We will not allow this criminal subversion of the Red Cube!

This is an email from a vigilant member of the Cube collective, Ronitchka:

This guy has way too much time on his hands, and a giant brain with not enough to engage it. He could probably figure out the perfect hydrogen run car or something if he can figure out how to get all those Rubik's cubes to get the exact image he wants.

This clever subliminal subversion must be stopped, even if it's done under the disguise of promoting one of our useful martyrs.

THIS IS WHAT THAT INTRICATE CUBE ART HAS ALWAYS LOOKED LIKE .
THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANY OTHER ART PROJECTS INVOLVING CUBES.

The United Nations has decreed that red contributes to global warming. We must all go green. You have a good start. Please complete the repainting ASAP.

Cube_Art_green.jpg

This is not that impressive.... I have owned a Rubik's cube and I happen to know you do not have to re-arrage the cube to form images, you just have to pull different color plastic stickers off the cube and re-paste them in the order you wish. That is how mural was made.... not the first one, the last two.

It seems that the "statement" made by the artist in the first image is done under the protection of "prog off" and therefore cannot be taken seriously by Cube or Party Leadership at this time. Disregard that, and continue tending your own beets.

Dear Comrades Red Square and People's Comrade:

I foresee a potentially delightful Cubical Marxmas in our future, what with the blending of The People's Red Cube with its new Green™ offshoot. I do, however, also believe that the TrueCube™ is - and shall always be - Red.

Which reminds me - Comrade Red Square, just how DOES one properly pronounce a Russian drinking toast?

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Red Square, just how DOES one properly pronounce a Russian drinking toast?
Which one? There are a few I can think of.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:The United Nations has decreed that red contributes to global warming. We must all go green. You have a good start. Please complete the repainting ASAP.

Cube_Art_green.jpg

Comrade Peoples Comrade,

I hate to bruise your ego, but I (me, myself,), Al Gore, known here as Gorbels, invented the Green Cube long ago, and here you are emulating a theiving capitalist trying to steal my Intellectual Property. From the archives;

Watch your back. Look out for that crazy nutcase who calls himself KOOK.

--Gorbels Cube

This is what I call "Preemptive Agit-Propism":

--Gorbels Cube

And a fine green site it is. We will stick with our red format and count on our Russian comrades to veto the U.N. ruling in exchange for increased oil for food.

Red Square wrote:
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Red Square, just how DOES one properly pronounce a Russian drinking toast?
Which one? There are a few I can think of.
Why, the BEST one, of course!

Thoughtcriminal alert! Must be a Tea Partier or something! We had to do korrektive airbrushing. Now it looks better.