UEA students urged to urinate in shower

Pissing Contest.jpg

The Go with the Flow campaign is the brainchild of students Debs Torr and Chris Dobson from the University of East Anglia (UEA) in Norwich.

This new and progressive suggestion to save water poses a simple question, “Why not take your first pee during your communal morning shower?” Some conditioning and retraining may be required, but the brainy youngsters calculate the 15,000 students at their campus could save enough water in a year to fill 26 Olympic pools. (it's unclear if the pee is included in this estimate)

But what about the health risk? Mr. Dobson assured everyone that absolutely no risk is involved. He said he'd taken advice from a professor and undertaken online research about potential health risks for people using communal showers.

"As long as the water is flowing there is no hygiene risk as urine is sterile but we would encourage that every person using the same shower consents to the challenge and if not that they don't take part," he said.
Others are not so sure. “There are guys here at the school who like this proposal cause it'll give them a chance to pee on my every morning!” sniffled an unnamed student. Other youngsters were heard joking about “pissing contests” and the explosion of lawsuits and hazing charges certain to follow.

Sword Fighting Champion - Shower Barn #2

TOVARICHI

tovarichi-sword-fighting-champ-shower-barn-2.jpg

Nobel Pees Prize boom.png
Comrades, Our illustrious institutions of higher learning have once again paved the way for the future of humanity! The toiling masses have two more icons to gaze upon in awe and admiration. The Nobel committee has created a new prize! You thought urine trouble but now urine the know. I look forward to year after year of urinating in the shower. (So long as I don't inform my bourgeois wife).

You have a lovely home Captain Craptek...

craptek-pees-in-the-shower.jpg

Comrade Putout overlooked my marksmanship when she wrote:.
You have a lovely home Captain Craptek...

Thanks Comrade Putout - You should know by now I try to hit the mark in all worthy endeavors.

32086-craptek-pees-in-the-shower-2.jpg

As I sit here watching my morning spoonful of gruel get cold, I ponder: had I been pissing in the shower all these years , would the world be safe for the children? Is it my fault or is there a vast right-wing conspiracy that I have fallen prey to? And where the hell is R.O.C.K. in the USSA?

Comrades!!!
Do we need to shit in the shower as well?

[color=#C0392B]Tovarichi[/color] was trying to fool us when he wrote:As I sit here watching my morning spoonful of gruel get cold, I ponder: [highlight=#ffff00]had I been pissing in the shower all these years[/highlight], would the world be safe for the children? Is it my fault or is there a vast right-wing conspiracy that I have fallen prey to? And where the hell is R.O.C.K. in the USSA?

Ooooooh... look how cute he was!

Looks to me like you got a pretty early start...

tovarichi-in-tub.jpg

Oh, how glad I am we have progressed to the point we no longer have to bathe our children in pickle juice to mask the ammonia stench...

Kid has a nice hat, doesnt he?

I am assuming that all these showers are cold showers, thus preventing more than one problem of warming, whether global or local ... korrekt?