Vladimir Putin's Official Fan Page

This morning my tinfoil hat picked up a transmission from Vladimir Putin, which I am obligated to transcribe here in its entirety.

Hello friend,

I am Vladimir Putin and I invite you to come and see my fan official page for free. Yes! No cost to you! It is with delight I show you many, many pictures of me on horse, bear, me playing Russian Roulette and shooting things which run.

To visit my fan page you should click here:

I am Putin and I know it

If you like my fan page you should show and tell everybody person you know. I recommend very, very good practice that you place very easy to click link on your website. I also think you should share on the Twitter and the Facebook to your many fans. I know they will like.

Here is animated gif image of me riding a cracker. Putin on Ritz, get it? Ha-ha-ha.

Putin_on_Ritz.gif
As we say in Russia На здоровье. I look forward to seeing my face on your website.

Warmest regards,

Vlad

I am so conflicted! As a loyal and barely equal minion of The People's Cube I have faithfully maintained The People's Cube as my home page for the interwebs. Now there is the glorious Putin Fan page. I fear my only solution is to install a second browser so I can have two home pages. But is that in the proper spirit of equality? Will my excess of home pages be deducted from my beet vodka ration?

Accepting the Current Truth,

Red Salmon

Why have to choose, salmon? Like the B-29 vs. the Tu-4, What difference does it make? Only a 45 degrees difference, yes? Image

Gospodin Putin has groin of good Soviet steel, to be riding cracker like rolling circular saw blade.

Lev Termen wrote:Gospodin Putin has groin of good Soviet steel, to be riding cracker like rolling circular saw blade.
Quite right Comrade Lev. Surely a lesser man would suffer fatal cracker burn from such a ride.

Putin is strong, like bull, no? I wonder what Dear Leader would choose to ride?

T.C. #7980907 wrote:Putin is strong, like bull, no? I wonder what Dear Leader would choose to ride?

A bucking marshmallow? (not toasted)

In special meeting between Joe Biden and Vlad Putin regarding Ukraine, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Gaza, Israel, etc., a live microphone picked-up Putin saying to Biden: "Joe, tell Barry I said 'thanks' for keeping his promise to be more flexible."

--KOOK

Fearless Bad Vlad, Shootin' Putin is going after bigger and bigger game all the time.