We Need Help in the People's Republik of Ohio!

I was working in my studio bunker, re-distributing Led Zeppelin riffs to less equal (but more progressive) songs when I heard disturbing news.

The new RethugliKKKan governor of the PRO, Gov. Kasich, is planning to abolish the state Estate Tax!

As you can imagine, this is very distressing. Like any good prog, it is a comfort to me that when I join our greatest voting bloc that my already taxed income will be distributed to all of the Party-approved government agencies. If this reactionary plan works, more will be left to whatever child-producing units are connected to me, and less to over-reaching municipalities!

Comrades, we must do what we can to stop this insanity! This logicidealism must be stamped out!

Calmly yours,

Rock Tsar

Comrade Tsar,

All your team should be coming up with ideas for a replacement tax, that is not fixed, but may be raised by the needs of politicians.

A thumb tax, pay double if you have two, a finger tax for each finger, a rainfall tax, or a tax on breathing. Whatever will replace the millions in lost revenue to the state. Suggest the sales tax be quadrupled along with state taxes on Gasoline.

Tax anything, tax everything!

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Comrades, there is only one solution...

Eat the rich.png

You do have the clearest solutions to every problem. It's why you are the top man in the putty knife factory!!!

Cormade, do not worry. This is merely a ham-handed Rethuglican attempt to steal the necro-vote from us. They think if they lower taxes on the dead, the deceased will vote for them. It will not work. If there is one voting bloc that is absolutely loyal to the Party, it is the pneuma-challenged. Trust me on this.

Welcome to the Party, comrade Rock Tsar! I suggest that you propose a Music Fairness Doctrine, according to which everybody will be obliged to listen to your songs as many times as they listen to Led Zeppelin songs, with the proceeds shared equally between you and Led Zeppelin. It's only fair!

That will surely reimburse you for any income lost due to the greedy dead no longer contributing their fair share to the society.

Comrade Rock Tsar, the problems in Ohio can be directly linked to the purging of children's sexual rights social justice pioneer and Party™ blogging points activist Tim Russo from the progressive fisting of Plunderbund.

I would urge you to contact both factions for unity's sake and heal Ohio. Boy Bugger Blogger Interrupted and Plunderbund can ill afford these internecine squabbles when such things as preserving Ohio's monopoly on liquor progressive distribution of alcohol and the estate tax are at risk!

Act quickly Comrade!

Rock Tsar wrote:I was working in my studio bunker, re-distributing Led Zeppelin riffs to less equal (but more progressive) songs when I heard disturbing news.

The new RethugliKKKan governor of the PRO, Gov. Kasich, is planning to abolish the state Estate Tax!

As you can imagine, this is very distressing. Like any good prog, it is a comfort to me that when I join our greatest voting bloc that my already taxed income will be distributed to all of the Party-approved government agencies. If this reactionary plan works, more will be left to whatever child-producing units are connected to me, and less to over-reaching municipalities!

Comrades, we must do what we can to stop this insanity! This logicidealism must be stamped out!

Calmly yours,

Rock Tsar

Greetings and salutations Comrade.

Your new Rethuglican Gov. may be emulating your neighboring Gov. on your west border.

https://www.wlsam.com/Article.asp?id=2076319&spid

Perhaps Gov. Kasich will use Tea Party Hate Speech™ to compare being next to Michigan or Pennsylvania to be like living next door to the Bundy family ...

Laika the Space Dog wrote: Comrade Rock Tsar, the problems in Ohio can be directly linked to the purging of children's sexual rights social justice pioneer and Party™ blogging points activist Tim Russo from the progressive fisting of Plunderbund.

Here you can find some "purging of children's sexual rights" from the same family as above.

https://chross.blogt.ch/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=13253&g2_serialNumber=1

Comrade Laika,
Your lofty position obviously allows to see things I cannot. The good prog fisters were really at odds over the sexual rights of a little boy blow-up doll. The doll mysteriously shot itself and the fisters are now writing manifestos to deliver to the governor.
Comrade Opiate,
I was never worried about the rethuglicans from stealing our votes. I have however dispatched a crack ACORN purge team, to remind the mobility challenged of their place.
Comrade Red Square,
I like this Music Fairness Doctrine very much! I have already drawn up a proposal, pending Party approval, where my songs are played as much as all other artists and I get 50% of all profits (for the Party, of course). All artists who engage in reichwing hate speech, like Ted Nugent and Rush, will have to be banned. For the Common Good.

Comrade Rock Tsar,

Do they have death panels in Ohio? If so, that might knock a few old codgers off before that tax gets lifted.