We are close to a police state!

Comrades we are close to success on achieving our police state. Our women are groped by authorities so we don't have to. (yawn) Naked photos will be on file for future purposes.But there were some upstart rebels that used technology to be creative. They used smog-emitting two-stroke engined R/C aircraft to surreptitiously film New York City.

We cannot allow this to happen. The headline stated this happened "with no arrests" the prime directive of freedom is automatic arrests. Who slipped up here?

[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
I posted this on a popular model blog, titled "Video: NYC like you never seen it before." Of 58 views, only 2 comments both stated 'this is what we need to have model airplanes banned' (or so). I contacted the moderator to have it deleted: "Sorry, this will go political."

I am saddened that first responses are now how freedoms will be suppressed. The first instinct is "no one arrested". The police state has arrived.

Potemkin Villager--

Watch youself! I'm watching you.

Mystery item No. 1

I may have to send you to the Thought-Crime Gulag for therapy at the hands of the Thought-Crime Warden.

--SpyMasterAnnaChapman

It is high time the defunct Constitution is updated to reflect the new normal in which we live. Might I suggest these changes to start with?

You are presumed guilty until proven innocent.
The right of the people to be kept in unbearable servitude by force of arms shall not be infringed.
Any laws not specifically enumerated herein shall be arbitrarily applied by the federal regime.

(any other ideas?)

Any law or privilege set forward within this document is subject to change without notice by the current administration when politically expedient.

( Ideology trumps legality. )

The basic freedom enjoyed by all is the right to remain silent about everything!

I just love making new laws! What would be do without our Democratics in office, I ask? New laws are always in order.... there is way to much yabbery yak, especially on these radio shows like Limbaugh, Hannity and Beck. Just listen will make one upchuck something they did not intend. They should be banned. We need fair and balanced like NPR.

And certain people should be throttled and force to tell all they know... like Sarah Palin, who is a danger to the Amerikca (everyone seems to understand the Constitution is outdated but her).

Those horrid toys in children's foodery must be banned. This is teaching bad habits. They should have laughter while eating.

Ban all sugar and fats from school feedings! These little monsterskiddies do not need sugary, fat foods, but delicious eatings like beets.

humm, what were we talking about?? My my how you people wonder off subject but I will be back with more necessary laws, do not fear.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:It is high time the defunct Constitution is updated to reflect the new normal in which we live. Might I suggest these changes to start with?

You are presumed guilty until proven innocent.
The right of the people to be kept in unbearable servitude by force of arms shall not be infringed.
Any laws not specifically enumerated herein shall be arbitrarily applied by the federal regime.

(any other ideas?)
I can simplify these into one sentence.

What Obama says, goes, no exceptions.

The glorious World of Next Tuesday inches ever closer my fellow travelers. I can smell it, I can taste it and now I can start touching it:

Mobilizing the Globe

PatriotAppTM engages citizens to participate in creating safer, cleaner, and more efficient communities. By integrating mobile technology, social networks and government reporting, we produce a citizen-driven network of security and communication. In short, PatriotApp deputizes your phone!

1282751585.jpg

I have had so much fun over the last 36 hrs. reporting that reichwing tool Glen Beck as a National Security Threat 1,843 times! I also reported all my neighbors for suspicious activity as they leave their dacha's for about nine hours each day - they must be plotting a reichwing coup. The Govt. waste button is to report underfunded Planned Parenthood Offices, Union Pensions, ect.. There's even a Goracle approved carbon footprint alert button! Think of all the fun you can have reporting every non Prius / Volt vehicle on the road! Now the power to report Rush as a raaaacist that must be removed from the public airways to support the Rev. Al & Comrade Shultz is at your fingertips!

So you are you going to report first & why Comrades?

Report all Thought Criminals Here:

https://patriotapps.com/The_App.html

{off} What could possibly go wrong?

When I discovered that the Dept. of Education, OSHA and HUD all used taxpayer money to buy shotguns and give weapons training to selected employees I knew the police state had arrived. I did a search on the web and discovered that in the last 2 years nearly 60 previously unarmed regulatory agencies have been granted armed police powers.

I can't wait for the day the Federal Education SWAT team shoots up a grade school because some renegade teacher deviates from the State approved curriculum. Or maybe OSHA Cobra Gunships lay waste to a factory because the boss didn't pay an employee time and a half for overtime labor.

Whoopie, you have been sleeping under your Gulag Gazette again or you would know that our Federal Education SWAT team has already done it's due diligence under President Clintonsky, as exhibited by this accurate photo of a wee child in his 1st grade class room. (he attempted to say the Pledge of Allegiance of America and was immediately "discourage". Praise Clintonsky and Obama).