Urgent message from the Progs! Immediate action required!!!

Comrades,
I bring to you an urgent message from non other then Dear Leader's very own Progressive Change Campaign Committee.

Petition: Put Olbermann Back On The Air NOW!

EMERGENCY PETITION TO MSNBC:

"Keith Olbermann made your network a success. If you want your viewers to keep tuning in to MSNBC, put Keith back on TV now!"

UPDATE: Keith responds! "A quick, overwhelmed, stunned THANK YOU for support that feels like a global hug.

The People require your immediate action!

I have signed and sent my concerns regarding Olberman keeping the useful idiots informed.

Gee... this is such a shame but I don't think Canukistanians are allowed to sign such a document.

And it would be such a shame if Keefee were not returned to the airwaves.

Well, I'm off to the beet fields.
Hi Ho, Hi Ho.. it's off to work I go. (ducking and running)

I heartily agree....it must be Olbermann, Matthews and Maddow at MSNBC .

Who's ever heard of a two-ring circus ?

Comrades,
I am truly touched by the your vast response to Dear Leader's call to arms! Olby should be praised for his support of The Party! I for one, don't understand what the problem was in the first place. I was under the impression that it was standard operating procedure for MSNBC to contribute to The Party. Olby just took it up a notch. I would also like to say that I was wonderfully delighted to see that there are other organizations, aside from the cube, fighting the good fight to bring "Progressive Change" to USSA! When I saw their headline, I first thought that it was a headline from The Cube.

WHAT DO WE WANT --- OLBY.
WHEN DO WE WANT HIM BACK ON - NOW!
protester-v-sign.jpg

Bunch of Jourolist RACISTS!

im actually amazed 250k plus signed this. i think that is more than the entire viewing audience on msnbc.

Irish Republican Army wrote:im actually amazed 250k plus signed this. i think that is more than the entire viewing audience on msnbc.

Maybe Olby signed it himself 250k plus times.
If they really are for "Bold Progressive Change", they must be using the Acorn petitioning model.

Comrades,

I did not know anybody would put a MadCow on television, except for Riding of the Bulls and Roadyo Drive.

Moscow forbid!

Something is not left!