TUNE IN!!

I'm about to be on Stephanie Miller show. Use the webcast!!

Ok... it's over. Gonna see if I can find a clip to post. I managed to get the word Comrade and The Obamessiah in there before I got dumped.

The screener answered the phone and I said I was having trouble understanding how the NY Post stimulus/chimp cartoon was racist. This seemed to be the topic of the day when Stephanie was not busy denouncing Limbaugh. With guarded tone, she asked if I was a conservative. I said I was more libertarian than anything else, and with relief evident in her voice, she said, "Ok. What's your first name?" She then explained how it would work once I was connected.

20 minutes later, Stephanie introduced me. I said:

Commissar Obamissar Vodkavich, The People's Troll wrote: I'm glad the Comrade before me talked about the cartoon, because I want to also. The cartoon was not racist. It's a dead chimp. Political cartoons make money by fuzing two topics hot in the media. I mean... Faux News had the chimp in their 24 hour Breaking News thing for how long?

Stephanie, The People's Libtard wrote: Blah Blah Blah how does that separate Obama blah blah blah...

COV wrote:It's just a chimp! It doesn't even have The Obamessiah's face on it! Besides...

They cut me off before I could continue with "the President doesn't write bills, Comrade Pelosivich and the rest of Congress does. The President doesn't put pen to paper and write bills; he writes executive orders. This is a bill, not an executive order."

I encourage other Comrades to call into Stephanie Miller and put forth The Party Agenda. And when I say "encourage," I mean "implore" comrades...

Commissar Obamissar Vodkavich
Commissar of Obamissars, Gulags, and Car Wash Products
Not to be confused with The Criminally Insane Vodkov

OOC....

No...go shower first, then Q-Tip your ears, then wash your mouth with soap.
Then post a clip.

Wow, trolling Libtard radio shows! Of course the lines were open, to all 2 listeners.... I hope you nailed her (in a ummm...dialog sense...yes, constructive dialog).

I am Beaming with pride for you Comrade; you actually got to speak directly to the Queen Pea Brain herself. Perhaps Princess Shank, Randi Rhodes was listening in. Yes they carry Air America, what a Brave Radio station, stinking up the airwaves and getting away with it.

Yes, just think, Marx, Lenin, Stalin and Vodkvich I am Humbled, we can all say we knew him when...................

Commisssssssssssssar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality INC.
Divisional Director of Kicking doors at Midnight
Keeper of the Sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Keeper of the faith

Comrade Laika,
[off]
It would appear that I have to wait until the podcast comes out tonight or tomorrowish and then HOPE that it includes the phone calls. I had SO much to discuss with her. Good thing my call was answered by the screener just moments after the mandatory commercials ended and the hold music started. I felt slightly soiled after having that sound in my ear. The interesting part, and this is why I'm HOPING for the podcast is that the guest she had on before she started talking calls was talking all about how we need to band together for the common good. Libtard herself was ranting about all the misspelled comments left on the newsbusters blog to the article describing how she wants Limbaugh tried for treason. It is for that reason that I hope any aspiring trolls out in Cube land check their grammar, avoid direct insults and name calling, and use spell check. To, too, and two are really bad things to jack up when trying to hold the mirror in front of a libtard. She actually admitted that a conservative had a valid point.

There are some targets that don't matter where belligerence is a positive boon. However, the power to reach 4 listeners cannot be passed by. Firing at targets like these only promotes counter-fire and makes them dig their foxholes deeper. Other targets, like The Mime, just need to be slammed around a bit. I'm preaching to the choir here, but in case they're getting any ideas, need to prepare properly.[/off]

Comrade Red Ssssssssssssssstar,

I got a tingle up my ass as I listened to the font of all wisdom and knowledge. Her Progressiveness approached Theo, but never quite made it. It seems there is a Progressive asymptote at X=Theo. I can only dream of being a Made Progressive like him. Imagine, I'd be able to strut through town with a cloud of smugness following behind me, bumping into all the flotsam of the sidewalks, not feeling bad for a single wallet I stole.
[off]
I would have loved to speak to The People's Crack Whore, Comrade Rhodes, but it seems she's been temporarily shit-canned, as I mention elsewhere in The People's Blog. My dad used to be an avid listener. That's what got me started listening to Progressive radio and thinking "what a crock of shit." I sent my dad a long diatribe a few weeks ago and on the phone today, he commented that he hadn't had time to write back because work has been busy, but said it was extremely well thought out and made him question many of the Progressive loads he's been swallowing. We agreed that neither side is without fault, but to consider one without considering the other is just foolish.[/off]

I'm not worthy of placement with such equal names as the ones you describe, dear Comrade, but I enjoy it all the same!!

Hmmm....

Makes me wonder.

I bet we could portray Biden as a chimp and people would think it's Bush.

Commissar Obamissar V wrote:With guarded tone, she asked if I was a conservative. I said I was more libertarian than anything else, and with relief evident in her voice, she said, "Ok. What's your first name?"

I see that Comrade Pea Head's deputy in charge of revolutionary qualifications followed the manual for establishing revolutionary credentials by-thelittle redbook, and according to protocol.

I was on such a show the other day, and I was asked: whether I had been born an official red-diaper-baby, or if I had the lower status of having joined the revolution at a later date. I told them that although I had not been born such, I once had a distant cousin thrice removed who had climbed to a prominent position in the party. And curiously, when I was also asked if my cousin had ever kept a gorilla as a pet, I was luckily, able to answer that one with an astounding and surprising (to them) yes! This earned me thirty seconds with the host.

I hope you get a podcast, or even a transcripts, because I <b>always</b> enjoy listening/watching to fellow comrades rip apart libtards.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Hmmm....

Makes me wonder.

I bet we could portray Biden as a chimp and people would think it's Bush.

Indeed, Comrade Hero Dog! The cartoon, if I recall correctly, only became a problem when the Obamissar of Race Mongering, Comrade Sharpton, saw it. Everyone else thought it was Bush and thought he had been shot for trying to tamper with the Stimulus by adding tax cuts.

Leninka wrote:
Commissar Obamissar V wrote:With guarded tone, she asked if I was a conservative. I said I was more libertarian than anything else, and with relief evident in her voice, she said, "Ok. What's your first name?"

I see that Comrade Pea Head's deputy in charge of revolutionary qualifications followed the manual for establishing revolutionary credentials by-thelittle redbook, and according to protocol.

I was on such a show the other day, and I was asked: whether I had been born an official red-diaper-baby, or if I had the lower status of having joined the revolution at a later date. I told them that although I had not been born such, I once had a distant cousin thrice removed who had climbed to a prominent position in the party. And curiously, when I was also asked if my cousin had ever kept a gorilla as a pet, I was luckily, able to answer that one with an astounding and surprising (to them) yes! This earned me thirty seconds with the host.

Obamissar of Revolutionary Qualifications! Nice. And so true. Keep it up!