WHACK! (not to be confused with Pinkie's shovel)

WHACK2.jpg

WHACK.jpg
Comrades, I am SO PROUD today to be part of the love that IS the Democrat Party! And the Unions! And the Dead Voters!

These photos show outgoing South Carolina AFL-CIO president Donna Dewitt playfully smashing the face of South Carolina governor Nikki Haley, on a pinata, repeatedly, even after it's knocked down to the table, while her fellow travelers scream "Whack her again!" and "Hit her again!"

Comrades, it was all in fun, wink wink nudge nudge - just like it would be if the Teabagger Rethuggglikkkans were to smash a pinata with the face of, say, Elizabeth Warren or Sandra Fluke on national TV! Just havin' a good time, ya know?

Ahhhh, can you feel the love? Thank Lenin that OUR side is too mature for hateful rhetoric and such, like what the Teabaggers thrive on!

Comrade, you know full well it would be double-plus-ungood to smash a pinata resembling Elizabeth Warren because she is full-blooded 1/32 Cherokee (well, she feels like one and that's what's important) and likewise Sandra Fluke is one of the womyn the GOP is waging war upon so she may not be spoken about except in glowing terms.

On the other hand, Nikki Haley is a Rethuglican and those are NEVER womyns, they are always white males who work for Bain Capital, even when they are poor and have female sex organs. As such, smashing of any pinata resembling her is mandantory and enthusiastic applause by any onlookers is required.

Tea-bagging Rethuglicans deserve it because of their lack of civility.

And their hateful rhetoric, Comrade Opiate, don't forget their hateful rhetoric!! Just THINKING about their rhetoric makes me want to scream and break things.

But thank you for the clarity - my bank of teleprompters was temporarily out of - wait for it - WHACK, and I don't think clearly without constant official transmissions from Dear Leader in real time.