Use Cash and Enjoy Privacy?

Comrades,

I shouted in joy while reading this article. The community communist oriented policing is working to our benefit. In this case, community communist oriented policing is working for The State™ to catch those of whom acting suspiciously. Fellow Comrades in the UK are using radio ads in Orwellian fashion to convince The Masses™ that spying on one another is okay and to look for individual using cash only and prefer privacy. We cannot not allow individuals to use cash; how else would we be able to track their movement and anti-Party, anti-State, and anti-Collective thoughts and acts? We cannot allow individuals to enjoy privacy; how else would we be able to see every move, including ***? We must track every movement and thought of those who will stop our goal of achieving world Utopia™.

A new government commercial currently running on one of Britain's most popular radio stations is selling one thing – fear – by encouraging Londoners to report their neighbors as terrorists if they use cash, enjoy their privacy, or even close their curtains.

The advertisement, produced in conjunction with national radio outlet TallkSport, promotes the “anti-terrorist hotline” and encourages people to report individuals who don't talk to their neighbors much, people who like to keep themselves to themselves, people who close their curtains, and people who don't use credit cards.

“This may mean nothing, but together it could all add up to you having suspicions,” states the voice on the ad, before continuing “We all have a role to play in combating terrorism” (we're all indentured stasi informants for the government).

“If you see anything suspicious, call the confidential anti-terrorist hotline….if you suspect it, report it,” concludes the commercial.

Source

Image The real purpose is to create a community of volunteer government spies. This was done in Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, and Communist Russia. Collectivism never changes, of course, in the name of the "common good."

There is a deeper reason comrade. To create pervasive public paranoia. The fear that you can't trust anyone because they may be a terrorist or a government informant. It's like looking in the rear view mirror and discovering you are being followed by a cop car. You get nervous. Is he following you specifically? Are you guilty of some violation? What if he stops you and your papers aren't in order?

Fear comrade, we must instill fear in the masses.

The fear that you aren't safe even in the privacy of your own home. That your best friend, wife or children might inform on you. That even if you aren't guilty of a crime, some spiteful neighbor or co-worker might denounce you to the authorities.

That is power comrade and we shall be the ones to wield it.

I suggest that henceforth curtains be referred to only as "Fascist Evil Terror-Cloth". Let's get the comrades in PR to work on that. The curtain menace must be brought to light!

While we're at it, let's make people scared of pillow cases, too.

People who own pillow cases are klansmen, Pasternak. All you have to do is cut two holes and presto! Instant Klan hood.

Ya know what? Let's just see if we can ban cloth all together. Far too opaque, far too subversive. Did you know that 100% of terrorists use cloth? It's true!

However, in the fine old prog tradition, I would like the Party Leaders to be exempt from the fabric ban. As much as I revile respect comrades Reid, Pelosi, etc, I would find it harder to venerate them if they were unclothed.

It brings back warm feelings of great joy, when I hear of our beloved Nazi theory's been put back into use. Just are great Leader implemented the "email- the- white- house- with- what- your- neighbors- are- saying about healthcare. Fear always works to control the masses. The Brits are probably doing a fine job!

DOWN WITH CAPITALIST!

Down with the underground economy, too! Hmm. This has got to mean that any undocumented workers living here in Houston who use cash only, must be terrorists.