War in Michigan

As a loyal member of the Association For Scaring Children and Menacing Elders (Just Ask Me about AFSCME!), I would like to share with you the glorious memo I just received in my work email:
afscme.JPG
So fear not, comrades! The greedy capitalists who want to cheat us out of the union dues of people too stupid to join us voluntarily will be vanquished. Even if the so-called Right to Work law has gotten successfully past the Mich. legislature:

Right-to-work bills pass in Lansing

Further, I would like to point out the superior writing of the Committee, exemplified by such phrases as, "finalize the final passage."

And their intuitive understanding that of course, all of us are on their side.

Ahh, yes, the Capitol rotunda ... a capital place to protest Michigan moving BACKWARD. We can be inspired by the display of replica UNION BATTLE FLAGS, the originals of which proudly fluttered o'er our bretheren in blue of the UNION ARMY during the distant unpleasantries between the states. Remember the UNION WON that one and will win again! The lesson should have been learned by those rebels *spit* that, once a part of the federal government, YOU BELONG TO THE UNION! Now, pay your dues and hustle down to the American Federation of Teachers' phone bank ... because, after all, it IS all about the kids.
CapFlags2.JPG

Hopefully the progressive central Goobermit's National Labor Relations Board will take further action to undermine this State level fascism.

Are these corpocracy funded legislator/thugs the same gang trying to disolve Detroit and turn it over the profiteers?

Over 50% of the population and 25 of the 50 states have their entire Goobermit's Executive and Legislative branches controlled by the Party of Racism bought and paid for by corporate profits. It rips my bleeding heart out to think that a Blue State like Michigan is occupied by tyrannized by Neanderthals.We must seize power once again!

What part of the living, breathing (if rather antiquated) Constitution don't these anti-union Michiganite throwbacks understand?!? The Federal Government - and therefore the Unions - can do whatever they please! Their silly little finally finalized laws mean nothing!

FORWARD!

Princess Nookie wrote:Further, I would like to point out the superior writing of the Committee, exemplified by such phrases as, [highlight=#ffff00]"finalize the final passage."
[/highlight]
And their intuitive understanding that of course, all of us are on their side.

I can smell a "Bidenism" a mile away.

Jennifer Granholm speech at DNC Convention in 2012 extolling Democratic support for Union Workers and common-sense OSHA Rules not infringing on Union-Workers rights by getting the jobs back for the UAW auto workers wrongly fired by union-hating supervisors merely for having regularly drunk Stoli Vodka during their morning breaks:

--KOOK

Our brave soldiers at the front fighting for not having to work, defending us against evil Fox News reporters. 1 down, 99 or so to go.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... _F3oev06i0

I know of only one war ever taking place in Michigan in the past, and this blue state won it (Ohio got STUCK with Toledo, and we got a 2nd penninsula full of copper):

https://www.michigan.gov/dmva/0,4569,7-126-2360_3003_3009-16934--,00.html

So far I think the casualties are about even. The casualties in the Toledo war were a guy who got wounded by a knife, and one dog, who perished for his state, whichever one it was.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] I never knew Andrew Jackson de-commissioned our Boy Governor before (Can they do that, in Washington????).

Princess Nookie wrote: I never knew Andrew Jackson de-commissioned our Boy Governor before (Can they do that, in Washington????).
Comrade Nookie, surely you jest - of COURSE they can! The Living, Breathing Constitution was just coming into its own around the time of Lincoln... I'm sure it's clearly stated in the Penumbra!

A splendid point - however, we must remember that time is relative (after all, Dear Leader B. Hussein Obama has gone back and written himself into the official histories of previous presidents!). Who's to say which penumbra is really which?