What are these silly Teabaggers up to now?

They're calling for a nationwide strike on Jan. 20...~

What nerve! How dare they steal our tactics?

Of course you could say that anyone who isn't willing to take one lousy day off work can't honestly claim to be in solidarity with the resistance. But what will that do to us? I mean those of us who refuse to take the day off will be forced to work twice as hard to pick up the slack. This is unfair to loyal progs since we won't be paid any extra by our evil exploitative capitalist swine employers. I demand that we all go on a counterstrike on the same day just to register our discontent. Let's see how they like that.

- https://strike120.ning.com/

Calm down, Comrade Whoopie. These proles are obviously just taking the day off to celebrate their first full year under the Hopey Reign of Chairman Obama. Yes, Comrades, The WonTM was coronated January 20, 2009, a date that will live in infamy on in our hearts forever. [sniff, sniff] My eyes become cluttered with salty effluent just thinking about it.

It's only one day and the proles can spend it praising our Dear Leader and practicing fisting.

Ha Ha Ha! A national strike! What good will that do? It's only pennies kept out of the national people's coffers. His O'liness can make up the loss merely by printing more money. Who do they think they are? Who is this John Galt character, anyhow? I think he's a fictional character. I don't believe he even exists.

Comrade Whoopie,

Excellent work on monitoring the Class Enemy(TM).
However... in the title of this thread, the plural should not have an apostrophe.
We cannot have those evil Rethuglikans calling us illiterate!

Not That It Matters(TM), but we Progs are the ones who have established the reputation for highly snobbish and overeducated academic behavior.

Komsomolka Olga Katrina
Kommissarka of Spelling and Grammar

I DENOUNCE Komsomolka Olga Katrina!

Komsomolka,

This is preposterous! How can we recommend that a mere Comrade like our most esteemed snake in the grass scoundrel glorious Comrade Whoopi fix his spilling!?! All those of Comrade status should misspeell! It is only evil Rethuglikkkans that we should chide for there spelleing errors!

Comrades must learn the importance of Caring™ and Self-Esteem™ and Progressive Understanding™ over evil Kapitalist Korrekt Spilling™!

We find your behavior very suspicious indeed! We will be recommending you for a trip The Wall at once! Yes the Politiburo must consider this infraction for Peoples Criminal Justice™!

Commissar of Graveyard Entrances,

Red Rooster

I forgive Komsomolka Red Rooster. She is correct that we are of superior intellect but she forgets that like (non-People's) math, spelling is merely a construct of the vile Capitalist oppressor.

We must not allow their rules of spelling to interfere with our ability to spread the Current Truth. Pwer to the Peepil, Long Liv the Reveluton!

Not so fast on the forgiveness there for Komsomolka Olga Katrina, Comrade Whoopie. As you are aware Obamugabe was caught at a Sarah.......spit.....Palin book signing event.

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=4675

In the course of further investigation of his nefarious anti-party activities two as yet unidentified female persons keep popping up.

Seems Obamugabe has two mystery females that he is in co-hoots with. We have not determined who they are but the initials 'K.O.K' and 'C.C' keep showing up in that traitors intercepted correspondence, along with a bunch of really sickening lovey dovey mushy talk.

Very suspicious and further investigation is on-going!

I didn't say anyone should be denied good grades for misspelling. Like any true prog, I am all for grade inflation. "Style over Substance(TM)"

As for the charge being leveled against me, surely there must be a mistake. I despise sickening mushy talk. Unless it somehow results in Glorious Slogans for the Revolution(TM).

I stand in agreement with Komsomolka Olga Katrina in that you have served the party well monitoring the racist, capitalist activities of the sooka's. Spelling be damned!

I have however discussed with my state issued feline companion, Shakes McGillicutty (named for the shakes he gets after being denied glorious Russian vodka and his penchant for singing Irish love songs after too much) your proposed counterstrike.

We have both agreed that the only way it would work would be for the female party members to agree to protest topless.

That'll show the bakapor's!