Vote UNDEAD!

hil.JPEG
Glorious news, comrades!

In a rare display of transparency and open communication, the Hillary Campaign Team announced that Empress-to-be has joined the armies of the Undead.

In the words of Lich-Lord Nagash, a senior Hillary spokesperson:

We felt it was no longer possible to keep this a secret. After the leaked cellphone videos of the deplorable "fainting" accident in NYC last week, only a blind person would suggest that Hillary is not a walking corpse.

We do not think this will alter the perception about our candidate. It will be the media's task to re-educate the population about this extraordinary situation. First of all, it's important to state that Hillary is not dead. She is now "Trans-Living", but still identifies as a living person.

Referring to her as "dead", "a ghoul" or "blighted" is a serious hate crime, and will soon be punishable by law. You American bigots must adapt to the fact that there are many undead creatures amongst us that deserve understanding and respect.
The fact that the Mrs Clinton needs to devour human souls to keep the shell of her former body fresh, is considered a minor detail. After all, "there are many deplorable people in the USA that serve no other purpose than to feed the life-energies of the Trans-Living," in the words of Mr. Nagash.

It is important to note that Hillary can also count on the votes of the deceased. A preliminary unbiased poll performed by Satan inc. in the seven depths of hell gives the Clinton/Kaine ticket a predicted score of 100% (versus 0% for the other candidates) amongst the damned souls.

Because of administrative problems, the dead will only be able to vote for other Trans-Living creatures, therefore giving Clinton a huge advantage in the upcoming elections.

Greetings,
Minitrue

image.jpeg
It has now been confirmed that the young girl Hillary coughed on hugged after visiting Chelsea's apt has turned.

It is important to note that Hillary can also count on the votes of the deceased."

Dimocrats headed to the polls for early voting....................

"Dimocrats headed to the polls for early voting"

Dear comrade clara, do you mean the Deathmocrats?

Minitrue wrote:"Dimocrats headed to the polls for early voting"

Dear comrade clara, do you mean the Deathmocrats?

Did you see Her Heinous at the :23 mark? I tell you what, nothing gets her down. There she was mostly dead, leading the all dead to the polls all the while transitioning to Undead so she can lead the slimy, deplorable unwashed masses forward to the ..........................................................

GLORIOUS UNDEAD NEXT TUESDAY OF TOMORROW!

The woman is truly unstoppable.

From one of our Fascistobook comrades:

Minitrue wrote:From one of our Fascistobook comrades:

I need to get one of those to go with my Fatality Ill Hillary Clinton Bobble Head in my gift Basket of Deplorable.

Oh, I am so glad that the trans-living and the undocumented undead can come out of the shadows at last.