Über Progressives of the PPC of Washington

I saw this fine Comrade a few years back as he attempted to demonstrate the need for CHope.

Image Image
His walker says "Preserving our way of life" and "Protecting our strategic interests."

Dressed as a shabby Uncle Sam with cavernous wrinkles in his face, he carries the deceased, bloody, de-limbed body of a US Soldier, with eyes frozen open in shell-shocked horror, over the back of an oil barrel. I gave him a "Get out of Gulag free" card and carried on with my business of liberating the Ivar's Clams down by the fire station from the shackles of capitalism by redistributing all the beer and clams to the bums Obama Voters on the sidewalk. Comrade 7.62 and I are serious about the thoroughly equal level of Progressivism, particularly in the Seattle/Olympia area.

-Obamissar Vodkavich
Obamissar of Gulags and Car Wash Products

Did Comrade 7.62 give him a discount at the PPPX for a copy of the People's Rifle?

I hope the lowly Prole in the pics has kept his suit all bloody and ready. It does not seem that the Obamessiah has as speedy an exit strategy as he promised during his campaign. I hope the Prole has one ready for Afghanistan and possibly Iran as well. Because it is really hard to keep track of who did and didn't pay our esteemed Secretary of State's husband.

Ah Seattle.....I remember it well from when I worked at UW. The Progressives there tried so hard to be cutting edge in their progressivism thatit felt desperate and contrivedanyone who did not participate in it was treated like an outsider.

Ahh Comrade Robot, if you felt out of place in Seattle, you should come to Olympia. You will not just be treated as an outsider, YOU WILL BE an outsider. Especially if you wear a gun. In a fashion where the progressives can see it on your hip. Then they really get all progressive and sheep like, believing the gun is a magic talisman that can jump from the holster and cause great carnage and destruction. Add bonus points if you are drinking tea when the progressives freak out.

I will have to get some pictures of the true progressive world of Olympia, as influenced by The Evergreen State College (likely soon to be renamed the Obama State School of Progressive Thought).

DDR Kamerad wrote:Did Comrade 7.62 give him a discount at the PPPX for a copy of the People's Rifle?

Ahh sadly I did not see this very equal comrade, but rest assured I will hand out discount cards for a People's Rifle to whichever progressives are in need of one. All the while retaining my Not For the People Rifle's which are equal, only more so to the People's Rifle.

My Dear Comrade Proletarian Robot-

I trust this Prole never leaves Pike Street but instead stands as an eternal flame to the Party. I hear Zimbabwe may be next as The One cannot stand Mugabe's competition for Highest Inflation Rate EVER award. Why do Millions when we could do... Billions?? Get those CEU People's Printing Presses ready to roll, son! But where is all this oil? Did Bu$Hitler steal it all for himself? Is that why I still had to PAY when I went to tank up the Mas?

Their Progressivism is indeed, as you put it, cutting edge. It's so forward leaning that they don't even subscribe to the PartyMantra that "We support the Troops but not the war." In DFW, people clap, cheer, shake hands, offer food, offer cell phones, wave signs, bring dogs, etc. when a plane full of combat weary uniformed troops spread through the airport to meet their connections. In SEA, they don't give an ounce of People's Tasty Cream, but instead, look at uniformed Soldiers like they have dicks growing out of their foreheads. Strange since Lewis, Bremerton, McChord make up such a large part of the west side of the state.

How I miss the dreary drizzle of the NW.

-Obamissar Vodkavich

Comrade7.62 wrote:Ahh Comrade Robot, if you felt out of place in Seattle, you should come to Olympia. You will not just be treated as an outsider, YOU WILL BE an outsider.

As usual, Comrade7.62 speaks the truth. Even a mighty Obamissar such as myself felt out of place in Olympia. I was headed toward Allyn/Belfair area and missed an exit- found myself having to turn around right in the nest of the WA Progressives. Rollin' in the Mas, they immediately recognized my status as an Obamissar and left me unmolested, unprotested, and unindoctrinated. I didn't even have to pull out my G-23. You see Comrades, sometimes I am too lazy to decide which platform to send a thought criminal to and just sentence them to the eternal gulag with .40 of hollow point authority.

