WE NEED MORE TOOLS

This is a most glorious moment!!!!!

But we are running out of tools.

We have used our last pretty ones.

And we are now down to the ugly ones.

We are also now down to our olde and infirm.

We even have to resort to cannibal tools.

And sadly,we are now scraping the bottom of the barrel

Well, I see a potential conflict here .......

I cannot tell, but is the armband in the photo above purple in color ?

If so, the " braunshirt " could conceivably clash with a purple armband !

This could lead to wholesale mocking of our color sensibilities... " unkulturny "

Note: He sure seems like a pleasant fellow to me. SEIU public relations, perhaps ?

General Mahmood Clouseau and his Iranian Revolutionary Guards want to join the "Occupy" legions. (They also want to get the "Occupy" girls, no matter how ugly they are.)

If we need more tools, why don't we head to our local Ho' Depo (Home Depot as my family and I like to call it)?

Image Image Here's an idea for a photo, make a Home Depot store but it advertizes protest-ready idiots instead of home repair tools.

We are the Cube. We can't afford any need no other tool than a shovel.

Komrades, in our recruitment of tools, we have gone beyond scraping the bottom of the barrel, to scraping the bottom of the latrines:

Can we have some klэaи kut battalions of Young Яэd Pioиээяs?

Perhaps we have to import them from the Яodiиa.

Our need for Tools has gotten so dire, that Loяd Soяos has had to involve himself in running the show.

How could we have been so careless in leaving this movement to Amateur Tools???

Jíbaro wrote:Our need for Tools has gotten so dire, that Loяd Soяos has had to involve himself in running the show.
How could we have been so careless in leaving this movement to Amateur Tools???
Either that or the nails haven't held the ship as good as they should, and we need the gold hammer to pound them harder.

Krasnodar, brown and purple can go together very well indeed. We start with brown shirts and of course our jackboots and all that bunion-making goose-stepping. But as we rise, always doing well by ourselves by claiming to do good for others, we gradually transition out of those, er, rather distasteful revolutionary clothes. I mean, really, Armani is so much better. And it doesn't scratch.

Have you ever had a badly, er, sorry, People's Made woolen shirt pull off all your back hair? It's not easy, I promise you.

It hurt and I didn't want to go through this alone.

That's when I realized how fine it would be to give everyone the hair shirt off my back.

And that's how I became a Made Prog.

This is frightening, and truly so. Like Cabaret with all the grins and fun and the drumbeat of totalitarianism.

Heinlein railed against slavery and rightly so. We just need to be more alert as to how it can be imposed. It is not necessarily a sudden, abject condition. Thing of the old question of how to boil a frog. Put the frog in water and turn up the heat by degrees and it won't jump out.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:This is frightening, and truly so. Like Cabaret with all the grins and fun and the drumbeat of totalitarianism.

Heinlein railed against slavery and rightly so. We just need to be more alert as to how it can be imposed. It is not necessarily a sudden, abject condition. Thing of the old question of how to boil a frog. Put the frog in water and turn up the heat by degrees and it won't jump out.
If I am in anyway insulting your intelligence or pointing out the obvious, I ask for forgiveness in advance.

In my humble opinion, I see this as a great opportunity for our side. The Left has been backed so far into a corner by our own actions, which in a great sense of irony was brought on by their own actions previously, they now have absolutely no choice but to defend their beliefs to the bitter end. What we are seeing here is the Left at it's most frightened, and better yet, we are seeing the very fools they are expose themselves and their beliefs by their own actions. So long as no one gets hurt/killed, I say, let them continue to protest, because if there is any sanity, any hope left in it, the world will look upon them and deny them and more importantly, their ideas.

You are correct Theo, their ideal system won't come overnight, it will come over many attempts/previous failures. Much like the election of The Obamasiah, I hope something like these protesters only further exposes the atrocity that is totalitarianism, and better yet, puts a face or two to it.

Wow, this is awesome. Chairman Mao's ghost has come back from the grave to give his imprimatur to our Occupy Tools.

You can say that we now have Chinese Tools, Лiиk.

But as always, we must never forget that Tools in China only last until the next Cultuяal Яэvolutioи...

Back to the issue at hand: here's the right tool for the job (not sure which one is more right, though).

OWS_Tool_Cartoon.jpg

Remember, comrade mobster: it is "lefty loosy."

But of course Comrade BIJ! All good collectivists know that only swastikas turn to the right...