We DEMAND Reproductive Justice! (and free condoms)

Comrades, the price of reproductive freedom continues to grow exponentially. Just yesterday, a man was shot and killed in Detroit for complaining about the cost of a box of condoms!

Story here

Apparently after rightly condemning the outrageous price of condoms, which everyone knows should be provided for free by the government, the man was shot and killed by the capitalist gas station owner who was charging a ridiculous price for the condoms in his pathetic >spit< little capitalist gas station.

It's time we organize - occupy all gas stations that sell condoms!! I have a call in to my local SEIU branch office, and I recommend everyone do the same. LIMBAUGH LIED AND THIS MAN DIED!!

SandraPecker.jpg

This and a similar episode happened at a GAS STATION! I think I detect a pattern here. The cause of this social unrest is GAS which is pushed like a drug by the evil Oil Companies! The solution is to eliminate GAS, thus eliminating the need for GAS STATIONS! Once there are no more gas stations, there will be no more violence! Luckily, there are many Chevy Volts, Tesla Bricks Roadsters and Fisker Paperweights Karmas in production for the People's use. Let us provide ample subsidies to the masses for purchase, close all the gas stations and the condom problem will be solved.

Comrade Opiate,
Yes that would cure the problem at the gas stations but you can still get condoms at drug stores, hadji marts and truck stop restrooms. The answer can ONLY come from the State. They must provide condoms. It's like a chicken in every pot, a condom in every wallet. State issued condoms for the people would be a lot cheaper than those auto subsidies you speak of and would cure the 'rubber rage' at these other outlets. Dear Leader will instruct each and every one of us in the proper use of them and that should start around April 15th.

Comrade Trotynov - may I call you Yuri? - indeed, rubber rage™ will only be solved through the graces of not only more government, but specifically through the infinite benevolence of Dear Leader's government, may it last forever.

And fortunately, even as we speak Dear Leader is working with both the United Nations and NATO to implement condom recycling, an idea whose time has "come".

Here we see a condom recycling unit in full swing, as they sort the used condoms brought in by the truckload:

CondomRecycling4.jpg
And here, at a progressive shopping mall right here in the USSA, you can see that the Condom Recycling effort is underway!

CondomRecycling2.jpg
Comrades - it makes me proud, for the second time in my life, to be an American!

CondomRecycling3.jpg
We must all do our parts and educate friends and neighbors - and soon, not only will the government be supplying free condoms to all, they will be RECYCLED and SUSTAINABLE condoms!!

I feel greener just thinking about it! Don't you?
CondomRecycling1.jpg

This most equal photograph of the Sandra Fluke wing of the condom recycling plant was taken on Breast Cancer Awareness day, thus the pink uniforms. Remember Comrades, Condoms are for the prevention of disease only! Insure you wash them thouroghly before turning them inside out!

The only true contraceptive is paid for by Obamacare using "after taxing the rich" dollars, and is administered by Planned Parenthood (get your punch-card at the registration desk, get a free cookie on your 10th visit!)

Recyclable Marxi Pads
Because not sharing would be selfish
The Party™ demands every drop!

Don't trash our future! Recycle condoms!
Sandra Fluke does!

Make Wall Street pay for my needy uterus!
Reproductive justice now!

Red Square wrote:Recyclable Marxi Pads
Because not sharing would be selfish
The Party™ demands every drop!

Tsk... Tsk... Tsk... is Sandra in need of some classic Rooster luv? The Wombat Factory solves all... just ask Janyt!

Oh, and now in new RECYCLABLE!!!
All Hail The Peoples Director!

Cube Classic: The Girlish Joy of Che Spotting

There's still a lot of potential in this topic...

reproductive justice now!
A chicken in every pot, a condom in every pocket!

Word is coming in from the Western Front that we have had a few desertions.
The War on Women is HELL...

waronwomen2012.jpg

"Is that a fist in your condom, or are you just happy to see me?"
- Sandra Fluke

Perhaps these ones will be more work-friendly.