We have Obamacard, Barry carries...

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

borrowed from another forum I visit...

ImageComrade Tovarich, you have been placed on The People's Watch List. Visiting other forums is strictly forbidden. And here we find you with a Congressional Express Card which is reserved for the ruling class exclusively. Such careless disregard for the People's Welfare, I suggest you pack a bag. It is unlikely you will avoid further education.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
What's in YOUR Wallet?

It's EVERYWHERE You Want too be!

Comrade ThePeoplesComrade ("Peoples Comrade" - is your moniker redundant? Like "The U.S. Military" vs. "The Obammunist Peoples' Revolutionary Army known as ACORN"?) Your concerns are entirely valid: Who knows what kind of anti-revolutionary mind-litter can be inflicted upon a True Revolutionary when he visits UnApproved internet sites?

However, Tovarichi - And Is He Not Smart in His Striking Revolutionary Uniform? - is merely acknowledging the existence of yet another Mechanism to Destroy The Amerikkkan Imperialist State From Within! Remember: Spend, spend, spend - Undermine, undermine, undermine - then the whole structure collapses! Praise Be Unto Our Obammunist!

Comrade People's Comrade of the People, my Comrade...

Would not any venue, be it web-site, bus-side, protest sign, or even a flyer handed out by a striking union worker, which extols the greatness and power of Dear Leader not be appropriate reading?

Such truths do not come from Faux news, and it's even harder to find inspiration on CNN anymore.

The statement of one is just denouncing, the statement of one with a witness like another website, can convict in any court with or without Kangaroo. Another website agrees with the People's cube. The truth is established.

Al Gore invented the Interweb for his peoples. It is my duty to use it correctly.

Comrades -

I must confess, I have tingles going up and down BOTH legs due to reading this glorious thread! To see Dear Leader honored in such a way - it brings a tear to my eye. I was unaware that this card of wealth spreading even existed, and now to see it - with His glorious likeness upon its front - and to imagine all the equality that it will soon bring about with its use - words fail me comrades. It may not seem that they fail me, but they do.

A new era of purging and cleansing is developing. We are well advised to keep our heads down unless reporting on the violations and/or indiscretions of others. I have reported Comrade Tovarichi to the Central Committee's Division of Correctness ™ with great flourish and fanfare in a totally self-serving and unapologetic manner.

TO ERROR IS HUMAN - TO REPORT IS DIVINE.Image