VICTORY!!!

Oh my!

Comrades it appears I have spent too much time squirreled away in the MOT and at my consultants..er....'massage parlor' in Thailand! It seems our private army is progressing better than I thought!

See here for which I speak!

Soon we will have them stationed on every corner, watching you!! Making sure the common proles will stay in line and not try to jump to the front of the line for gub'mint cheese!!

I am so happy I must go speak with my consultants immediately! And she better be wearing leather!!! Er I mean she better be faring better! She has been under the weather of late....

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

At long last, you can finally get your junk fondled on the way to the mini-mart.

FREEDOM! Freedom from the fear that some pedestrian may be hiding a snow globe in his pants or a nail clipper on his keychain.

(I hope they don't mind my 9mm)

May I please get a grope while IN the line at the mini-mart or do I have to put in a request for a good top-to-bottom strip-search? Perhaps I can just have a TSA employee assigned to me for on-the-hour indepth frisks?

Where do I sign up? I have my forms completed with my block kommisar's concurrance.

This is wonderful news indeed Comrade O'Brien. Yet it falls short! What of the taxi cabs? Look how many car bombs we have seen. Now imagine the millions and millions of yellow taxi bombs! Then there are private vehicles the Party has yet to confiscate. As for me, I am going to do a thorough self pat down, ala Weiner, before I get in my Zil from now on.

Alas the thought of all those taxi cabs brings to mind the picture of the scene from "Wanted" with all of those rats with tiny bombs strapped to their backs... forget the mini-mart, I cannot even leave the house now since I can't get the horrid image out of my mind... there's a little girl standing on the street corner with a paper bag? WHAT IS IN THAT BAG??

Only Big Sis can save us now!

O'Brien wrote:
Soon we will have them stationed on every corner, watching you!! Making sure the common proles will stay in line and not try to jump to the front of the line for gub'mint cheese!!

You know, well of course YOU know, I was just thinking, it is too soon to claim victory. We will be yet closer to the ultimate victory when we have ended the jobless problem by having paid proles to deliver the gub'mint cheese to those in need.

Ah, Comrade Comrade, it all becomes perfectly clear... a virginity check...

tsaVirginityCheck.jpg

Forget the street corners! Let us put an agent in each house.

Two cars in every garage,
One agent in every house.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Ah, Comrade Comrade, it all becomes perfectly clear... a virginity check...

tsaVirginityCheck.jpg

Yes, she certainly looks like a mooslimic terrorist to me! You just can't take any chances nowadays.

If it is good enough for Papa Obama then it is good enough for me

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
A point of order, my dear komrade O'Brien...

You may draw more attention to your blogs if you would provide some useful, eye-catching illustrations and tag lines to pique greater interest -- especially some of the lazier proles who seek to do as little work as possible.

This is a growing trend to just slap a hyperlink to a story without giving some relevant hints as to why we should bother in one's post.

THOUGHTCRIMINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You dare correct someone of the inner party!!!

There is no point of order! WE are the order! WE decide what the sheep see and don't see! WE decide what happy shining graphics the mouth breathers look at and WE decide what...well WE decide everything!!!

I am aghast. I am speechless. I need a mint julip and a scantilly clad female fanning me before I get the 'vapors'. Someone wave some OPM under my nose afore I swoon!

I have had an itching for a denouncing and show trial.....

Caution is advised when addressing Comrade Raum Emmanual Goldstein.

dead.jpg

O'Brien wrote:THOUGHTCRIMINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You dare correct someone of the inner party!!!

There is no point of order! WE are the order! WE decide what the sheep see and don't see! WE decide what happy shining graphics the mouth breathers look at and WE decide what...well WE decide everything!!!

I am aghast. I am speechless. I need a mint julip and a scantilly clad female fanning me before I get the 'vapors'. Someone wave some OPM under my nose afore I swoon!

I have had an itching for a denouncing and show trial.....

Comrade O'Brien, I could not agree more with you! If fact, I complement you for maintaining a calm, reasoned attitude toward this guilty party.

Forgiving kind kitty for changing thought processes, but it would be expected that TSA and ICE would be checking immigration status of the public. Afterall, you cannot give amnesty* and increase His O'liness party ranks with citizens!

*Amnesty if for hispanics only, the yellow bastards will be shipped back as they are an embarrassment to all non-whites, aka, the oppressed peoples of the world.