UPDATE!!!!! Where is Melissa giving orders now? The pen.

It's with a heavy heart, comrades, that I must report this news about where Melissa is giving orders now:

Mizzou Media Professor Melissa Click Charged With Siccing 'Muscle' On Reporter

How does this happen to such an upstanding citizen who is simply defending the rights of other citizens to have a safe space?

She may end up with more muscle than she asks for.......

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:It's with a heavy heart, comrades, that I must report this news about where Melissa is giving orders now:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mi ... er-n503871

How does this happen to such an upstanding citizen who is simply defending the rights of other citizens to have a safe space?

She may end up with more muscle than she asks for.......

"Dr. Click is frankly aggrieved by this whole situation," Foley said. "She had a moment of heated anger...I doubt very much she would do something like that again."
Conclusion: Dr. Click, henceforth known as Dr. "Poor Me" Click, will be receiving a raise to pay for her PTSD treatments.

I thought it was PMTS treatments. Or was that a typo?

Nothing tells the faculty committee "Rubber-stamp her tenure!" like a conviction for felony assault.

With a felony record, she could be recruited by the Dallas Cowboys franchise. How fast can she run the 40?

While discussing Comrade Melissa Click, comrades, we must be politically correct at all times and not use the infamous G-word - a cause for which she has struggled and sacrificed her younger years and now her teaching career. Always remember that only a ginger can call another ginger, ginger.

[img]/images/Ginger_Minchin_Melissa_Click.jpg[/img]

Indeed, MelissaClick is in a SAFE PLACE now, with more MUSCLE than she imagined.

Be careful what you wish for, comrades.

As a former "ginger," now a "platinum blond" I abhor this woman! She makes us Irish babes look bad. That's so wrong because guys really like us! They can't help themselves!

Pammie - have you watched the music video above? It's for you. It echoes your sentiment.

Ginger was hot, but I'll take MaryAnn any day.

Always the optimist... [color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] wrote:
Ginger was hot, but I'll take MaryAnn any day.
I don't recall this episode...

Red Square wrote:While discussing Comrade Melissa Click, comrades, we must be politically correct at all times and not use the infamous G-word - a cause for which she has struggled and sacrificed her younger years and now her teaching career. Always remember that only a ginger can call another ginger, ginger.

I'm so happy to learn, comrade RED Square, that there is a new Victim™ category for myself to fit into. The reparations should be flowing in within the year, particularly since this is an Election™ year.

We were packed in there like sardines!

I'm sorry people, but I must condemn this entire thread as nothing more than...

Wait for it...

CLICK BAIT!

I don't think she's going to get along in prison either...

Red Square wrote:Pammie - have you watched the music video above? It's for you. It echoes your sentiment.

Absolutely hilarious! Why have I not heard this before?
As you know, Comrade Red, sometimes I leap before I look!
Thanks for pointing this video in my direction!

There are, indeed, so many words that begin with "ging"

Comrade Putout wrote:.
We were packed in there like sardines!

Buh, buh, but, glub, glub, glub, whatabout meeeeee?
mud-bath-for-us-i7925 copy.jpg

Melissa is made a prison trustee after only six months within the French Guiana penal system.

It doesn't take long to buff up in prison!

NEWS FLASH

URGENT UPDATE

Melissa has been fired from MU MU Land.

This is a travesty!

Assistant Professors lives matter!

Where are the nation wide student protests over this travesty of injustice!??!

Who will defend this defender of Freedom of Speech™?

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:

NEWS FLASH

URGENT UPDATE

This is a travesty!

Oh my goodness, what a pity. Poor thing.
Unfortunately, I and my spousal unit will be "away."
We will be busy watching the paint dry on our new house. We want to make sure there are no bubbles extruding from the lovely flat finish.

Toodles!

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:

NEWS FLASH

URGENT UPDATE

This is a travesty!

University of Missouri curators vote to fire Melissa

Golly Comrade Hopping Mouse - I certainly hope TPC's coverage of Comrade Click's valiant efforts didn't provoke any part of this terribly sad (and unequal) ending to her noble career. I would be able unable to get any sleep tonight if I thought we were even partly to blame.

Comrade Tree Rat, I don't think it would be appropriate were The Party™ a party to third party partying. Rest easy, comrade.

Image Well, slap me on the arse and call me Sally. I'm amazed that those liberal lapdogs had the cojones to even consider it.

But it will be an illuminating lesson to her students. There are limits.

Lev Termen wrote:Image Well, slap me on the arse and call me Sally. I'm amazed that those liberal lapdogs had the cojones to even consider it.

I predict she'll be hired by The Columbia School of Journalism within a fortnight.

Lev Termen wrote:Image Well, slap me on the arse and call me Sally. I'm amazed that those liberal lapdogs had the cojones to even consider it.

[OFF TOPIC - PROG ON]

Mmkay Sally, get over here, I got a boat paddle at least 10 feet long and your name's on it.

[ON TOPIC - PROG OFF]

I hope that this will be a wake up call for all of these liberals that they don't have free reign of the world. That they can't use unethical, immoral, illegal, barbaric mobs to control people. That they can't use legislation to control the earth and the heavens like they think they can. That they can't get whatever they want by pissing and moaning about it and acting like they're offended to the Nth degree. That they can't break the laws whenever it's convenient for them. They've had more than a day in the sun, and it looks like they're starting to get sunburned because of it. Whenever it comes time for the inevitable and impending switchover they're'll be hell to pay for them. Their liberal Tower of Babylon is getting built closer to their Communist heaven each and every day, but if the old story is to be trusted, their tower will be struck down and will crumble any day now.

Captain Craptek wrote:

I predict she'll be hired by The Columbia School of Journalism within a fortnight.

Either that or she'll be teaching Constitutional Law at the University of Chicago.......