Wacko Birds The Movie

The Party's ™ favorite subversive infiltrator Comrade John McCain may very well have blown his cover with his latest dust-up with Rand Paul and the conservative wing of the Republican Party. He has long been suspected by many Conservatives of being a Democrat sympathizer because of his willingness to reach-around across the aisle. Now it appears that some may suspect his true identity to be a deep-cover operative, for it is rumored that Marco Rubio referred to McCain as “Rosenberg” in a discussion with Ted Cruz.

It would be terribly disappointing to lose Comrade McCain, and the politburo should learn from this and quickly meet with Lindsey Graham to instruct him how not to make the same obvious mistakes.

In other related news, our Muslim friends have been very successful at turning Grover Norquist into a useful idiot and undermining CPAC.

McCainCrash.jpg
Comrade McCain has always had difficulties with things that fly...

Comrade McCain may be an Angry Bird but at least he is not a Wacko Bird.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Olga! How goes the campaign??

R.O.C.K., May I be honest with you? It has not been going well. My conservative district consists of an educated populace who are against passing the bills to see what's in them. My philosophy, from the Pelosi School, is at odds with the voters' sensibilities. What we need is a way to turn the conservative district into Low-Information Voters (falsely accusing them of racism usually works.) If all else fails, we can make the bill as long as the *obviously fake one* that Mitch McConnell's office disrespectfully made public. Nobody would ever read that.

Comrade Olga, this is truly distressing news - but not to worry, we can send those educated voters to universities! I'm sure that Dear Leader can come up with an entitlement of some sort for free classes at their local university - and once they've hung out there a while they'll be as LIV as it gets!

Don't despair, Comrade Olga - we can always rig the election like all those times in the past, but with good college educations for The People we won't need to!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Olga, this is truly distressing news - but not to worry, we can send those educated voters to universities! I'm sure that Dear Leader can come up with an entitlement of some sort for free classes at their local university - and once they've hung out there a while they'll be as LIV as it gets!

Don't despair, Comrade Olga - we can always rig the election like all those times in the past, but with good college educations for The People we won't need to!

progressive-like.jpg

Returning the conversation to John McCain and his pet peeves.

He's against waterboarding, so he would probably frown at this sign, too.

Waterboard_Obama.jpg
Waterboard Obama, find out if he knows anything.

Anything?

Anything at all?

Image "So we'd have to approve the waterboarding to see what's in him?

I like the way that sounds... it has a certain familarity I can't quite place."

No offense to certain OTHER Birds I assume... ahem....

Let me be purrfectly clear... IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT ME! I do it for The Chicks....

Comrade Red,

I accidentally stumbled across this footage while searching the Web for new breakfast recipes. (and NO, I don't eat eggs) Thought you might recognize this little guy. (or gal, as the case may be)