We Must Work Harder!!

Comrades,

The Party is at a crucial time right now. Me must work harder to seize all that is rightfully the Party's, namely control!! Total utter control!!! Pelosivich is becoming a very real danger so we must step up the media campaign to silence her and other like her forever!!!

Along those lines, the beloved Ministry of Truth has undertaken a vast media campaign to make sure Glorious Uber Comrade HRC is not overshadowed by those Trostkyites who think of themselves before the Party!! Here is the first of hopefully many installments of Glorious Truths.

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Comrade O'Brien

Granted Pelosivich is a Menshevik trollop, but I can't help having feelings for her. I think she's HOT!

Comrades!!!

The first blow against the shrew has been struck!! If we keep up the work her rule as Speaker will be as ineffectual as the UN.

WASHINGTON — Rep. Steny Hoyer emerged victorious Thursday after a bruising battle to win the No. 2 House leadership post in the 110th Congress.

You can see the whole article here.

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Comrades!

Latest flyer from the Ministry of Truth for distribution to the masses!!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

I still think she's pretty hot (in a politically correct, N.O.W. approved way).

Can't she and Comrade HRC kiss and make up? Whoa! I just had a really HOT mental picture of that! Good thing the dacha doesn't have hot water. I need a cold shower!

Comrade Che Cure Booty wrote:I still think she's pretty hot (in a politically correct, N.O.W. approved way).

Can't she and Comrade HRC kiss and make up? Whoa! I just had a really HOT mental picture of that! Good thing the dacha doesn't have hot water. I need a cold shower!

I hear Pelosi is into golden showers...care to join Comrade Crunch?

I'd be a little more careful with your affections, Comrade. You're not scoring points with the big H-Bomb.

I still think she's pretty hot

After all her plastic surgery she's had, it wouldn't be much different from doing it with a blow-up doll.

Premier Betty wrote:
I still think she's pretty hot

After all her plastic surgery she's had, it wouldn't be much different from doing it with a blow-up doll.

...or Michael Jackson (yes, I had to go there)

ugh that's the guy who peeled his own face off...Michael's more of a freak, tho.

Man, I hate to be crude (well, maybe I do!) but that looks like something I left in the toilet this morning.

I don't know about that, I just finished reading the little bit Wiki had on Mr. Verger. It's pretty disturbing but accurately describes San-Francisco Values™.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:I don't know about that, I just finished reading the little bit Wiki had on Mr. Verger. It's pretty disturbing but accurately describes San-Francisco Values™.

...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Of course not, we must all strive to have San-Francisco Values™!

-- M.S Puncheko

Comrade Hillary is starting to look like a man. Is this the transformation that we're all going to experience?

Comrade H is the gold-standard of Progressive Womynhood.

F. M. Pravda

Don't be silly Commissar Ivanov! To suggest we will have balls and a deeper voice (not to mention a spine) is just rediculous. Only Her Excellency has that kind of fortitude!

As (almost) always, you have a very good point Chairman...

Her Excellency has ceased the purge due to monetary constraints! PANIC! We might actually be.... *gulp* POOR!

it's a test...she's trying to flush $$ from PEE-losivich (pun intended) and the DNC.

Phew, for a second there I thought I might have to stand in a bread line like all those other peons whose taxes we are about to raise.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:Don't be silly Commissar Ivanov! To suggest we will have balls and a deeper voice (not to mention a spine) is just rediculous. Only Her Excellency has that kind of fortitude!

Aww...nuts. That ain't fair...oops...I obviously took a vacation way too long if I talk about unfairness.

Maybe a second vacation to the re-education camps is in order.

Premier Betty wrote:Maybe a second vacation to the re-education camps is in order.

Premier Betty...surely this isn't the best way of welcoming me back...I just made it clear to you about what I did...I confessed! Oops...there I go again...

Yes, you do seem sorry, but there are some little slips that need to be fixed. I can arrange a short self-criticism seminar for you that will only take a few hours. There will be no need to board the boxcars it is local. Just go to your nearest public school and tell them Betty sent you.

(P.S. Welcome Back)

THE PROGRESSIVE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE (not from the gulag of course)

Premier Betty, please stop. You don't understand where Comissar Ivanov has been -- but now I think it is time to inform you, and others as well...

You see, we were all afraid to tell you this classified information due to its potentially lethal consequences, knowing such information puts you in a position of being possibly kindnapped, extorted or sent to a consumerist camp by the Kapitalist warmongers.

Commissar Ivanov has been a mole comrade Premier -- a mole within the offices of the dreaded Pelosivich. Going by the alias "Sugar Britches" for some months now, Commissar Ivanov has been able to access the most sensitive of intel. on the current plans made by Pelosivich to oust Her Excellency and install a puppet regime lead by one J.F Kerry. Yes, I know, this information is disturbing yet true. In fact, just today J.F Kerry was telling the public of his intentions to run in 08' and how a botched joke will not hinder his chances.

But it doesn't stop there comrade Premier, oh no, it gets deeper. Commissar Ivanov was also able to uncover potential intel. on a possible run by Al Gore, another hinderance to Her Excellency. The question is, whose ticket will Pelosivich be on?

All these events coincide with one another -- the information gathered by Commissar Ivanov, the smearing of poo on my drapes, the J.F Kerry "botched" joke rebuttal, the kidnapping of comrade Crunch by the Pelosipires (check the purge forum for details), the big win of the 2006 midterm, the Carville attack on Dean and the release of the PS3. This is not a conspiracy comrade Premier, for the love of Lenin Betty, open your eyes! It is a perfect plan hatched by Pelosivich, Gore, Kerry and the Rove Junta to prevent Her Excellency from taking power! But thanks to Commissar Ivanov and his GLT community connections within the Pelosivich's power structure, we were able to get a hold of this much intelligence. We are lost and stupid without him, like the soldiers.

We can only hope we are not to late...

Well, his iron hard will of the people may have been critically weakened and may need the repair that only a public school can give. This is just a rejuvenation exercise to help him.

Yes, I agree and I'm sure he will too (nod your head Commissar Ivanov). Some much needed refreshment in our Publik Skools will help re-inforce his commitment to progress and further empower him to serve H.R.C. Lenin only knows what kind of brainwashing the Pelosivich has instilled on poor Commissar Ivanov, Lenin only knows.

*nod*

I took your advice, Premier Betty, and drove myself over to my local public school. They were successfully able to correct my problem, so I'm back to my progressive self. Comrade Bob wanted me to pass on his greetings to you.

As Chairman Punchenko has demonstrated, the Party knows all!

Glad to hear it, we have left your spot in the politburo open, and we rented Michael Moore's buttocks to keep it warm for you. Unfortunately, we ran out of air fresheners on day 2. If you like, it can be replaced at the expense of taxpayers.

Hmm...please do. Why don't we try to go for extravagant? Might as well place the burden on the taxpayers...let's see...nice leather chair from the People's Couch, Inc., as well as a massager to accompany that...

Do you want it to come with butt warmers also? (Not the Michael Moore kind)

You know...I don't think I'll ever leave the chair long enough to need it, so we'll (gasp) save the People money. Thanks...looking forward to sitting in it soon.

Vlad