Unwashed masses to blame for NYC crowded, smelly subway cars

[img]/images/NYC_Subway_Unwashed_Guilty.jpg[/img]

New York City's Subways Are Slow, Crowded and Smelly—Officials Say Part of the Problem Is You

Comrades, the Subway system of Gotham City is on the express line to Next Tuesday™. Officials of the city have identified a problem, and blame it on its accusers, which we all know is DNC doctrine.

The Subway lines will one day be expanded using Union laborers, and paid for by Flyover (red) State tax dollars until they run straight to our gulags. Stay tuned...

This article is behind a paywall, and even the mere mention of walls triggers me.

Silly Pingvin. Have you learned nothing from the ministry of propaganda at CNN? All you need is headlines. Facts and details are unimportant.

Really? Smell is so secondary on the subways here, but they're going to nitpick it so that some of the blame is shifted to us...

I am cursed to not have a car in this city

Not to mention the scourge of serial man-spreading perverts...

B7a_1anCAAE8o4K.jpg

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Silly Pingvin. Have you learned nothing from the ministry of propaganda at CNN? All you need is headlines. Facts and details are unimportant.
I've learned to keep my beak in my beets.

We apparently now need reeducation on Toxic Humanity, no? And a whole new government agency to implement same, yes?