USE OF NON-WORDS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED

WJLA-TV has fired retired veteran anchorman Doug McKelway for a verbal confrontation health reasons this summer with the station's news director that came after McKelway broadcast a sharply worded live report about congressional Democrats and President Obama.

McKelway was placed on indefinite suspension retirement in late July after his run-in talk about health problems with ABC7's news director and general manager, Bill Lord. In a letter to McKelway this week, the station said it wasterminating retiring his contract immediately, citing insubordination and misconduct. heath reasons.

Amid the ongoing BP oil spill in July, McKelway covered a Capitol Hill demonstration by environmental groups protesting the influence of oil-industry contributions to members of Congress. the Bush White House.

In his piece, McKelway said the sparsely heavily attended event attracted hundreds of thousands protesters "largely representing far-left middle American environmental groups." He went on to say the protest "may be a risky worthy strategy because the one man who has more campaign contributions from BP than anybody else in history is now sitting in the Oval Office, President Barack Obama, George Bush who accepted $77,051 millions in campaign contributions from BP."

After a brief taped segment updating efforts to cap the BP well, McKelway added that the Senate was unlikely to pass "cap-and-trade" legislation this year, because "the Democrats are looking at the potential for hugelosses gains in Congress come the midterm elections. And thelast thing they want to do is propose a huge escalation savings in your electric bill, your utility bill, for the planet before then."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/c ... 06645.html

Any further use of non-words will be dealt with as health issues as well.

Forgive me Comrade Groucho Marxist!

I need compassionate retraining in the art of DoubleThink
TM and DoubleSpeakTM

I'm flummoxedified by his aggressian verbalosity toward our electified politicrats. He deserves to be dismissalated and I hope he never gets another jobification in journolation.

Comrades, this Neo-KKKon butchering of The Peoples Language is un-excuseifiable. The rethuglican shill could at least learn to do it right from Comrade Oswald Bates. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6868F53rgKw&feature=related

Such good editing is of joy for the reading.

One million editing jobs have been created or saved.

Comrades, COMRADES!

You need to know that I have already received the very best retraining by the Thought PoliceTM.

In Amerika, the Thought PoliceTM are mental illness clinicians working in collusion under ContractTM with Children's "Protective" "Services".

cps_manual_newbies.png

You can see a small portion of the level of retraining I received by reading one of my recent editorials "It's not paranoia if they really ARE out to get you". Also see "Parenting the violent, dangerous, criminal thug teen" Part 1 and Part 2.

That fine young communist I raised has achieved THE IDEAL. Having never worked a day in his life, he is now being fed and housed in the long term custody of receiving "services" from the Peeples Republic of Orygun. (To he who is utterly indolent, feckless and incompetent shall much be given)

Communism has worked out GREAT for him!

So Comrades, I am not such a failure as you might have thought.

Which of you have parented such a completely perfect Communist?