-Obamissar Vodkavich

Comrades, you make this Texan ashamed. I cannot wait to eliminate the Thoughtcrime(tm) of Texas. I blush with shame that we would ever applaud a serviceman. I've even seen people buy them meals [ off. I do it when I can in El Paso ].

In Texas, when the military Nazis are on the airplanes, they often <i>get standing ovations</i> and are let on and off first! This is scandalous. Why on earth would anyone be considerate to people who are doing us a favor? That's not the Progressive Way!

A true Progressive sneers at anything which might show him up to be less than the perfect summation of all that's right and good with the world. A true progressive spits on anything which he is not doing at the time.

Obamissar Vodkavich wrote:As usual, Comrade7.62 speaks the truth. Even a mighty Obamissar such as myself felt out of place in Olympia. I was headed toward Allyn/Belfair area and missed an exit- found myself having to turn around right in the nest of the WA Progressives. Rollin' in the Mas, they immediately recognized my status as an Obamissar and left me unmolested, unprotested, and unindoctrinated. I didn't even have to pull out my G-23. You see Comrades, sometimes I am too lazy to decide which platform to send a thought criminal to and just sentence them to the eternal gulag with .40 of hollow point authority.

Ahhh, Comrade Vodkavich...here in the Amerikan Siberia, people would look at your .40 and say, "why such a small gun?" and show off their oversized .44s, .454s, and .500s. The .45 that I carry barely conceals my true identity as a progressive...if you carry the Euro-fashionable 9mm, you will be immediately tagged for a Euro-weenie.

They've even trained the bears to laugh at such small calibers. When going into the bush (no, not that kind of bush), you must carry at least a .44. With a filed-down front sight. That way when the bear pulls a Bawney on you with it, it won't hurt as much.

However, the populace here seems to be rather confused as far as progressivism is concerned. Take my area of Delta Junction. It is situated in an "unincorporated borough," which is abhorrent to a progressive who only likes the order that Big Governmenttm brings. Still, while the locals don't like all the benefits of BG (social control, taxes, bureaucracy, waste), they do like the free money they can get from the Generous State.

The Big O (sound of the duduk, the charango, the platypus, the log drum, and you MUST bow down!) understands this, though, which is why he is tossing around .8 trillion dollars to hook in all these capitalistic fishes (just like that Nirvana cover). But, once we have them in our clutches, we will addict them to Social Programs, and lay it on them so thick that they will wonder how they ever got by without them!

DDR, since you slept someone has totaled up all the money that His O'liness is throwing around, along with the aid of Speakerette Peloski, and it is likely to reach $7.5 trillion. That's a megabuck for every person with a job.

How kind of His O'liness to indebt every working person with the wages of an entire life's work.

Bloody stool, Comrade... 7.5 trillion?!!

I'm about to have another fit...time to pour some wine to calm myself...

Now I wouldn't put too much credence in that; it was in that organ of totalitarianism, <i>National Review</i> and worse, it was by Mark Steyn. He's the Canuck who lived in England and now lives in New Hampshire who wrote something in a Canadian magazine which some of our Islamic brothers decided might be fun to call offensive, and they called in the Canadian Thought Police.

Damn it but if Steyn wasn't the first one to beat the show trial in Canada. The Star Chamber was empty. He won, although we can rejoice that it cost him a hell of a lot of money. We can hope that he breaks, for the first thing that we Made Progressives want is suppression of dissent because if people figure out what's going on we might actually have to justify ourselves.

So the article was by a right-wing Nazi in a totalitarian magazine. And no doubt he was underestimating the monies that Nansky and Dingy Harry and His O'liness are spending to build up the Democratic Party grass roots with all sorts of projects which only the enlightened can see the use of.

Heil Lenin!