is kind, gentle, and fair, but I am sure he doesn't want his reputation and the reputation of The People's Cube slighted by a couple of fighting members. I know it seems like something small, but the domino effect is quick, even moreso on the internet where most everything is quicker. Some people are so desperate that they may try to squeeze the sponge dry and use your fight as an example of Mr. Atbashian not being able to keep his website together. I don't mean to disrespect or insult you, and if you did feel like I have I thoroughly apologise, but fighting has no place on a board of this kind and of this membership. Please keep it private, and at least try to get along in the more public parts of The People's Cube.

And , by the way, droid, IM stands for Instant Message, Like AOL's AIM, Skype's text chat, or good old Internet Relay Chat. Except IRC is more public whereas IM is more private.

My apologies, comrades. I will refrain from responses to Mr droid1's posts, regardless of how provocative. I'll leave it to others to deal with him. I believe you all have a pretty good idea of my opinion of him, at this point.

Way back NYC days, I attended a recording session where Ginny Redington, no slouch in the music business, was recording some of her own songs. I remember some of the lyrics to a country song she was recording:

“You had your freedom and your fun
You just looked out for number one
Freedom ain't for free you should have known
You made your bed, go lie in it alone.”

It was pretty hilarious. The musicians did smoke a few joints and began to drift somewhat from the style. When she saw this happening she said, “Keep it Country.” They did.

I believe some misunderstandings are happening on this thread and our Comrade Director, in his infinite wisdom, is essentially saying the same thing: “Keep it Cubey.”

Let's do it! I know we all want to.

I remembered this topic today and decided to unlock it (I should have done it right after the election, or at least the inauguration).

It's been 1 1/2 years since my initial post here which began this wild and crazy discussion. It's also been 10 months since the election, and 7 months into Trump's presidency.

I don't regret a single word I said here. What I regret is that I never developed my comments into a full-fledged article as I had originally intended. In part I didn't want to hurt the feelings of my Cubist opponents here, and in part I was discouraged by all this opposition.

I never demanded that my conservative friends "accept Trump as their savior," while many of them demanded that I reject Trump as if he were Satan and a dangerous heresy.

At the time, during the 2016 primaries, I told one of my anti-Trump conservative friends over a glass of excellent Scotch, "Let me put it in movie terms. Under Obama every day has been like a disturbing horror movie. Under Trump every day will be like Police Academy. We'll have fun, defeat the villains, and bring normalcy back."

It seems that every single day of Trump's presidency keeps proving me right. Except that sometimes, instead of Police Academy we get Airplane and occasionally Naked Gun.