We have now begun the endgame

[img]/images/Melissa_Lenin_Finger.jpg[/img]

Comrades!

The Glorious World of Next Tuesday is right around the corner!

Our capture of the AmeriKKKan public brainwashing "education" system is complete, and they are now churning out young leaders who think korrecktly.

This all began in the 1930's when we sent agents to the former USA (now the USSA) to infiltrate the highest levels of Amerikkkan Government, Academia, and Culture and begin to subvert Amerikkka from within. Our brilliant Comrades in the former KGB called it variously "active measures" and/or the "subversion" project.

Well, it's complete. That despicable Kapitalist Pig Donald [spit, spit] Trump will be unable to undo in four (or, Lenin forbid, eight) years what we've spent more than eighty years building.

We SHALL overcome, and Amerikkka will complete its collapse into a total Communist State Real Soon Now. THESE are the Leaders of Tomorrow that our Universities are now churning out:

Madness Behind the Method: The Writings of the Craziest SJWs in Academia

The headline writer has it backwards, of course. There is no madness here; it is 100% method. And it has been gloriously successful.

I must admit comrade, I thought our European brainwashing system was far ahead of you US capitalist pigs, but honestly: I am awed by the correctness of your university administrators.

In this struggle for the juvenile minds, the USA clearly has a lot to teach to the rest of the wordl!

[OFF]

It really makes me wonder if a few of these people aren't actually serious but are BSing to get a good score on the paper.