Weiner Gets Treatment to Avoid Exposing Weiner to Expulsion

Weiner Gets Treatment to Avoid Exposing Weiner to Expulsion

I tried to support Weiner, but, alas, he couldn't pass the Wasserman-Schultz test, and so Weiner treatment is scheduled at the Lorena Bobbit Center. Nancy Pelosi and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz agreed with his wife that his need for support is what makes the treatment necessay in order to liberate him from the cause of his need for support. Think about it.
We'll miss his strong, baritone voice in his speeches in the House.
--Minister of Truth

He better get treatment for his total discrimination of the "non fairer" within the collective.
Tweet One - Tweet All! ™

ugly_betty_300x400.jpg

Is this closing the barn door after the weiner got out?

I just wish Comrade Nanski would make up her mind, and seeing as how small that is this should not be so difficult. All I know is that first she calls for an Ethic's showtrial, then she declared Comrade Weiner should hold on to his position (though she made no mention whether he should continue holding on to his "hard work" or not), and now she claims he has to go! For Stalin's sake Nanski, I know the Current Truth is subject to change.... but really....

My Dear Comrade, Marshal Pupovich, you expect too much consistency in the Current Truth. We all know the Current Truth is effervescent. It changes to accomodate whatever may be our Current Need for what must be deemed the Current Truth.

I have great expectations for Comrade Weiner after his treatment. Indeed, I expect him to join the Cube as Comrade Weinerov. I have commissioned a suitable painting of him to serve as his avatar. I'm sure he's among the many visitors to the Cube eager to become a member but uncertain whether artistic experts within the Cube would be able and willing to create a suitable avatar for him. Who knows? Maybe Red Square will have one ready for him whenever he seeks to join. No doubt he would be quite an industrious addition to the Cube given that his hands will be less busy than before.

--Minister of Truth

Update:Weiner Resists Push for Premature Withdrawal; Weiner Gets Out In Front Despite Objections from Wife, Huma Abadin, Nancy Pelosi and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.

[/color][/b]
Weiner update from the Minister of Truth:

--Minister of Truth

Weiner's gym photo shows that he still has a lot of work to do on his smart mouth and his pencil neck.

Wiener is in hot water...
How long will be there and if he is cooked is a separate issue,
Maybe he is hoping this would just blow away,
Or was that his goal in the first place.

Major says Be nice, sir!