The People's Uber Ultimate Case Against The 2nd Amendment

Comrades, compadres and compatriots,

It would be wise to show an accurate pictorials depicting the dangerousness of guns and the evil effects guns have on simple minded, kind peoples. As we, the uber Elite of the Elite know - GUNS KILL PEOPLE.

Here are an accurate photos of dangerous guns:

dangerous gun1.jpg
~
handgun.jpg
gun_ bubble.jpg

Here is an accurate photo of peaceful people without guns:

happy family_no_gun.jpg

Here is an accurate photo of disturbed person who HAS A GUN.

Note the difference the evil gun makes!

mad_man_gun.jpg
Case closed!

Yes, many are left wondering what could have possibly driven a seemingly bright young man to act of such unspeakable evil. Was it Bush's tax cuts for the wealthiest one percent of Americans, the Buddhist channeling of Charton Heston's ghostly figure wrapped around an NRA membership application or the failure to consult Sarah Brady before the purchase of video games? No doubt, all of this will be pure speculation if the media covers this with uncontrolled liberal hysteria of the past. However, we can at least agree that Gun-Free Zones as they currently exist just don't work. Perhaps our glorious "for the children" progressive leaders will find the courage to create new legislation for larger, bolder, back lit neon “Gun-Free Zone” signs that would be harder to ignore and would finally stop this violence once we have surrendered all our guns so that we could finally enter the world of "Next Tuesday" the era of peace and prosperity, free from want, need, or sexual responsibility.

Yes Comradess Frau! Guns Kill Peoples! Yet Political Correct Marxist-Leninist Thinkers know that WE, the Glorious Soldiers of The People's Cube Liberation Army MUST use guns to liberate guns! I for one am ready for The Struggle! Guns in the hands of the proles mean resistance to Our Cause! Only Loyal Party Members will be allowed firearms, howelse can we bring peaceful acceptance unless through the barrel of a gun?
Che Combat.jpg

Comrade R.O.C.K. -- that looks precisely like an accurate photo from a comrade Twerper... Twetter... Comrade. Mucho graciousness!

Comrade R.O.C.K., I see you have pictured the specialized and highly dangerous AR-15 shotgun, as described by our experts at CNN. I shudder at the sight of it!

https://twitchy.com/2013/09/17/ar-15-sh ... yron-text/

trashmouth wrote:Perhaps our glorious "for the children" progressive leaders will find the courage to create new legislation for larger, bolder, back lit neon “Gun-Free Zone” signs that would be harder to ignore and would finally stop this violence once we have surrendered all our guns so that we could finally enter the world of "Next Tuesday" the era of peace and prosperity, free from want, need, or sexual responsibility.

Komrade Trash - Brilliant idea!
I think we should have neon billboards all over AmeriKa directing the proletariat on what & what not to do - what & what not to think - what & what not to eat, etc. and especially espousing the benefits of our glorious utopia that's coming Next Tuesday. ™

oie_17185936fIbEd8Ia.gif

Comrade R.O.C.K., I see you have pictured the specialized and highly dangerous AR-15 shotgun, as described by our experts at CNN. I shudder at the sight of it!

https://twitchy.com/2013/09/17/ar-15-sho ... yron-text/

I'm just glad he didn't bring his legally purchased Illudium Q-34 Explosive Space Modulator (speaking of weapons that don't exist).

Whenever I hear a noise outside, I just make some pop tarts and eat them into a gun shape. I checked with the Party Central Committee and was assured that as long as pop tart gun shapes are away from schools and government buildings, I could use them for self-protection. Between that and my “gun-free zone” sign, I feel that my beats and shovel are well protected against anyone who has been driven to steal, rape, and murder by the capitalists-imperialists.

Comrades, I just learned about the Navy shooter only using a shotgun and pistols in his attack.

It warms me that he took to heart the advice of Uncle Joe Biden but I am saddened that AR-15s were not used.

