Underground Secret Transportation Bunker

I didn't know a tricycle took up that much space. Huh. Learn something every day.

Well, his tricycle has those training wheels. It isn't easy being Joe.

The White House putting the Vice-President in the path of oncoming traffic ?

I don't think so !

This image was undoubtedly photo-shopped by someone, because everyone around here knows that Joe Biden is Barack Obama's best life insurance policy.

I am shocked. Bill Clinton, set the standard for "Parking" in DC. Joe Biden still gets his own parking place? I thought Dear Leader (PBUH) took that away with his allowance after the last verbal "fumble" that Big Joe uttered... Oh well, if the party of free stuff gives away parking places, I suppose that the 99% will all have parking places in DC before long.

Is very funny. All Comrades know Biden rides his very own choo choo and does not drive. Parking space is probably for his sitter. Somebody has to make sure he doesn't cross the street by himself.

Ivan Betinov wrote:I didn't know a tricycle took up that much space. Huh. Learn something every day.

Even a tricycle can be dangerous if one has not been checked out on that piece of equipment. Give him 40 acres and he'll turn that rig around.