Trump will tear up Moo-Chelle's GARDEN!!!

Comrades, The Trump Dumpster has gone too far.

Dear Leader has just informed us that The Donald [spit] will tear up our dear beloved Moo-Chelle's garden!

Probably with a bulldozer spewing fossil fuels. Is there nothing that this evil man won't do?

I calculate that the loss of this garden will increase Global Warming by at least one degree.

Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 12.47.43 PM.png

Comrade Lysenkomann,

IT'S TRUE!!!!! Evil Trump has been captured on video practicing how fast he can tear up the Mooch's garden! That's the first act he will do as soon as he is sworn in!

Here watch him go! He didn't know he was being secretly filmed!!!!....................

Oh my goodness, Trump will turn back the clock.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Oh my goodness, Trump will turn back the clock.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... Extreme tractor plow RACING!!!!!!!!!
egads, and that redneck soundtrack!

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Comrade Lysenkomann,

IT'S TRUE!!!!! Evil Trump has been captured on video practicing how fast he can tear up the Mooch's garden! That's the first act he will do as soon as he is sworn in!

Here watch him go! He didn't know he was being secretly filmed!!!!....................

OH DEAR!! It just breaks my heart to see all that filthy, Capitalist Diesel exhaust destroying our planet.

I must go back to my farting fainting couch in the faculty lounge.

He loves the plowing, the hat, and the music!

Image .
You might need this guy someday...

Ask and you shall receive Comrade. I kept this in my wallet since the 150 year revolution began.

White House with Sheep.jpg

That garden is the people's garden. I already sold it to some people.

Comrade Abrakham Linkol'n wrote:Ask and you shall receive Comrade. I kept this in my wallet since the 150 year revolution began.

tmp1.jpg

... and just see Trump start Extreme Tractor Plowing here !

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:

Q: Will Comrade Stakhanovets be lured into the White Tractor Barn #2 ?

(can you imagine this? Ivan‒350%‒Norm, all of a sudden in Trump's KKKapitalist KKKlub???)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Comrade Abrakham Linkol'n wrote:Ask and you shall receive Comrade. I kept this in my wallet since the 150 year revolution began.

The attachment tmp1.jpg is no longer available

... and just see Trump start Extreme Tractor Plowing here !

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:

Q: Will Comrade Stakhanovets be lured into the White Tractor Barn #2 ?

(can you imagine this? Ivan‒350%‒Norm, all of a sudden in Trump's KKKapitalist KKKlub???)

Yes Comrades and the Donald is gonna crank the clock even further back as he will destroy our most valued tradition "Keepin' the boys and girls down on the plantation".

tumblr_o7di2tGBCS1r7p8tto1_500.png

The mere suggestion that <blurp> Trumph might soon occupy the Clinton's future White Mansion has sent the lobsters in Moochelle's lobster orchard into a frenzy. It's a sad day indeed when even the lobsters run in fear of Next Tuesday.™ Still, the Obama's do their best to keep hope alive in the waning days of their reign. (above, Moochelle carries a ripe red lobster to safety in the W.H. kitchen)

Captain Craptek wrote:... even the lobsters run in fear of Next Tuesday.™
Comrades Lobsters! Learn Comrade Clara's lesson!!!