The media was able to falsely scream about them for a day, so maybe some PR damage was done. Alas, it would have been much, much better had someone supplied the patsy shooter proper implement of destruction.

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:Here is an accurate photo of peaceful people without guns:

happy family_no_gun.jpg
Here is an accurate photo of disturbed person who HAS A GUN.

Note the difference the evil gun makes!

mad_man_gun.jpg

Case closed!
What happens when crazy person with gun shows up on lawn of peaceful people without guns? Will they sing happy songs to him to make him peaceful, too? Or do they have a basket of pop-tart persuaders handy?

Naglaya Morda wrote:Whenever I hear a noise outside, I just make some pop tarts and eat them into a gun shape. I checked with the Party Central Committee and was assured that as long as pop tart gun shapes are away from schools and government buildings, I could use them for self-protection. Between that and my “gun-free zone” sign, I feel that my beats and shovel are well protected against anyone who has been driven to steal, rape, and murder by the capitalists-imperialists.

WELL DONE, COMRADE.

Comradette, RedDiaperette, you might take a learning from Comrade Morda -- or dear 2nd leader, Joe bin Biden . . . it is permissible to "fire a shot gun into the air"! Be forewarned and forearmed -- birds & squirrels might fall out of sky, so we suggest using an umbrella. But you might try singing Obama song!! "Barack Hussein Obama... ummm, ummm, ummm". It could work, yes?

piers.jpg
This just in -

Comrade Piers Morgan hospitalized after being doused with fire hose to put out his pants fire.

Piers Morgan flaming? You don't say!?!

[color=#C0392B]Che' Ramie[/color] was not being flippant when he wrote:Yes Comradess Frau! Guns Kill Peoples!

A 'gun' almost put his eye out!

che-with-daisy-red-ryder.jpg

Nice jammies by the way...

che-in-rabbit-pjs.jpg

I hate to be so dense but... your name?
Does it have anything to do with a World War I homing pigeon?

cher-ami.jpg

Frau, I have rarely seen such firearms expertise from our far left end of the political spectrum. I know I speak for all of us when I demand in unison with the rest of the collective that guns for proles must be banned! I long for the day when AR-47s, phasers, bubble guns, Illudium Q-34s, and AK-15 shotguns are no more.
But we are making progress: we have at least banned the use of bayonet studs on handguns, and that's something. No one has been threatened by a Glock 40mm or a Springfield .9 caliber handgun with a pointy thing sticking out of it. But it's only a beginning, and we must continue to blame insult rifles at every opportunity to gain and hold the propaganda initiative.

Please pass the assault and pepper guns shakers...

Assault and pepper.jpg

Stealth weaponries from our cold-war laboratories... Image Image Image

Komissar Blogunov wrote:But we are making progress: we have at least banned the use of bayonet studs on handguns, and that's something. No one has been threatened by a Glock 40mm or a Springfield .9 caliber handgun with a pointy thing sticking out of it. But it's only a beginning, and we must continue to blame insult rifles at every opportunity to gain and hold the propaganda initiative.
Comrade, the entire country must join Colorado, New York, and Connecticut and ban these High Capacity Clips we keep hearing about!

PaperClips.jpg

Comrades Craptek. R.O. C.K. and Tovarichi, I am shocked beyond shocked at the frightening display of weaponry you have displayed. These are products of Rightwingers wanting to desensitized what should be sensitized . This joke is no joke.

You should receive the Finger Award for your handy work! Have a beet vodka on Red Square (just do not stay too long)

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
Komissar Blogunov wrote:Comrade, the entire country must join Colorado, New York, and Connecticut and ban these High Capacity Clips we keep hearing about!

PaperClips.jpg
Yes, Comrade, we must definitely do something about these dangerous High Capacity Clips. When I was a youngster, such clips fired from Long-Range Stealth Rubber Bands could do much damage.

Ya know,

Maybe that flawed gun design that we had recently spent wads of OPM (other peoples money) on developing with ACME over at the People's Navy weapons development lab may be useful after all...............

