We all need to get ready for Hillary...

I know an FBI agent (Miss Dana Scully) and she tells me that Hillary is 'going down!'

We need to be ready...

Image .
Image .
Image .
Example:

If Scully is on this case, all I can say is, "I want to believe..."

[OFF]

Come to think of it, most of what the Democrat party's put out in recent years has reminded me of X-files monsters.

[img]/images/Hillary_Jailhouse_Rock.jpg[/img]

The connotations of "going down" in a womyns prison gives me the creeps... It's downright

Distasteful.

[img]/images/Hillary_Queen_Rhapsody.jpg[/img]

We actually have a recent People's Karaoke addition -

Benghazi Rhapsody

'Downtown' [color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] wrote:The connotations of "going down" in a womyns prison gives me the creeps... It's downright

Distasteful.

Comrades, let us maintain the decorum of the Cube and remember that this is Her Thighness, our Beloved MTE and Cankle-in-chief.

She will have a special wardrobe...and will have her prison tats shown only on special occasions.

(and that's pretty high quality for a prison tat...)

Whichever prison Hillary ends up in things will change for the better for everyone.

You know they will start having 'Comedy Nites.'

Image .

Comrade Putout wrote:.

Buh, buh, but, whattabout the little man in the boat?

More than merely amusing - this thread has become a true learning experience.

Captain Craptek wrote:More than merely amusing - this thread has become a true learning experience.

In more ways than one, Cap. There seems to be a disturbing amount of detailed knowledge possessed by certain members.

Lev Termen wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:More than merely amusing - this thread has become a true learning experience.

In more ways than one, Cap. There seems to be a disturbing amount of detailed knowledge possessed by certain members.

ImageQuite so. I'm saving screen shots of this thread just in case, you know,...for future reference when the server if the server crashes or some files are accidentally deleted. You can't be too careful these days.
Last edited by Captain Craptek on 2/3/2016, 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Because I can.

I'm sure Hillary and Huma will stay busy in prison...

Comrade Putout,

You should get outside more. You've been spending too many hours a day "kneading the love muffin" and not enough time outside in the fresh air and sunshine!