WARNING: Our mouthpieces have turned on us.

POLL: Why is the media turning on us?

Poll ended at 1/22/2010, 8:34 pm

No. All is well, All is Well
100%
Yes. We must combat this
0%

TOTAL VOTES: 7

My fellow comrades,

It is my displeasure to say that our puppets have turned from difficult questioning to full on mutiny. This is not good. Even our spin-minster Head Apparatchik Robert Gibbs was unable to get our mouthpieces to give the party line.

Since when have they been so concerned about the front party Democrats keeping their promises? Why are they not happy with the state approved announcements with the State Takeover Health-care Talks?

I know I am still a young party member but please inform me, is this part of the bigger plan of the One?

-Mon Tse-Tro

Comrade, the 0ne moves in strange and mysterious ways. Trust in the 0ne. These media tools are merely going through current truth withdrawal. They were hoping that CSPAN would deliver them their fix, giving them the rhetoric they can to spin in order to help our Dear Leader advance his agenda. In a sense, they've been cut out of the plan and they're upset.

Now is the time for these folks to evolve beyond simple spin. They must learn to be creative. Invent the spin from scratch. Ad lib, make it up on the fly. And clearly, they feel inadequate to the task. They may have outlived their useful idiotness.

Mon Tse-Tro wrote:
I know I am still a young party member but please inform me, is this part of the bigger plan of the One?

-Mon Tse-Tro

Come now young one, you have a way to go to learn the ways of the Onetm All good progressives know that we do not have, or need, a representative democracy founded on the principle of elected individuals representing the people.

Actually the One'stm plan is brilliant, whatever is in the final bill is only a transitional measure. There is no point in informing the proles about the details, it is the end game that matters.

Imagine now that since insurers will be forced to take anyone, no questions asked, we merely have to wait until we get really sick or need major surgery, then we buy the insurance when we need it! Those pesky fines for not having insurance ... very small compared to the cost of annual premiums. Those greedy evil insurers ... we can finally destroy them.

I'm hoping that my car and home owners insurance will go the same route, I'll just wait for my car to be stolen then I'll go out and buy insurance. What a bargain! But once the gubmint takes over these industries, it will be the gubmints money to pay out, they can always just print up more of it.

But wait there's more! Since we are going to further force caps on costs for Medicaid and Medicare, then expand the numbers dependant on those programs, we are finally going to stick it to those greedy doctors! And once the gubmint can finally take total control of the health care system, we can unionize all the health care industry! Those hospital workers will look great in purple! You see this will for sure bring costs down.

Now here is a mouthpiece for ya ... get a load of this redneck tea-bagger that dares question the logic of our collective mindset.

Well Mon, it's only a little while I've been here myself, but I personally find it most effective to just assume that THE ONE will make everything better, and then start denouncing my compatriots like mad when things get scary in the hope that I'll come out on top.

On that note,

I DENOUNCE MON TSE-TRO!! HE DARETH TO QUESTION <i>THE PLAN!!!</i> SHUN THE NONBELIEVER!!!!

...Can I have his shovel?

Mon Tse-Tro wrote: I know I am still a young party member but please inform me, is this part of the bigger plan of the One?

Of course this is all under control! Dear Leader and all his little helpers have probably noticed that some (mainly red-neck clingers in flyover country) are questioning the MSM. Ridiculous lies about media bias, as if! They just want to prove to one and all that they are real journalists and not just party hacks.

I see that this youtube video is from C-Span, this is not the proper station for Good Progs. You should emulate Dear Leader and only watch MSNBC for all your news and opinions. Occasional forays to NBC are allowed, especially shows pushing nudging the green agenda.

I hope you find this helpful Comrade Mon. I too am an un-made prog and still learning the ways of the Glorious World of Next Tuesday.

I am sorry for ever doubting the 0ne.

I have already contacted the proper authorities to educate me in the ways of the Party. I will be attending college once again for the Spring in order to get a healthy dose re-education.

It seems that this winter away from academia has made me weak in my belief of the 0ne.

When this semester is over you shall see a re-born Mon Tse-Tro. I shall never doubt the 0ne or the party ever again.

May Gaia be praised.