US Troop Re-Education Hindered by Christian Extremists

Comrades:

Our Department of Defense was caught doing its new job re-educating US troops that Catholics, orthodox Jews, and evangelical Christians are of course to be considered “religious extremists.”We were merely pointing out that the major religions that just happen to represent more than half of Americans should be equated with violent groups such as al-Qaeda, the Ku Klux Klan, and Hamas.

However, feigned right-wing outrage promptly ensued. Now, these self styled Obama critics are calling for an immediate public apology from us to the soldiers exposed to the hateful propaganda, educational product as well as to the Christian and Jewish communities targeted in the presentation. HA! When has Obama ever apologized for anything??[

As you can see on this representative slide from the indoctrinating seminar we managed to get evangelical Christianity listed as enemy of the state #1. We also managed to list Islamophobia as its own type of hateful religion as well.

extreme1.jpg
The official party line is that we consider this only a temporary set back which will be rectified when Obama is officially elected President for life.

"I, (insert bureaucracy title here), Am the Lord thy state. You will be told who God really is."

I think Comrade Mencken had it right when he said:

"We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children are smart."

I can only comment that I've never seen the wife of an al-Qaeda member...

I'm told they stay about two steps behind and off to one side...
Image That's what I hear.