What Advice Can Tiger Woods Give to Dear Leader?

Comrades,

Can Tiger teach Dear Leader how to improve his game? What do you think? What can Dear leader learn from Tiger?

Fraulein Obamski
Beware of what you text to the fraulein's, dear comrade! And never, ever, everrrr, admit any facts! And remember our illustrious Leader Herr BJ and his band of merry Clintonista's Daily Commandments: "The truth is whatever you say it is, which is variable from moment to moment."

p.s. I would suggest not allowing any male to be in such close proximity, as Herr Tig. It looks a wee bit gnarly.

Dear Leader would learn more from his Secretary of State's husband, if he wants to be a player.

Fraulein Obamski
Tis true, Panem, but, errrr, glorious leader Clintonski, rather got his tail in a jam too.

What can Dear Leader learn from Tiger? How about "try picking a career in something you are actually good at"? But that would be a very short list.

Fraulein Obamski wrote:Beware of what you text to the fraulein's, dear comrade! And never, ever, everrrr, admit any facts! And remember our illustrious Leader Herr BJ and his band of merry Clintonista's Daily Commandments: "The truth is whatever you say it is, which is variable from moment to moment."

p.s. I would suggest not allowing any male to be in such close proximity, as Herr Tig. It looks a wee bit gnarly.

And here's something that Dear Leader can teach Tiger: "If you wan't to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife, . . . get an ugly girl to marry you."

And, if you're talking about Comrade Michelle, and they come to a puddle in the street, she can pick Dear Leader up and carry him over.

And act as bridge if he has need to cross the Potomac!

Yes. She's like Elastawoman, only she isn't elastic. And if Coco Channel ever designed her a costume, it would definitely need to be made of Spandex, as I hear Comrade Michelle turns into The Big Hulk whenever Oprah comes around.

"Don't make me ANGRY, you wouldn't like ME WHEN I'M ANGRY!"

(*Michelle's clothes start shredding, the sounds of muscles and veins popping, a Climategate GREEN GLO emanates from her body*)

"OPRAHHHHHHHH!!! GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY BARACK!!!! BIDEN, PASS MY STRAP ON PLEASE, THIS B&^%#$TCH IS GOING DOWN!"

This is obscene, Comrade Red Rooster,

It's after 4 in the morning and you are making me laugh too hard!

Uh... it's not 4 am in Japan! Pass the Wasabi please...

Tiger is fortunate that Pinky wasn't around to add some shovel whacks!

Two things ...

1) Don't get caught ... just ask Bill.

2) When counting your strokes, since you're a minority, everything is 3/5th's (5 strokes magically become 3, etc).

And always have plenty of cash on hand to pay off your paramours, or whoever you need to pay off to make sure they keep their mouths shut. This was a big mistake made by Comrade Clinton.

And get yourself a good plastic surgeon to fix you up after a good whacking.

Comrade Pewkov,

That was a most excellent photo of Tiger, and the first lady of the golf club.

Leninka wrote:Comrade Pewkov,

That was a most excellent photo of Tiger, and the first lady of the golf club.

Thanks, I'll gladly accept the accolades meant for others.

I'll forward on the attaboy to, Komrade Turboski

It seems the MSM is now denouncing poor Tiger as well. It seems he has pimped too many white ho's and no black ho's. Since he prefers to pimp strictly white ho's, and will not declare himself a "black man", this of course makes him a raaaacist and very, very evil. On par with comrade Adolph Hitler. The MSM believes he should at least pimp 25% black ho's, since he is said to be 25% african-american, along with some other significant hyphens.

Thank you Comrade Pewkov, for pointing out my mistake.*

Komrade Turboski, please accept my apology for the mix-up, and yes, where are the Thai ho's? And, really, since a Swedish model is the top of the rung, he should really make his way all the way down to the bottom, wherever that is.

*Fortunately, here at the Cube, we all deserve a share of the credit for Komrade Turboski's work.

You know, I've been thinking about Tiger, and I'm going to make a prediction. I think, one day (it may take years), he will rise from the ashes, and be bigger than ever, only the name Tiger, is going to have a very different meaning. In the meantime, here's a song for philanderers everywhere.