Voter Suppression Causes Colorado Recall Success

DebbieWassermanSchultz.jpg
Dateline Colorado -

U.S. Congressman Congresswomyn Debbie Wasserman-Shultz Wasserwomyn-Schultz spoke out today against Colorado's successful recall of two Democrat state politicians, including the president of the Colorado State Senate, John Morse.

"It was voter suppression, pure and simple", stated Wasserman-Schultz Wasserwomyn-Schultz, "And I hate the stupid meanie faces in the NRA that are responsible!"

The Congresswomyn was obviously correct, as Democrats outspent the recall effort by an estimated 7 to 1, in Democrat controlled counties, including $350,000 donated by NY mayor Michael Bloomberg, and still lost.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:"It was voter suppression, pure and simple", stated Wasserman-Schultz Wasserwomyn-Schultz, "And I hate the stupid meanie faces in the NRA that are responsible!"

Of course it was. The Party must redouble its efforts in fundamentally transforming the People's Republik of Colorado so that next time Rethuglican efforts to disenfranchise black people, yellow people, dead people,illegalundocumented people, LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ people, et al will be in vain, and all Party approved candidates will receive 99% of votes just like Dear Leader did in Philadelphia.

We must mandate that the 75% who did not care to vote yesterday care as much as we do!!! Suppression of their effusive love for democratik overlords is more egregious than the 2nd Amendment itself!!

KrystynaKorrekted wrote:The Party must redouble its efforts in fundamentally transforming the People's Republik of Colorado so that next time Rethuglican efforts to disenfranchise black people, yellow people, dead people,illegalundocumented people, LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ people, et al will be in vain, and all Party approved candidates will receive 99% of votes just like Dear Leader did in Philadelphia.

Maybe we'd better pull back a bit on our policy of dividing the country up into groups in order to rule it, because if we keep dividing it as we have been we're very quickly going to end up back where we started, with just one person in each group all demanding their individual rights <spit>. That would be a disaster.

It is not too late comrades, Wasserwoes... Shult... Wassmanshi... Debbie has gathered a group of loyal comrades (100's!!) to continue voting!! Thus and so, there will be a big difference in the recount, which we know we will count... and democratics will surely win! (we know this because we got Top Secret word from the White House (RACIST name!!)

dem vot fraud.jpg

Comrade Washerwisher Wizzelwiper Medusa is also pointing out insidious way enlightened voters were kept from polls:
Colorado voters are used to casting their ballots by mail, but because of lawsuits filed by opponents of common sense gun reform, voters were not mailed their ballots in this election. Those who intended to vote in person did not learn their polling locations until less than two weeks before Election Day.
Imagine, comrades, only two weeks to find out how to get to polling place! And polling place probably as far as two blocks away! And no one to ask, or any experience ever voting in person before! Oh, how terrible. All that "common sense" and no way to use it. We must do something about this ... if we can find out in less than two weeks where this "Colorado" is.

I very much worried D W-S may have used up last of Tactical Offensive Vocabulary Word. They call it.....hmmmmm.....jumping tuna, jumping halibut.....jumping....shark, yes, that is it. I fear words "Voter Suppression" are all used up and will have no effect on enemies of state. It is understood other useful weapons are near to expiration due to overuse.

Back to organizing.

RedDiaperette wrote: Imagine, comrades, only two weeks to find out how to get to polling place! And polling place probably as far as two blocks away! And no one to ask, or any experience ever voting in person before! Oh, how terrible. All that "common sense" and no way to use it. We must do something about this ... if we can find out in less than two weeks where this "Colorado" is.

THE MOUNTAINS. WE MUST NOT FORGET THE MOUNTAINS!! VOTING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR POOR LOWLY, 2ND CLASS CITIZEN OF UNDER PRIVILEGED DEMOCRATICS!!

An election in the heat of summer? There is not enough snow to ski to the polling place! Crafty Rethugglikkans...

This looks like a suitable occasion to reprise a Maksim Masterpiece:

originally published about gun-control advocates' "Self-Inflicted Wounds"

By the way, if anyone sees Comrade People's Comrade, please tell him I borrowed his remarkably lifelike rendition of Comrade People's Representative Debbie Wasserwomyn-Schultz...

No, Comrade T., I would deprive no man of their inflatable Comrade People's Representative Debbie Wasserwomyn-Schultz doll. Just the photo in the first post.

Tovarichi wrote:The inflatable one?
I knew that pix stirred something in my perverted squirrel mind...

No problem, comrade rodent. This forum is here to arouse deeper thoughts...that's the thrust of it...

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:No, Comrade T., I would deprive no man of their inflatable Comrade People's Representative Debbie Wasserwomyn-Schultz doll. Just the photo in the first post.

Anybody found a workaround for the design flaw in the Debbie W-S model and the Sheila Jackson-Lee models to find a way to shut their mouths?

That's not a flaw, Comrade, that's a feature.

Please avoid photoshopping the people's heroes in attempts to make them more attractive.
DebbieWassermanSchultz.jpg

D W-S' appearance and profound reasoning demonstrates our need of a amygdala.