86642819_06d2eb62a4.jpg

Comrade PutOut!
Regretfully, I am not aware of this WW Uno Homing Pigeon of which you refer!
I would like to know more of it! I am assuming this fowl is also named "Che' Ramie"?? As to being a "homing pigeon"..well I am proud that I have "homed" in on correct Marxist-Leninist Thought!

I have not heard if any of the People's Security Forces at the Navy Yard heeded the advice of Comrade Biden. Did any of them exit the building and fire two shots in the air? Certainly this would have deterred the AR-15 shotgun wielding assailant.

Red Salmon wrote:I have not heard if any of the People's Security Forces at the Navy Yard heeded the advice of Comrade Biden. Did any of them exit the building and fire two shots in the air? Certainly this would have deterred the AR-15 shotgun wielding assailant.

What a smart thought you had while thinking! I am also thinking that maybe just making the imagine of firing a shotgun would have done the trick!! After all, how could Comrade bin Biden be wrong???

Image DOES THIS NOT SEND FEAR?!!

Che' Ramie wrote:Comrade PutOut!
Regretfully, I am not aware of this WW Uno Homing Pigeon of which you refer!
I would like to know more of it! I am assuming this fowl is also named "Che' Ramie"?? As to being a "homing pigeon"..well I am proud that I have "homed" in on correct Marxist-Leninist Thought!

I suspect the comrade'ess was groggy from too much "fun" and is pulling your tail feathers.

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] was once again correct when he wrote:I suspect the comrade'ess was groggy from too much "fun" and is pulling your tail feathers.
I remember you now... your dad was kinda moody - right?

father-n-son-in-cuba.jpg

Thank you Capt. Craptek, for the genealogy lesson regarding my aviation ancestor! It is very interesting. I may add that the spelling of that heroic birds name is in the gender male in French. The spelling of my name is in the gender female in French as it has an "e" on it's end. Originally it was masculine French but when my imperialist colonial ancestors landed in Amerika..they became fem! If only they had come to Amerika with proper French Revolutionary thought, I would be spared the disgrace! My capitalist war-mongering ancestors came here around the French Revolution..I think to flee it like the little girly men they were!

Komissar Blogunov wrote:But we are making progress: we have at least banned the use of bayonet studs on handguns, and that's something. No one has been threatened by a Glock 40mm or a Springfield .9 caliber handgun with a pointy thing sticking out of it. But it's only a beginning, and we must continue to blame insult rifles at every opportunity to gain and hold the propaganda initiative.
Comrade, the entire country must join Colorado, New York, and Connecticut and ban these High Capacity Clips we keep hearing about!

ROCK, you have fallen into a common error of confusing clips and magazines, however you are not to blamed. I know the difference between a clip and a magazine, but that's because of my unique credentials as the People's Astronomer and Expert on Firearms and Gender Issues. Compare your clip image with mine of a high capacity rotary magazine, and you'll never be confused again.
There, aren't you glad I did that for free? That's because of your tax dollars being put to good use through the economic stimulus plan of Dear Leader. We just can't tax enough to adequately fund such necessary services as these.
But while these dangerous high capacity magazines are still available to any deranged TEA Partier and his Klan allies at FOX News, they at least have no bayonet studs - thanks to the Blogunov Amendment that bans bayonet studs on everything. Of course, the amendment did nothing to reduce crime, but I slept better knowing I had done something for the Children™.

Komissar Blogunov wrote:There, aren't you glad I did that for free?
Comrade, is there an app for that?

Komissar Blogunov wrote:There, aren't you glad I did that for free?
Comrade, is there an app for that?
It's on the way. After a much needed infusion of billions of stimulus dollars, the research and development wing of the Blogunov Tractor Farm has been able to upgrade its TRS-80 to 16K of RAM. There's no telling what we can do now, except complain loudly about the inadequate funding. But the app is on the way. After filing the necessary forms and paying the necessary fees, you'll be guaranteed a place in line while the brilliant minds at our facility develop the People's App™ which will be free to all.