Was Mohammad Youssuf Abdulazeez A Baptist?

The FBI pulls out all the stops in search of Mohammad's motivation in killing U. S. Marines.

"We will of course start with the obvious," said Special Agent Formaldehyde Hernandez. "Did he listen to Rush Limbaugh, Mark Lavin or other hate speech? Was he a member of a Hate Group like the Tea Party or Southern Baptist Convention?"

"Be assured," said Hernandez, "we will get to the bottom of this but we must pursue the most obvious connections first."

NYT_Chattanooga_Chooter.jpg

MOH for Terror.jpg

Actually, he was just awarded the Medal of Honor by the Choomer in Chief for his achievements in Diversity of Thought ™ (aka: being different than white male protestant Christians) and as an Ambassador for the Religion of Peace ™ (Less Marines = Less War).

If Dear Leader (PBUH) had a son who was a Marine...

Nevermind, never would happen.

I just wish someone would come up with a reason for the boy's odd behavior. 100's . . . no 1,000s of experts cant even make a guess due to the vagueness of the mishap. My bet is on a mysterious YouTube video which may seem to have absolutely no connection to the accident, but may in fact be the real culprit we all desperately search for. . Motive? No one knows

Red Walrus wrote:I just wish someone would come up with a reason for the boy's odd behavior. 100's . . . no 1,000s of experts cant even make a guess due to the vagueness of the mishap. My bet is on a mysterious YouTube video which may seem to have absolutely no connection to the accident, but may in fact be the real culprit we all desperately search for. . Motive? No one knows

'tis a tragic story about an "All-American kid" (as described by the media) who somehow managed to find himself on the wrong side of the law. I mean, he was even raised in a religious family. Marie Harf's theory that it is a lack of opportunity that leads to this sort of behavior doesn't seem to fit. He was born into a wealthy family, and raised in a wealthy nation. He was a college grad with a bright future. Something more sinister must be at play here. Perhaps a right-wing conspiracy? A Manchurian Candidate? The mystery continues.

Konservative_Punk wrote:
Red Walrus wrote:I just wish someone would come up with a reason for the boy's odd behavior. 100's . . . no 1,000s of experts cant even make a guess due to the vagueness of the mishap. My bet is on a mysterious YouTube video which may seem to have absolutely no connection to the accident, but may in fact be the real culprit we all desperately search for. . Motive? No one knows

'tis a tragic story about an "All-American kid" (as described by the media) who somehow managed to find himself on the wrong side of the law. I mean, he was even raised in a religious family. Marie Harf's theory that it is a lack of opportunity that leads to this sort of behavior doesn't seem to fit. He was born into a wealthy family, and raised in a wealthy nation. He was a college grad with a bright future. Something more sinister must be at play here. [highlight=#ffff00]Perhaps a right-wing conspiracy?[/highlight] A Manchurian Candidate? The mystery continues.
The Koch brothers. And George W. Bush.

He was probably a Methodist, you can't trust them.

Oksana, you speak Current Truth ™ .

How could anyone trust in a doctrine that depends on belief in a "Last Covered-Dish Potluck Dinner" ?